Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2021, 09:56:37 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 477152 times)
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #540 on: December 15, 2015, 02:14:16 PM »

Hi Bot_P,

Yes, I'll look at the table sitting issue as well.  (I guessed at the poker site because the table name you showed is pretty unique to the WPN network)

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Any updates about that?

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #541 on: December 15, 2015, 06:07:18 PM »

Any updates about that?

Hi PokerGod,

I'm still working on fixing the Join Wait List problem on WPN Sites.  It isn't as easy to fix as I thought - you'd think a simple click in a lobby would be very easy for me ;)

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #542 on: December 15, 2015, 06:13:27 PM »

NP.

Take your time. I still bot on 3 other sites.

bioracef
Confident Newbie

« Reply #543 on: December 15, 2015, 07:42:36 PM »

Just found that WF doesn't work under windows XP, it needs .NET Framework 4 which is not supported by XP Sad and bot crashes a lot on Windows 7 ...
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #544 on: December 15, 2015, 08:24:54 PM »

Just found that WF doesn't work under windows XP, it needs .NET Framework 4 which is not supported by XP Sad and bot crashes a lot on Windows 7 ...

Hi bioracef,

Wildfire does in fact run under Windows XP.  Myself and many users use Windows XP.

Perhaps take a look at one of the Microsoft links related to running .NET framework v4 on XP

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/dotnet/p/dotnet4xp.aspx

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
bioracef
Confident Newbie

« Reply #545 on: December 16, 2015, 07:19:27 PM »

Thanks. It did work.
I found some sit out recognition problems, I sent you email.

Btw. how to get the highest resolution with colour 32-bit on windows XP under VirtualBox ?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #546 on: December 17, 2015, 03:14:40 AM »

Thanks. It did work.
I found some sit out recognition problems, I sent you email.

Btw. how to get the highest resolution with colour 32-bit on windows XP under VirtualBox ?

Glad to hear you got things working in XP.  I received your email and will take a look at the sitout detection on the sites you provided - probably on the weekend.

Sorry but I don't use VirtualBox so I can't answer your question about 32bit colour.

Keiths

Support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Andrew
zeros

« Reply #547 on: December 19, 2015, 08:31:49 PM »

Hi!
Where i can get documentation to WF -SNG?
In manual (help/help...) written nothing about "Database"
How to configure the Database?

I need setting to Friend list.
I to set the Name of Player and click add. But when "friend" go in all-in bot click call...

here my setting

I don't select DB. And one more thing I always manually choose the table:)

PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #548 on: December 19, 2015, 10:01:26 PM »

You need to select a db. Otherwise wf is not able to classify your opponents. You need a db of Pokertracker or Holdem Manager

bioracef
Confident Newbie

« Reply #549 on: December 22, 2015, 03:17:50 PM »

Glad to hear you got things working in XP.  I received your email and will take a look at the sitout detection on the sites you provided - probably on the weekend.

Sorry but I don't use VirtualBox so I can't answer your question about 32bit colour.

Keiths

Support@widgetmaven.com

Keiths, what about this sitout detection issue and handling/avoiding "You are already playing in this table" popup  ?
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #550 on: December 24, 2015, 09:38:13 AM »

Would this function to avoid someone be made to avoid sitting on a table with that person, just like avoiding sharks , OR

To somehow work together ,and to avoid ,like, and I quote:
"But when "friend" go in all-in bot click call."

The latter: I do not think so as the bot is responsable for actions at the table.

For the first, what are your experiences with these function?
Andrew
zeros

« Reply #551 on: December 26, 2015, 04:38:16 PM »

Hi!
After reinstall Windows i get error at Wf.
SNG criteria => Learn SNG  ceased to work:(

And Wf was create the file  "WF-Error-20151226_062624.txt"
Contents of file:

Product Name:      WildFire SNG
Product Version:   3.9.45

Last few lines from the event log:
15/12/26 18:26 - Detailed Error Information can be found in the file 'WF-Error-20151226_062616.txt'
15/12/26 18:26 - -> STOP button was pressed as a safety feature due to unknown error situation <-
15/12/26 18:26 - -> continuing to look for any table changes including finished tables <-
15/12/26 18:26 - Error retrieving highlighted game from the lobby
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 08:08:16 PM by keiths » Logged
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #552 on: December 26, 2015, 08:05:19 PM »

Keiths, what about this sitout detection issue and handling/avoiding "You are already playing in this table" popup  ?

