Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2021, 03:48:38 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 487959 times)
Inertia
zeros

« Reply #380 on: August 26, 2015, 09:56:32 AM »

888 are suffering network problems (ddos ?)

Sometimes they pause all tournaments for a while then resume.

Whenever Wildfire sees a popup window 'User Message' saying either the tournament has been paused, or the tournament will soon be resumed, it emails me to say the table has ended and attempts to close the table.
The log says :

15/08/26 09:48 - Found a chico popup window - title=Member Message
15/08/26 09:48 - Email notification sent with subject Table End of Game Notification
15/08/26 09:48 - Already have enough pending registrations (1). Skipping Scan.
15/08/26 09:50 - Found a table congrat finish popup window for table ''
15/08/26 09:50 - Table Finish Popup window detected. Clicking 'OK' button.
15/08/26 09:50 - Attempting to send email notification. Subject=Table End of Game Notification
15/08/26 09:50 - Closing Table.
15/08/26 09:50 - Found a chico popup window - title=Member Message
15/08/26 09:50 - Email notification sent with subject Table End of Game Notification

The table has not finished it has just been paused by 888 due to network problems.

The table is left in a state of 'Are you sure you want to leave your big blinds will be posted until you return Yes/No'
Then when play resumes you just blind out and loose.

Hopefully this can be fixed ?

Thanks
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #381 on: August 26, 2015, 10:31:13 AM »

Hi all,

Yesterday i sent all debuginfo i could think of, to Keiths to fix this. Usually he is pretty fast when he has a clue, so i think he will resolve this quickly.
Did you have the problem with the addon break too? He recently fixed it, for the second time. These are the same annoying popups as the breakdown messages.

Do you also experience the same annoying messages;
Are you sure you want to unregister?
Congrats: you won 12 cents  Undecided

These 2 at itself do not interupt the whole session, but can slow the system down and that van lead to problems

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #382 on: August 26, 2015, 12:11:42 PM »

888 are suffering network problems (ddos ?)

Sometimes they pause all tournaments for a while then resume.

Whenever Wildfire sees a popup window 'User Message' saying either the tournament has been paused, or the tournament will soon be resumed, it emails me to say the table has ended and attempts to close the table.
The log says :

15/08/26 09:48 - Found a chico popup window - title=Member Message
15/08/26 09:48 - Email notification sent with subject Table End of Game Notification
15/08/26 09:48 - Already have enough pending registrations (1). Skipping Scan.
15/08/26 09:50 - Found a table congrat finish popup window for table ''
15/08/26 09:50 - Table Finish Popup window detected. Clicking 'OK' button.
15/08/26 09:50 - Attempting to send email notification. Subject=Table End of Game Notification
15/08/26 09:50 - Closing Table.
15/08/26 09:50 - Found a chico popup window - title=Member Message
15/08/26 09:50 - Email notification sent with subject Table End of Game Notification

The table has not finished it has just been paused by 888 due to network problems.

The table is left in a state of 'Are you sure you want to leave your big blinds will be posted until you return Yes/No'
Then when play resumes you just blind out and loose.

Hopefully this can be fixed ?

Thanks

Hi Inertia,

Yes, I've noticed that same problem on 888.  I need to get a screenshot of the 888 popup window but WildFire keeps closing it when it appears.  I also can't duplicate the popup window because as you mentioned it only happens when 888 pause the tournament.

I'll do some extra digging and see if I can get the info I need to properly distinguish the window and deal with it appropriately.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #383 on: August 26, 2015, 03:05:16 PM »

Keiths,

Like i wrote, you got those in your mail.

Good luck
konijn
zeros

« Reply #384 on: August 26, 2015, 08:40:15 PM »

Hello Keiths,

I'm trialling your program on Ladbrokes and it works great!
I'm now also trying the Bubble option, but I don't think it's normal that it always says "Places Paid=-1" in the log, whilst it is scanning the "Players remaining=340" ok.
I have sent by email you a print screen of the lobby at that time.

Regards,
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 09:05:43 PM by konijn » Logged
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #385 on: August 27, 2015, 01:27:02 AM »

Hi all,

Yesterday i sent all debuginfo i could think of, to Keiths to fix this. Usually he is pretty fast when he has a clue, so i think he will resolve this quickly.
Did you have the problem with the addon break too? He recently fixed it, for the second time. These are the same annoying popups as the breakdown messages.

Do you also experience the same annoying messages;
Are you sure you want to unregister?
Congrats: you won 12 cents  Undecided

These 2 at itself do not interupt the whole session, but can slow the system down and that van lead to problems

Hi Bart,

Thank you for all the debug screenshots. Please check your email for a version to test.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #386 on: August 27, 2015, 01:28:26 AM »

Hello Keiths,

I'm now also trying the Bubble option, but I don't think it's normal that it always says "Places Paid=-1" in the log, whilst it is scanning the "Players remaining=340" ok.

Regards,

Hi konijn,

Thanks for the screenshot.  Please check your email for a version to test.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #387 on: August 27, 2015, 12:45:54 PM »

Keiths,

Wildfore works perfectly on 888. Thanks for the quick fix!
The places paid  issue on Betfred and ladbrokes also has my attention. How is that going?

Wildfire ROCKS rockout

thanks again!
deadly flop1
Confident Newbie

« Reply #388 on: August 27, 2015, 06:49:29 PM »

hello, when I try and use wild fire to open and bot 4 1$ sng's  (on bodog)at a time it will open 3-4 of them perfectly and start up the bot perfectly but when one game busts it goes to scan the lobby and wont keep opening sng's it kinds glitches on the first game in the lobby, my setting are correct also, I believe. Im just trying to find a SNG loader I can use while I sleep... THANKS !  thanks thanks boxing
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #389 on: August 27, 2015, 09:11:06 PM »

Keiths,

Wildfore works perfectly on 888. Thanks for the quick fix!
The places paid  issue on Betfred and ladbrokes also has my attention. How is that going?

