Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2021, 09:54:43 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 477149 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #480 on: November 11, 2015, 01:50:44 AM »

WildFire Combo v3.9.45

Click here to view an actual video session of WildFire handling an SNG.

- fix for where bubble profile was not gettng loaded properly
- fix for minimizing WPN lobby and ipoker lobbies after scans - saves minimized setting properly
- added 888 table check for inactivity (as popups are getting closed by bot)
- fix for reading 888 SNG player listings used for fish and sharks
- added an error catch on bodog/bovada when scanning for SNGs
- Site detection for Winner.co.uk
- fix for no match found during mtt scan on bodog
- remember buyin for ipoker was fixed - was previously trying to click checkbox after clicking ok button
- fix for last pending registration timer
- added timeout value for email notifications for systems with slow Internet access or a slow email provider
- Added Join Table popup support for winner poker
- ACR open cash table was not working - changed click
- added bodog check for table scanning misread and added some error handling

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Note:
To instantly receive a free 7 day license via email please click 'Help', 'Register' on the Wildfire menu options.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Simps
zeros

« Reply #481 on: November 11, 2015, 10:03:54 AM »

Hi Keiths, i have allready winnerpoker.com account,not UK. it will be not supported on Wildfire?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #482 on: November 11, 2015, 06:04:11 PM »

Hi Keiths, i have allready winnerpoker.com account,not UK. it will be not supported on Wildfire?

Hi Simps,

It should work on Winner Poker.  I specifically had someone try using WildFire on the UK site but WildFire didn't recognize the lobby so I had to accommodate that site as well.

I don't have an account on Winner Poker so I can't easily test things.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fsubar
Serious Botter

« Reply #483 on: November 12, 2015, 08:17:18 PM »

I updated WF this morning and it is no longer attaching the bot to the table on ACR after it registers and that table pops up. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I believe in happy endings.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #484 on: November 13, 2015, 01:48:07 AM »

I updated WF this morning and it is no longer attaching the bot to the table on ACR after it registers and that table pops up. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Hi fsubar,

I just ran a test at ACR and it scanned the lobby, registered to a game and when the table opened it attached a bot. 

I did notice that the most recent Wildfire version appears to remove the learned SNG and MTT Listings so they'll have to be re-learned.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #485 on: November 13, 2015, 04:20:04 PM »

Finally on iPoker minimize lobby actually works  thanks
Aces in your Face
zeros

« Reply #486 on: November 13, 2015, 06:38:02 PM »

I cant seem to get Wildfire to reconize and register me for the $10 freerolls on ACR  what am i doing wrong?  should that be a mtt or sng tab seeing how its not letting me use bot options to scan and reg for mtt and sngs...
Aces in your Face
zeros

« Reply #487 on: November 13, 2015, 08:00:02 PM »

Okay how do you get this program to not show in task manager?
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #488 on: November 13, 2015, 08:05:58 PM »

Okay how do you get this program to not show in task manager?

You can try using Hocus Pocus; http://ferruh.mavituna.com/hocus-pocus-hide-your-applications-anti-boss-style-oku/#download
Aces in your Face
zeros

« Reply #489 on: November 13, 2015, 08:46:50 PM »

I get  server error on that after I click on the download link.
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #490 on: November 13, 2015, 09:19:20 PM »

I'm not sure if this is temporary or if the download has been removed.

Try Google....
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #491 on: November 13, 2015, 11:09:55 PM »

I can't vouch for this program but here is a URL to where you can download it.

http://ferruh.mavituna.com/hocus-pocus-hide-your-applications-anti-boss-style-oku/

In my opinion, there is not much of a need to hide Wildfire from the Windows Task List.  Wildfire has not been targeted as something that poker sites look for however I'm pretty sure they can detect botters whenever they want using several different means.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #492 on: November 13, 2015, 11:13:08 PM »

I cant seem to get Wildfire to reconize and register me for the $10 freerolls on ACR  what am i doing wrong?  should that be a mtt or sng tab seeing how its not letting me use bot options to scan and reg for mtt and sngs...

Hi Aces in your Face,

I'm going to need a little more detail in order to help.  My best advice is to go to the debug tab and set the detail level to 3 (high).  That will cause the status tab to show additional information such as why it won't join a table.

If you continue to have problems please email me directly for assistance.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #493 on: November 17, 2015, 11:35:49 AM »

I Myself am using Push The Freaking Button (PTFB) as a workaround for that bot crashes. When Wildfire could close the windows message that would be far superior above the extra PTFB task.
After WF kills that message , It will usually start a new bot.

