Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 10:13:48 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 459490 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #360 on: July 21, 2015, 07:00:34 PM »

When I try to learn mtts at BOL some of the tournasments will not be recognized and I end up with lots of questionmarka Huh?? in the mtt name box. I try to manually edit them but the lobby scan will not recognize them .  
"$300 Nooner freeroll"  is one of them.  After the scan it wont register any mtts again until I restart WF.

I'm on a win 8.1 system.

Hi fk11,

UPDATE:  I tested this scenario and it did learn the $300 nooner freeroll properly for me.  Perhaps you can try it again as maybe the OCR was temporarily not working for some reason.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #361 on: July 22, 2015, 01:47:36 PM »

Thanks for the update, maybe its my system then but I will try again and check all the settings.

Also playing more than one table at BOL , WF does not close the table after game is over. If only one table is open it seems to work , but not with 2 tables open.

I will do some further testing , just what I have seen so far. 

PokerBotWars
Confused Newbie

« Reply #362 on: July 22, 2015, 01:56:48 PM »

Hi fk11,

UPDATE:  I tested this scenario and it did learn the $300 nooner freeroll properly for me.  Perhaps you can try it again as maybe the OCR was temporarily not working for some reason.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

I've been successfully registering in the $300 nooner with Wildfire since the initial BOL support was added as well, the few games it produces the Huh? seem to be ones like the promo $ tournaments and things like that.

Would font smoothing affect the OCR on this Keiths?
Windows 8 has some additional setting that try to make fonts look all nice but wreck havoc with things like OCR and the bots/starters.
First place I'd check fk11 is under SYSTEM PROPERTIES / ADVANCED / SETTINGS and make sure 'smooth edges of screen fonts' is turned off.
Personally I turn off everything in there, its better performance and the bot doesn't need all that system eye candy to function, it's more likely to get in the way.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #363 on: July 22, 2015, 05:13:58 PM »

I've been successfully registering in the $300 nooner with Wildfire since the initial BOL support was added as well, the few games it produces the Huh? seem to be ones like the promo $ tournaments and things like that.

Would font smoothing affect the OCR on this Keiths?
Windows 8 has some additional setting that try to make fonts look all nice but wreck havoc with things like OCR and the bots/starters.
First place I'd check fk11 is under SYSTEM PROPERTIES / ADVANCED / SETTINGS and make sure 'smooth edges of screen fonts' is turned off.
Personally I turn off everything in there, its better performance and the bot doesn't need all that system eye candy to function, it's more likely to get in the way.

Hi PokerBotWars,

Excellent suggestion.  Yes, the font settings such as smoothing can definitely affect the accuracy of OCR for BetOnline.  I also have the performance settings for Visual Effects set to "Adjust for best performance".  If necessary, I can document what the exact  graphics settings should be set to on the various OSes (Win7, Win8 etc).

Thanks again PokerBotWars,

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #364 on: July 23, 2015, 06:36:12 AM »

Thanks for the suggestion I will change my settings asap.  

In the meantime I get an error message like this during lobby scanning:

*********Error=System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Parameter must be positive and < Height.
Parameter name: y
   at System.Drawing.Bitmap.GetPixel(Int32 x, Int32 y)
   at (Object , Int32 , Int32 )
   at ㍏渟풙ꅡ㥚�᫿猾.П齍잾ᑔ껫㝠ዻ(Object , Int32 믧놌듯푾䞮勞, Int32 믧놌듯푾䞮勞)
   at App1.OCR_ChicoPoker.AnalyzeRow(Bitmap bmp, Int32 MyY)

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #365 on: July 23, 2015, 12:13:52 PM »

Thanks for the suggestion I will change my settings asap.  

In the meantime I get an error message like this during lobby scanning:

*********Error=System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Parameter must be positive and < Height.

Hi fk11,

That error message tells me that WildFire is having an issue related to OCR on your PC.  Perhaps you can send me an email so I can work with you directly.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Serendipity1968
Confused Newbie

« Reply #366 on: July 24, 2015, 01:02:31 AM »

Hey I'm having some trouble requesting a free license, I'm putting the license in and getting an error that the code is wrong banghead

I'm ready to purchase pending I can get it working, just don't want to pay for it and have it not work  violin
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #367 on: July 24, 2015, 01:27:09 AM »

Hey I'm having some trouble requesting a free license, I'm putting the license in and getting an error that the code is wrong banghead

I'm ready to purchase pending I can get it working, just don't want to pay for it and have it not work  violin

Hi Serendipity1968,

Just send an email to the following address and mention the problem:

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fsubar
Serious Botter

« Reply #368 on: July 25, 2015, 11:11:14 PM »

I downloaded Wildfire to try the trial but when I try to run it, it says it needs to run as administrator and to right click and do that. However, when I right click on the Wildfire program icon, I do not get an option to run as administrator. How can I correct this?

I believe in happy endings.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #369 on: July 26, 2015, 12:22:10 AM »

I downloaded Wildfire to try the trial but when I try to run it, it says it needs to run as administrator and to right click and do that. However, when I right click on the Wildfire program icon, I do not get an option to run as administrator. How can I correct this?