Hi bioracef,

I was busy over the holidays so I haven't looked at those issues yet.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #553 on: December 26, 2015, 08:06:27 PM »

Would this function to avoid someone be made to avoid sitting on a table with that person, just like avoiding sharks , OR

To somehow work together ,and to avoid ,like, and I quote:
"But when "friend" go in all-in bot click call."

The latter: I do not think so as the bot is responsable for actions at the table.

For the first, what are your experiences with these function?

Hi Baart,

Sorry but I'm not quite sure what you are asking.  Could you try re-wording it?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #554 on: December 26, 2015, 08:07:40 PM »

Hi!
After reinstall Windows i get error at Wf.
SNG criteria => Learn SNG  ceased to work:(

Hi lzrs,

What site did this error occur at?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #555 on: December 27, 2015, 09:22:01 AM »

Hi Keiths,

I thought the function needs explanation for user Bioracef
Is it about not joining a table certain players are allready sitting (I think it is), or adjusting playing style too certain people as I thought Bioracef was refering to.

Andrew
zeros

« Reply #556 on: December 27, 2015, 01:48:24 PM »

Hi lzrs,

What site did this error occur at?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Ohhh
888 poker
bioracef
Confident Newbie

« Reply #557 on: December 27, 2015, 06:05:51 PM »

Hi Keiths,

I thought the function needs explanation for user Bioracef
Is it about not joining a table certain players are allready sitting (I think it is), or adjusting playing style too certain people as I thought Bioracef was refering to.

I didnt mean avoiding certain players. WF sometimes tries to join a table that is already in play by bot then message box appears that WF cant close.
XL5
Botter

« Reply #558 on: December 28, 2015, 07:43:10 AM »

I am close to the end of my trial period for this Wildfire MTT hopper and there are many things I like about it.  There are also many questions  Huh?

(It would be nice if there was a "search this thread" option as some of my answers may be buried in the last 28 pages but here are my questions anyway.)

1.  The screenshot in the opening post shows Wildfire having learned MTTs from a number of different sites.  Will it play tournaments from different sites at the same time?  I can manually program Shanky to play at 888 and betonline at the same time but I have not yet figured out how to get Wildfire to 'learn' from both lobbies. When I have betonline lobby open and an MTT highlighted, the WF just pops up the 888 lobby and waits for input.  Can I run WF in 888 and betonline at the same time?

2.  There are times when I want to play just one or two tournaments that will be coming up in the middle of the night.  I don't want the WF to learn every similar tournament, I just want it to recognize and register to those specific times.  How can I do this?

3.  On some occasions, WF will 'late register' to an MTT it has 'learned'  I don't like that. How can I tell it: No late registrations?

Any insight on these questions would be appreciated.  I'm still trying to decide if this is the hopper I should pay for  thanks
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #559 on: December 28, 2015, 09:16:03 AM »

Hi X,

I would say go for Wildfire as Keiths has the best support.

Your answers:
1 and 2) no, cant . There is no official support for the bot to play at 2 sites at the same time, but I have played that way too in the past, but always without Wildfire. It is to risky if you ask me to do this. You better schedule something that works best for you. 3 websites like this: 6 hours for site A, 2 hour gap, 6 hours site B, 2 hour gap, 6 hour site C, and repeat. When you schedule a week, the next week repeats automaticly by WF. The gaps of 2 hours can be too short when you let Wildfire registrate to MTTs that are at the end of that 6 hours. You have to plan this yourself and the switch with minutes between registration wil help you a lot.
3) there is a switch with levels. You can set it to 1 or 2 and the registrations will not be that late after that.

Just buy it and make suggestions to Keiths and he will consider to implement your ideas
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length