I found out when Wildfire is waiting on a new session, it does not launch a bot for open tables (that are not connceted yet) as a workaraound I plan a new session of 10 minutes with "any open pokkerlobby".  But is is not as need as it could be. I suggest a force launch bot button for Wildfire, or a sollution that makes sure it will launch a bot, if it's waiting for the next session or is in one. (or maybe even when it is stopped, as I would say stop/start only applies for registering, I can close WF complete if i do not want it launching any bot)
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #494 on: November 17, 2015, 11:44:42 AM »

I Myself am using Push The Freaking Button (PTFB) as a workaround for that bot crashes. When Wildfire could close the windows message that would be far superior above the extra PTFB task.
After WF kills that message , It will usually start a new bot.

I found out when Wildfire is waiting on a new session, it does not launch a bot for open tables (that are not connceted yet) as a workaraound I plan a new session of 10 minutes with "any open pokkerlobby".  But is is not as need as it could be. I suggest a force launch bot button for Wildfire, or a sollution that makes sure it will launch a bot, if it's waiting for the next session or is in one. (or maybe even when it is stopped, as I would say stop/start only applies for registering, I can close WF complete if i do not want it launching any bot)

A couple of years ago Keiths aleady programmed this in the Cash-Game version after testing by myself so this should be possible. Best to do is send Keiths an email with a .bmp screenshot of the specific pop-up.
kleanthes
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #495 on: November 19, 2015, 01:18:21 PM »

after some testing at IPoker (WH), playing sitngo´s with wildfire, i am amazed how well it handles all the tasks. The only thing that frustrated me is:

Sometimes (i dont know why) the bot times out again and again. When i come to the computer again and check the bot, it shows something like: "error: chat summary must be shown"

But the settings are 100% correct, i am sure. So then i close the bot and Wildfire attaches a fresh bot to the table and everything is fine again.

So it would be GREAT if Wildfire could detach and reattach the bot to the table every time the bot times out and goes into sitout modus. Instead the bot keeps timeouting and sitting in again and then timeouting again and so on... I mean there is no logical reason why the bot should time out and so every time the bot times out, there must be some technical issue with the bot (assuming that all settings are correct). So it makes sense to detach and reattach the bot every single time in this situations...

Hopefully Keiths can help us here... i can not believe i am the only one with this kind of problem.

thanks
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #496 on: November 19, 2015, 08:40:39 PM »

after some testing at IPoker (WH), playing sitngo´s with wildfire, i am amazed how well it handles all the tasks. The only thing that frustrated me is:

Sometimes (i dont know why) the bot times out again and again. When i come to the computer again and check the bot, it shows something like: "error: chat summary must be shown"

But the settings are 100% correct, i am sure. So then i close the bot and Wildfire attaches a fresh bot to the table and everything is fine again.

So it would be GREAT if Wildfire could detach and reattach the bot to the table every time the bot times out and goes into sitout modus. Instead the bot keeps timeouting and sitting in again and then timeouting again and so on... I mean there is no logical reason why the bot should time out and so every time the bot times out, there must be some technical issue with the bot (assuming that all settings are correct). So it makes sense to detach and reattach the bot every single time in this situations...

Hopefully Keiths can help us here... i can not believe i am the only one with this kind of problem.

thanks

Hi kleanthes,

Unfortunately, Wildfire can not determine exactly what the bot is doing - mainly because the bot runs in a stealth mode and doesn't make it easy for other programs to see what it is doing. 

I'm not sure why the bot would be showing that message and need to be restarted/reloaded.

I'll take another look into reading the bot's output and see if there's anything I can do about this.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
kleanthes
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #497 on: November 20, 2015, 11:04:40 AM »

hi keiths,

thanks for your efforts.

I would be very happy when Wildfire would just detach and reattach the bot when it goes into sitout modus.

i mean when the bot times out it goes in sitout modus for some seconds before it clicks "i am back" again.

If wildfire could detect these "sitout seconds" and detach and then reattach the bot again, my problem would be solved.

Perhaps you can implement this. I would fall in love with you  rockout
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #498 on: November 20, 2015, 01:11:48 PM »

hi keiths,

thanks for your efforts.

I would be very happy when Wildfire would just detach and reattach the bot when it goes into sitout modus.

i mean when the bot times out it goes in sitout modus for some seconds before it clicks "i am back" again.

If wildfire could detect these "sitout seconds" and detach and then reattach the bot again, my problem would be solved.

Perhaps you can implement this. I would fall in love with you  rockout

This would be a great solution!
I Egor asked for a solution for this but nothing yet > click here <
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 01:35:47 PM by irobot » Logged
boatiuta
zeros

« Reply #499 on: November 23, 2015, 11:42:39 PM »

Ive been using trial version and it works well.

Would be good if it closed down SNGs that you loose on. Instead the table stays open until the end and so a new SNG doesnt get opened sometimes for over an hour.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length