Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 03, 2021, 03:59:43 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 461030 times)
Standard Toaster
Experienced Botter

i got your monies

« Reply #620 on: February 28, 2016, 06:55:29 PM »

Can't seem to register into ACR SNG's

16/02/28 18:54 - No SNGs are selected/checked for the current site (see SNG listing tab). Skipping Scan.
16/02/28 18:54 - The current site is detected as 'AmericasCardroom Lobby Logged in as xxxx'
16/02/28 18:54 - Error occured while counting eligible games for the current lobby.

Any ideas?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #621 on: February 28, 2016, 09:42:25 PM »

Can't seem to register into ACR SNG's

16/02/28 18:54 - No SNGs are selected/checked for the current site (see SNG listing tab). Skipping Scan.
16/02/28 18:54 - The current site is detected as 'AmericasCardroom Lobby Logged in as xxxx'
16/02/28 18:54 - Error occured while counting eligible games for the current lobby.

Any ideas?

Hi Standard Toaster,

I would start by deleting all of the currently learned games.  That message indicates that it's having trouble reading the memorized list of games that you previously told it to "learn".

If that doesn't help you'll have to send me the file that contains the saved SNG listings so I can take a closer look.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Standard Toaster
Experienced Botter

i got your monies

« Reply #622 on: February 29, 2016, 03:58:50 PM »

I only have one "learned" game which is the type I'm trying to play.

I will try to send you the logs tonight
Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #623 on: February 29, 2016, 04:18:08 PM »

Keiths, when will you get WF to learn BOL MTT's? Right now when you try to learn a BOL MTT, it won't automatically learn everything.
Peterl Ustig
Confident Newbie

« Reply #624 on: February 29, 2016, 07:04:49 PM »

is the 888 working atm?

and are bol cash games supportet meanwhile?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #625 on: March 02, 2016, 02:38:56 AM »

Keiths, when will you get WF to learn BOL MTT's? Right now when you try to learn a BOL MTT, it won't automatically learn everything.

Hi Poker8,

I wasn't aware that Wildfire is not able to learn BOL MTTs.  I'll have to take a look at that as it's been awhile since I played there.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #626 on: March 02, 2016, 02:44:39 AM »

is the 888 working atm?

and are bol cash games supportet meanwhile?

Hi Peterl,

No, the latest 888 lobby is not working with Wildfire at the moment.  I'm working on redoing SNG and MTT support for 888 right now.

Only SNGs and MTTs are supported on BOL.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Hamstro
Confused Newbie

« Reply #627 on: March 02, 2016, 06:57:06 AM »

Hi Poker8,

I wasn't aware that Wildfire is not able to learn BOL MTTs.  I'll have to take a look at that as it's been awhile since I played there.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

I have recently been able to learn BOL MTT's as long as the Tournament in question is in the first 12 MTT's in the list. If I go below that, fields get filled with question marks instead.
Just the other day I had problems with auto registering in BOL SNG's though, seems like Wildfire scanned the lobby but wouldn't register for any tournament.
Maybe they have done some changes to the BOL client which have broken Wildfire learning and registering.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #628 on: March 03, 2016, 01:38:40 AM »

I have recently been able to learn BOL MTT's as long as the Tournament in question is in the first 12 MTT's in the list. If I go below that, fields get filled with question marks instead.
Just the other day I had problems with auto registering in BOL SNG's though, seems like Wildfire scanned the lobby but wouldn't register for any tournament.
Maybe they have done some changes to the BOL client which have broken Wildfire learning and registering.

Hi Hamstro,

I recall scanning the lobby at BOL is tricky because the table listings aren't always lined up perfectly starting from the top. It is also possible as you suggested that the lobby has changed so I'll take a look and see if I can duplicate the problem.  Thanks for the additional detail as that is very helpful.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #629 on: March 07, 2016, 09:42:06 PM »

OK, now that Egor and MS have re-supported the bot to Bovada MTT's and SNG's, when will your hopper be updated to scan the lobby and register. If I register, it will attach to the table that opens, but WF will not learn the SNG's or MTT's in the new lobby. Sad
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #630 on: March 07, 2016, 11:45:23 PM »

OK, now that Egor and MS have re-supported the bot to Bovada MTT's and SNG's, when will your hopper be updated to scan the lobby and register. If I register, it will attach to the table that opens, but WF will not learn the SNG's or MTT's in the new lobby. Sad

Hi Poker8,

I'm still finishing off re-supporting SNGs and MTTs on 888 ....

Once I get that completed I'll take a look at Bovada/Bodog and see what has changed there.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
deadly flop1
Confident Newbie

« Reply #631 on: March 09, 2016, 04:40:59 PM »

when will 888 be supported
grasshopper80
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #632 on: March 09, 2016, 06:10:36 PM »

Program does not recognise 888 lobby in windows 10 - have tried classic settings too. Just does not interact other than auto-loading the software but then states does not recognise the lobby???
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #633 on: March 10, 2016, 12:48:16 AM »

when will 888 be supported

Hi deadly flop1,

I hope to have 888 support added back within the next 3 days.

I'm taking some extra time to make sure it works with the regular table listings as well as using the customized favorites table listings.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #634 on: March 10, 2016, 12:50:05 AM »

Program does not recognise 888 lobby in windows 10 - have tried classic settings too. Just does not interact other than auto-loading the software but then states does not recognise the lobby???

Hi grasshopper80,

Unfortunately, 888 changed their lobby so everything had to be redone.  I should have an update out in the next few days as per the previous posting.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #635 on: March 11, 2016, 01:47:13 AM »

WildFire Combo v3.9.5

- Initial release for support of SNGs and MTTs on the new 888 lobby

- Can use either "All Games" tab or custom lists using"My Favorites" tab

- Detects Finished Tables and closes them (looks like the bot now closes the end of game popups)

TIP:  Use the "My Favorites" tab to filter just the games you want to play as it will increase scanning speed etc.

Click here to view an actual video session of WildFire handling an SNG.

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Note:
To instantly receive a free 7 day license via email please click 'Help', 'Register' on the Wildfire menu options.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 07:39:49 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #636 on: March 11, 2016, 07:02:36 PM »

Keiths!

Nice man.
Lagaf
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #637 on: March 11, 2016, 07:53:25 PM »

I can not sit on the cash game tables on poker. there is no waiting list, it does not open the tables, just try the waiting list.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #638 on: March 11, 2016, 08:39:04 PM »

I can not sit on the cash game tables on poker. there is no waiting list, it does not open the tables, just try the waiting list.

Hi Lagaf,

Which site are you playing at?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Lagaf
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #639 on: March 11, 2016, 09:30:00 PM »

Hi Lagaf,

Which site are you playing at?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

i play on Everest and Titan. All is ok with the lobby but now is the end from waiting list.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length