Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2021, 08:23:15 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 477024 times)
iamnothim
zeros

« Reply #640 on: March 12, 2016, 02:55:52 AM »

The waiting lists on ipoker are disabled now  Sad
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #641 on: March 14, 2016, 11:05:28 AM »

We have to wait for both Egor and Keiths to update the bot and WF for the new iPoker software. After April 1 most iPoker rooms will be on the new platform. We can only hope it will be easy to solve.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #642 on: March 15, 2016, 01:52:57 AM »

WildFire Combo v3.9.6

- Initial release for support of SNGs and MTTs on the new Bovada/Bodog lobby

Click here to view an actual video session of WildFire handling an SNG.

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Note:
To instantly receive a free 7 day license via email please click 'Help', 'Register' on the Wildfire menu options.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
deadly flop1
Confident Newbie

« Reply #643 on: March 15, 2016, 07:56:47 PM »

Hey kieths whenever i try and reposition my tables using the position tab and saving the layouts so that they dont over lap. WF just keeps stacking them in the top left corner. It happens on 888 and ipoker
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #644 on: March 15, 2016, 08:32:42 PM »

Hi deadly flop,

A restart of WF after you save will help is my experience.
I keep having issues with positioning the tourlobby and minimizing the mainlobby after a scan.
Does someone have ideas?
deadly flop1
Confident Newbie

« Reply #645 on: March 16, 2016, 12:30:08 AM »

Hey thanks bart ill give it a try. If it doesnt work ill get back to you.
My main lobby minimizes fine and same with tour lobbys.
Im running on vista tho so maybe its different compared to win 8 or 7.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #646 on: March 16, 2016, 02:53:36 AM »

Hey kieths whenever i try and reposition my tables using the position tab and saving the layouts so that they dont over lap. WF just keeps stacking them in the top left corner. It happens on 888 and ipoker

Hi deadly flop1,

If you close and then open Wildfire are the correct positions showing up.  If they are it would normally mean you forgot to check the box to say 'position tables as they open'.  If you continue having this problem please send me an email.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #647 on: March 16, 2016, 02:55:22 AM »

Hi deadly flop,

A restart of WF after you save will help is my experience.
I keep having issues with positioning the tourlobby and minimizing the mainlobby after a scan.
Does someone have ideas?

Hi Baart,

Which site are you having the problems with the positioning of the tournament lobby and minimizing the main lobby?  (It could easily be a bug related to one of the new poker lobbies)

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #648 on: March 16, 2016, 08:26:44 AM »

My problem is now with Netbet. Another weird thing: the bot reads the tables as Betngo.
wildfire has trouble registering to MTT's , like the succes rate of registering is low, but it does register eventually when it tries enough times (example : 60 seconds scan instead of 600)And the mentioned not minimizing the Lobby is a small pain in the ass.
The above I will try to fix by a reinstall of Netbet , when that does not help, suggestions are welcome.

i have a question for you now Keiths:
How does the tourlobby positioning works? I mean, is this for positioning and registering at once, or is it for positioning when bubblechecking? Any tips in general of how to keep everything organised on this subject?
What happens now mostly ,is the tourlobbys are right in the middle of the screen blocking a table (or 2)

Second question on this topic, how do you handle BC or ACR? They have a very annoying system with a second "main" lobby and there are time s when one table is open, 4 windows are open in total (2 x llobby, 1 tourlobby and 1 table) . Very annoying and a reason for me to not play there a lot

Thanks
Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #649 on: March 16, 2016, 12:21:01 PM »

Keiths, wildfire does register for Bovada sng's now. But, it has difficulties scanning the lobby. It seems like it will scan a couple of lines then start over and repeat that process. Before I could run over 20 sngs in one night. Now I am lucky if WF enters 6 in a 6 hour period. Also, after the sng is over, WF does NOT close the table. I have to manually do that.
GTR35NC
zeros

« Reply #650 on: March 16, 2016, 02:35:56 PM »

WF does not close any Bovada tables for me.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #651 on: March 16, 2016, 03:51:55 PM »

