Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2021, 01:29:36 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 478401 times)
Inertia
zeros

« Reply #460 on: October 30, 2015, 02:55:21 PM »

to add to #1  when I use the autostart option the WF window hides too, i would like an option for this to not happen.

Thanks
Draken
zeros

« Reply #461 on: November 01, 2015, 12:10:02 AM »

Keiths check your email pls
fsubar
Serious Botter

« Reply #462 on: November 03, 2015, 07:17:55 PM »

Attempting to purchase this, after using the trial, but when I click the 'Purchase a Full License via Paypal' under the help button, nothing happens. I attempted to uninstall WF and reinstall it, but it does not show up in my add/remove programs under control panel. How do I proceed so I can purchase?

I believe in happy endings.
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #463 on: November 03, 2015, 08:51:29 PM »

It seems Keiths is away for a while....
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #464 on: November 04, 2015, 12:31:57 AM »

I know you are busy fixing the 888 problem, and that is priority, thanks for that!

I would like to request a few 2 features please if you take requests.

1) Hide / show bots, Under the positioning tab, please have a tick box which hides or shows that bot depending if its selected, this setting is saved and always used, saves me having to Alt 1 through 6 just to investigate why one is miss clicking or not reading properly.
I would be happy if WF just never hide the bots at all, as its not needed, but I realise some people want the option to hide them still.

2) When the bots will not connect to the table, WF presses stop to prevent further registrations.  Why not have WF kill all Bots then re-launch and re-connect them at least for 1 attempt before pressing stop ?

3) The ability to manually add or remove from the pending registrations number.  This means if i manually reg a tournament then WF wont go ahead and register more than the bot can play.  Likewise if i Unreg one, WF has a slot free to register more.

Hi Inertia,

1) If you prefer not to hide the bots at all just go to the "Debug" tab and the "Advanced Troubleshooting" section.  You can tell it to leave the bots visible.

2) Sounds reasonable to have WildFire kill all the bots and then attempt to connect to tables.  Results will vary depending on if the bot can handle multiple open tables.

3) Sounds reasonable to manually modify the "pending registrations" count. 

I'll look at adding suggestions 2 and 3 as my time permits.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #465 on: November 04, 2015, 12:48:16 AM »

I like requests, now let's see if Keiths does too  wink

starting simple:

4) notify by email when an error occurs (bot not connecting)

5) throwing tomatoes randomly at 888, It's manditory. 0 to 9 per hour should be ok.

6) timer lobbyscans in minutes from 1-99 or in seconds from 9-9999.  the scan can be quite a demanding process

7) setting MTT's prority: I can set the number of max to register MTT's but I do have preferences. Registering a specific MTT between specific hours will do fine.

8)after bubble profile: launch a endgame profile after the bubble has bursted

9) load a custom bubble profile (for different tournaments , like  for qualifiers with all places paid the same) on the same Tab as the other profiles but exclusively for Bubbleplay

Get back to you with more when it's all done  Grin wink angel

Hi Baart,

4 - Sounds reasonable.  I'll look at adding that to the notifications.

5 - You'll have to do that manually ;)

6 - I need some clarification on this.  Are you looking to allow a longer delay between lobby scans?

7 - I'm going to pass on this one as it will complicate programming and troubleshooting.  I currently get a fair number of people asking me why it doesn't register into a certain game (when it's a setting they have put in place that restricts it from joining a table).

8 - I'll have to think carefully about this one.  I always try and err on the side of caution to avoid somehow dumping money.  I would want to be sure this wouldn't cause issues if the table status (# of players, ITM etc) can't be read for some reason.

9 - I'm going to leave this one off the list as I'm guessing you'd be one of the few to actually use it.  it's just a guess.

Thank you as well for the suggestions.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #466 on: November 04, 2015, 12:52:18 AM »

to add to #1  when I use the autostart option the WF window hides too, i would like an option for this to not happen.

Thanks

Added this to the todo list.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #467 on: November 04, 2015, 12:59:46 AM »

Attempting to purchase this, after using the trial, but when I click the 'Purchase a Full License via Paypal' under the help button, nothing happens. I attempted to uninstall WF and reinstall it, but it does not show up in my add/remove programs under control panel. How do I proceed so I can purchase?

Hi fsubar,

It's a zero footprint install which means there is no install or uninstall procedure.  To keep things as simple and stealthy as possible it's only 1 executable file that can be placed anywhere.

When you click the purchase button it should open your default web browser and take you here:

http://www.widgetmaven.com/paypal/wildfire.htm

(It actually inserts the 5 digit computer id as well if you click the button within the program)

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #468 on: November 04, 2015, 01:02:04 AM »

It seems Keiths is away for a while....