Hi fsubar,

Generally, with any program you should be able to right click and then choose "run as administrator" from the menu options. I'm not quite sure why you don't see that option.  Are you using Windows 7 ?

Alternatively, you can usually right click, select "Properties", go to the "Compatibility" tab and at the bottom, check the box that says "Run this program as administrator".

Feel free to send an email for additional assistance with this.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
superbotman
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #370 on: July 26, 2015, 12:50:11 AM »

I have a question. I have a cash game profile, its in txt format, but it uses stuff from holdem.ppl.

If I dont choose holdem.ppl in wildfires "Main: Cash Profile/PPL Profile" location, what will happen? If I choose holdem.ppl and the txt, will it only use one or the other? If the txt profiles name is now autoprofileholdem, should I change it to something like myprofile1.txt? If the profile.txt uses holdem.ppl, can I leave ppl location blank if the holdem.ppl is still in the same folder like it should be? How should I proceed. Thanks
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #371 on: July 26, 2015, 01:01:52 AM »

I have a question. I have a cash game profile, its in txt format, but it uses stuff from holdem.ppl.

If I dont choose holdem.ppl in wildfires "Main: Cash Profile/PPL Profile" location, what will happen? If I choose holdem.ppl and the txt, will it only use one or the other? If the txt profiles name is now autoprofileholdem, should I change it to something like myprofile1.txt? If the profile.txt uses holdem.ppl, can I leave ppl location blank if the holdem.ppl is still in the same folder like it should be? How should I proceed. Thanks

Hi superbotman,

Just specify your custom profile within WildFire. However, if your custom profile is called "autoprofileholdem.txt" you don't really need to specify anything in Wildfire.  If you plan on also using holdem.ppl, make sure it is located in the same folder as the bot everything should work fine.

I would recommend that you take a look at what happens to the bot when WildFire loads one (press ALT+1 to view/hide bot #1) to make sure it's doing what you expect.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Serendipity1968
Confused Newbie

« Reply #372 on: July 26, 2015, 03:23:29 AM »

10/10 customer support from keiths.
10/10 program that takes less than 15 mins to master.

All in all 10/10 would reccomend.
PokerBotWars
Confused Newbie

« Reply #373 on: July 27, 2015, 02:20:19 AM »

10/10 customer support from keiths.
10/10 program that takes less than 15 mins to master.

All in all 10/10 would reccomend.

I'll second that,
Keiths been really responsive when you need to reach him, it's always been within 12 hours for me.
He has a really good understanding of what a botter needs out of a starter and a creative approach to feature implementation as well. The bubble buster is a good example of that.

Bonus points for getting BetOnline support implemented so quickly too, pretty much right as it came out of beta.
I know that funky ass software put up a fight and I commend you on coming up with something that works. OCR approaches can be tricky and resource heavy but so far you've managed to keep the weight to a minimum.

Good work man.
probot
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #374 on: July 28, 2015, 05:40:50 PM »

anyone tested if this one works with Twister SNG on Ipoker?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #375 on: July 29, 2015, 12:29:26 AM »

anyone tested if this one works with Twister SNG on Ipoker?

Hi probot,

One problem is that the Twister tables are not selected from a normal listing like cash, SNG and MTTs.  Therefore, you have to manually tell the poker lobby how many twister games you want to play.  The second problem is that the twister table finish windows appear to be different on each Ipoker site so WildFire needs to be programmed to recognize each one.  I'd suggest giving it a try and letting me know if it works or not.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
probot
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #376 on: July 30, 2015, 06:16:37 AM »

Hi probot,

One problem is that the Twister tables are not selected from a normal listing like cash, SNG and MTTs.  Therefore, you have to manually tell the poker lobby how many twister games you want to play.  The second problem is that the twister table finish windows appear to be different on each Ipoker site so WildFire needs to be programmed to recognize each one.  I'd suggest giving it a try and letting me know if it works or not.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Thanks for that, but to many if's for me and it looks like that there is no Profile for that type of play, so it's a dead end on the Profile. I was interested, since the Traffic is awesome and this is an massive Oppurtunity in my Eye's.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #377 on: August 09, 2015, 04:07:12 AM »

For those of you who have never seen Wildfire in action, please take a look at the following short video which shows the basics of automating a Sit N Go on an actual live poker site:

Click here to view the WildFire video.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #378 on: August 16, 2015, 01:01:13 AM »

hi

trying to iron out some issues on trial.for sng and mtt it isnt typing in player name therefore stacksize = unknown. what is the problem here?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #379 on: August 16, 2015, 09:11:20 PM »

hi

trying to iron out some issues on trial.for sng and mtt it isnt typing in player name therefore stacksize = unknown. what is the problem here?

Hi babybot,

I could see that happen if a table opens and WildFire tries to find a matching site entry in the "site login" tab.  If it finds a site entry it would enter the nickname that is specified there, but, otherwise it will not know what nickname to use.

I would recommend setting the log level to 3 (high) on the "log" tab and see what messages Wildfire displays related to finding a matching site / nickname.

Also, if you delete all your sites from the "site login" tab it should prompt you to add a site login along with your nickname when you try and learn an SNG or MTT.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length