Wildfire ROCKS rockout

thanks again!

Hi Baart,

Glad to hear the latest version addressed the 888 network game pausing and resuming messages.

I know we previously got the reading of "places paid" working for you on Everest.  I made an attempt at Ladbrokes but it didn't seem to work.  I'll take another shot at both BetFred and Ladbrokes tonight if possible.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #390 on: August 27, 2015, 09:14:25 PM »

hello, when I try and use wild fire to open and bot 4 1$ sng's  (on bodog)at a time it will open 3-4 of them perfectly and start up the bot perfectly but when one game busts it goes to scan the lobby and wont keep opening sng's it kinds glitches on the first game in the lobby, my setting are correct also, I believe. Im just trying to find a SNG loader I can use while I sleep... THANKS !  thanks thanks boxing

Hi deadly flop1,

Bodog lobby reading can be problematic.  I'll have to login there and do some troubleshooting to see if I can duplicate the problem on my system.

It might be better if you send an email describing this problem as it's easier to track that way.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #391 on: August 29, 2015, 03:36:05 PM »

WildFire Combo v3.9.25

Click here to view an actual video session of WildFire handling an SNG.

- handles 888 network issue popup windows - game pause & game resume
- bubble buster places paid reading issues fixed at all ipoker sites
- handles ACR/BCP popup window at end of freebuy games
- extra check for 888 registered games
- handles various 888 popups
- fix for Netbet MTT scanning
- fix for everest bubble buster - players remaining
- fix for everest login and site names when learning sng

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Note:
To instantly receive a free 7 day license via email please click 'Help', 'Register' on the Wildfire menu options.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:39:34 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
deadly flop1
Confident Newbie

« Reply #392 on: August 29, 2015, 06:05:15 PM »

Thanks Keiths !!!
Simps
zeros

« Reply #393 on: August 29, 2015, 06:52:10 PM »

Hi! 
What if i want bot to play these SNG´s x times? After finishing one, what i should do? popcorn
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #394 on: August 29, 2015, 08:28:27 PM »

Hi! 
What if i want bot to play these SNG´s x times? After finishing one, what i should do? popcorn

Hi Simps,

You would tell Wildfire the maximum number of SNGs that you want to play per session.  So for example, if you want to play 5 of them (one at a time) you could use the following settings on the SNG tab:

5 = Stop registrations after this many SNGs have been registered/played
1 = Don't attempt to register for a new SNG if there are already this many pending registrations
1 = Maximum Tables to play at the same time.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
konijn
zeros

« Reply #395 on: August 30, 2015, 09:29:12 PM »

Hello Keiths,

Regards,

Problem solved in no time, excellent support! Thanks Keith!
grasshopper80
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #396 on: September 02, 2015, 01:06:20 PM »

Is it possible to get this up and running with BET365 which is part of the IPoker network? I noticed there is no option for this  site, although when using wildfire at the site it does appear to work to a degree but I noticed the Yes/No buttons are the opposite  to the normal IPoker format. So when it asks "do you wish to join table...." it selects no as opposed to yes. Is it possible to get this working at this site?

Many Thanks  Huh?

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #397 on: September 02, 2015, 06:18:52 PM »

Is it possible to get this up and running with BET365 which is part of the IPoker network? I noticed there is no option for this  site, although when using wildfire at the site it does appear to work to a degree but I noticed the Yes/No buttons are the opposite  to the normal IPoker format. So when it asks "do you wish to join table...." it selects no as opposed to yes. Is it possible to get this working at this site?

Many Thanks  Huh?

Hi grasshopper80,

Wildfire was previously working at Bet365.  I'll try and take a look and see what needs changed.

UPDATE: I need to go through their verification process so this will probably take me a few days.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 01:43:56 AM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
Annettelol
zeros

« Reply #398 on: September 03, 2015, 09:20:24 PM »

Hi,

I'm using the trial so far to play sng on 888.  It works very well, but sometimes, it fails to register to a new sng for whatever reason (I don't know why).  It leaves "pending registration = 1", but it's false.  So no new table will open and it won't try to register to a new one. 

Maybe there could be a workaround this if there was a fail switch if it takes too long for the "registering" table to open (we could set whatever minutes we like depending on how quick our games open), then it goes back to pending registration = 0

Thanks!
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #399 on: September 04, 2015, 01:48:37 AM »

Hi,

I'm using the trial so far to play sng on 888.  It works very well, but sometimes, it fails to register to a new sng for whatever reason (I don't know why).  It leaves "pending registration = 1", but it's false.  So no new table will open and it won't try to register to a new one. 

Maybe there could be a workaround this if there was a fail switch if it takes too long for the "registering" table to open (we could set whatever minutes we like depending on how quick our games open), then it goes back to pending registration = 0

Thanks!

Hi Annettelol,

There seem to be several scenarios that can cause the pending registrations to get out of sync with how many games are actually registered into.  For example, if a game gets cancelled for any reason it could create that situation.  There's also a chance that WildFire thinks it registered into a game successfully but the registration wasn't actually successful.

I've had the suggestion before to put in a fail safe and adjust the pending counter as you suggested.  Due to the fact that myself and others have been unable to determine exactly why that happens (especially on 888) I'll look at adding that fail safe feature for SNGs.  I won't add it for MTT mode as sometimes you need to wait for many hours for a tournament to start.

Thank you for the feedback and stay tuned for an update...

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length