Took a few hours off for trick or treating ;)

Looks like I scared everyone - lol

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fsubar
Serious Botter

« Reply #469 on: November 04, 2015, 01:34:59 AM »

Payment just sent  Smiley

irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #470 on: November 04, 2015, 05:57:01 AM »

Hi Keiths,

Is WF capable of cheking the 'auto early rebuy' / 'auto add-on' / 'auto-dubble rebuy' boxes on iPoker skins?

Regards
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #471 on: November 04, 2015, 07:11:56 AM »

Hi Baart,

4 - Sounds reasonable.  I'll look at adding that to the notifications.

5 - You'll have to do that manually ;)

6 - I need some clarification on this.  Are you looking to allow a longer delay between lobby scans?

7 - I'm going to pass on this one as it will complicate programming and troubleshooting.  I currently get a fair number of people asking me why it doesn't register into a certain game (when it's a setting they have put in place that restricts it from joining a table).

8 - I'll have to think carefully about this one.  I always try and err on the side of caution to avoid somehow dumping money.  I would want to be sure this wouldn't cause issues if the table status (# of players, ITM etc) can't be read for some reason.

9 - I'm going to leave this one off the list as I'm guessing you'd be one of the few to actually use it.  it's just a guess.

Thank you as well for the suggestions.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Hi Keiths,

#6, you are right. Less frequent scans as an option would be nice, the scan demands most of cpu and is not always needed every 10 minutes. From 0-99 (in minutes vs max 600 seconds) would be great. But is seconds are easier to code, 9999 is fine too!

#8, no problem. Most if it I can put in the profile and doodlesMTT real good out of the box for end games

#9 please do consider this one. There are huge differences in tactics when getting near the bubble when you compare a satelite/qualifier (all places paid equal) versus an an MTT where reaching final tables and hitting the top 3 are very important (prices are way better then just in the money)

Ok, i will throw my own tomatoes...

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #472 on: November 04, 2015, 11:56:45 AM »

Hi Keiths,

Is WF capable of cheking the 'auto early rebuy' / 'auto add-on' / 'auto-dubble rebuy' boxes on iPoker skins?

Regards

Hi iRobot,

Currently Wildfire has not been programmed to handle those options. On a personal note - I'm really not a fan of auto clicking some of the buttons in the event something goes wrong (like a bot going all in constantly) and dumping a bankroll by constantly rebuying.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #473 on: November 04, 2015, 12:36:44 PM »

Hi iRobot,

Currently Wildfire has not been programmed to handle those options. On a personal note - I'm really not a fan of auto clicking some of the buttons in the event something goes wrong (like a bot going all in constantly) and dumping a bankroll by constantly rebuying.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

But when you look at it the way you mentioned you should never use auto-rebuy etc. when using a bot. I myself use the auto-rebuy option all the time and never had any problems with it (the only problem is I have to click this manually).

Is it possible to add this feature to WF and let the user decide to use it or not?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #474 on: November 04, 2015, 10:28:05 PM »

But when you look at it the way you mentioned you should never use auto-rebuy etc. when using a bot. I myself use the auto-rebuy option all the time and never had any problems with it (the only problem is I have to click this manually).

Is it possible to add this feature to WF and let the user decide to use it or not?

Hi irotbot,

Yes.  This seems to have stirred some interest based on the number of PMs and emails I've received over the last 24 hours so I'll put it to the top of the todo list.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fsubar
Serious Botter

« Reply #475 on: November 05, 2015, 01:00:58 AM »

I bought Wildfire yesterday and sent you a PM. Will it be possible to receive my license today? Or tomorrow?

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #476 on: November 05, 2015, 01:47:17 AM »

I bought Wildfire yesterday and sent you a PM. Will it be possible to receive my license today? Or tomorrow?

Hi fsubar,

I generally send out licenses within 12 hours.  Please check your spam and junk folder.

If you still don't see anything please send an email (as I don't know your email address in order to check on the status).

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #477 on: November 07, 2015, 08:13:45 AM »

Hi Keiths,

I found a value in WF that isn't saved after closing WF:

Btw; do you want things like this on the forum, by PM or e-mailed?
Btw 2; my compliments for the evolution of WF the last years!

Regards,
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 01:03:44 PM by irobot » Logged
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #478 on: November 07, 2015, 01:23:23 PM »

Hi Keiths,

I found a value in WF that isn't saved after closing WF:

Btw; do you want things like this on the forum, by PM or e-mailed?
Btw 2; my compliments for the evolution of WF the last years!

Regards,

Hi iRobot,

I prefer email messages.

I checked and you are correct about that setting not always getting saved.  I've fixed it for the next release.  As a temporary workaround, just change any other value immediately after you've changed the MTT value and that will trigger it to save everything properly.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Simps
zeros

« Reply #479 on: November 10, 2015, 10:40:51 PM »

Hello, when Wildfire update is coming out?does it support Winner poker?
Ty!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length