My problem is now with Netbet. Another weird thing: the bot reads the tables as Betngo.
wildfire has trouble registering to MTT's , like the succes rate of registering is low, but it does register eventually when it tries enough times (example : 60 seconds scan instead of 600)And the mentioned not minimizing the Lobby is a small pain in the ass.
The above I will try to fix by a reinstall of Netbet , when that does not help, suggestions are welcome.

i have a question for you now Keiths:
How does the tourlobby positioning works? I mean, is this for positioning and registering at once, or is it for positioning when bubblechecking? Any tips in general of how to keep everything organised on this subject?
What happens now mostly ,is the tourlobbys are right in the middle of the screen blocking a table (or 2)

Second question on this topic, how do you handle BC or ACR? They have a very annoying system with a second "main" lobby and there are time s when one table is open, 4 windows are open in total (2 x llobby, 1 tourlobby and 1 table) . Very annoying and a reason for me to not play there a lot

Thanks

Hi Baart,

I'm not quite sure why the success rate of Registering into SNGs on Netbet would be low.  The status window should show what tables are being scanned and why it does or doesn't register into a game (make sure the log level is set to 3 on the log tab so all the detail is displayed on the status window).

The tournament lobby positioning was meant to position the lobby for initial registrations and isn't used for bubble checks.  It's definitely a challenge trying to position everything including the main lobby, tables in play, a tournament lobby etc.  The higher your screen resolution the better (either physical or virtual).

On ACR and BCP, I personally just stack the 2 lobbies on top of each other.  Once again, it comes down to having enough screen real estate to display everything at once.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #652 on: March 16, 2016, 04:04:14 PM »

Keiths, wildfire does register for Bovada sng's now. But, it has difficulties scanning the lobby. It seems like it will scan a couple of lines then start over and repeat that process. Before I could run over 20 sngs in one night. Now I am lucky if WF enters 6 in a 6 hour period. Also, after the sng is over, WF does NOT close the table. I have to manually do that.

Hi Poker8,

It may be a matter of timing.  For the latest Bovada lobby updates, I had to add an extra delay into the scanning as it takes the lobby quite awhile to move from table to table in the listings.  I think I'll add in a user adjustable delay related to the scanning so various machine speeds and setups can be accommodated.

Poker8/GTR35NC - I didn't test the table closing since the last updates so I'll have to check that out as well.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Lagaf
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #653 on: March 16, 2016, 06:05:35 PM »

Hi Keiths,

do you have any news with cash games on ipoker (waiting list) ?

Thanks
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #654 on: March 16, 2016, 06:43:03 PM »

Hi Keiths,

do you have any news with cash games on ipoker (waiting list) ?

Thanks

Hi Lagaf,

I just tried joining a waiting list on Titan and the poker lobby displays a popup saying "Waiting List Disabled".  They must have changed that - not sure why.....  I see other users on poker forums mentioning the same thing since around March 8th.

I'd like to know if that is a permanent change - it's strange that the 'join waitlist" button is still there etc.

If it's a permanent change, I'll need to see what needs to be updated in WildFire.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #655 on: March 18, 2016, 10:58:12 PM »

Any updates on the fix for Bovada MTT and SNG table close error?
berserker
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #656 on: March 19, 2016, 03:36:32 AM »

Hi keiths still having issues with WF not seeing tables at ACR

any suggestions
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #657 on: March 20, 2016, 07:03:44 PM »

Any updates on the fix for Bovada MTT and SNG table close error?

Hi Poker8,

I'm just currently testing out the detection for finished tables.   The bot closes the window that used to signal the end of the game so I can't use that anymore.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #658 on: March 20, 2016, 07:08:04 PM »

Hi keiths still having issues with WF not seeing tables at ACR

any suggestions

Hi berserker,

I've got at least one other person with the same problem (or maybe it's you).  Please send an email and request assistance as I'm not able to duplicate this problem on ACR.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
danmartin
zeros

« Reply #659 on: March 20, 2016, 11:40:26 PM »

Does it work on Windows Server 2008 R2?
Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length