Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2021, 01:02:47 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 478366 times)
Dukey
Botter

« Reply #320 on: April 21, 2015, 01:57:02 AM »

Hi Keiths.

In cash games on 888 how can I make sure it will only join 0.01/0.02 tables?

There is no option that I'm aware of on 888 where I can make it display only those tables??

So in the lobby view there is

0.01/0.02
0.02/0.04
0.03/0.06
0.04/0.08
0.05/0.10

But I want to make sure it will only join the 0.01/0.02 tables. Is that at all possible?

I know I can set it to scan the top x amount of tables, but there is no way of knowing how many 0.01/0.02 tables are there at the top at any given time.

Is there a workaround for this?

EDIT: I think I found the workaround after posting lol

Is that it?

I want 4 tables of 2nl 9 max?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #321 on: April 21, 2015, 02:38:49 AM »

Is that it?

I want 4 tables of 2nl 9 max?

Hi Dukey,

Nice job finding it.  That is exactly how you would do what you wanted.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Dukey
Botter

« Reply #322 on: April 21, 2015, 02:58:26 AM »

Hi Dukey,

Nice job finding it.  That is exactly how you would do what you wanted.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Thanks for the confirmation  thumbsup
Dukey
Botter

« Reply #323 on: April 22, 2015, 12:42:16 AM »

Another problem lol.

It wont join a cash table on 888, is it because a popup to join table has changed at all?

The pop up says "seat me now" is wf looking for a popup that says ok instead?

Can you try on 888 Keiths?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #324 on: April 22, 2015, 03:21:10 AM »

Another problem lol.

It wont join a cash table on 888, is it because a popup to join table has changed at all?

The pop up says "seat me now" is wf looking for a popup that says ok instead?

Can you try on 888 Keiths?

Hi Dukey,

I tested cash mode quickly on 888 and it appears to be working.  Please send an email and I'll investigate further with you as I may need additional information.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Dukey
Botter

« Reply #325 on: April 25, 2015, 10:04:00 PM »

Hi Dukey,

I tested cash mode quickly on 888 and it appears to be working.  Please send an email and I'll investigate further with you as I may need additional information.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

It's ok for now, I've decided to play manually for a while as I'm having better success.

Now if only I could write a profile on how I'm playing currently, but a lot of it is opponent specific. I'm not using a HUD either as 888 don't allow them on snap tables.
Admiro
zeros

« Reply #326 on: April 30, 2015, 03:32:23 AM »

Hi, yesterday I ordered trial to test wf first.

Can You send it please?

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #327 on: April 30, 2015, 05:18:44 PM »

Hi, yesterday I ordered trial to test wf first.

Can You send it please?

Hi Admiro,

It should have automatically sent out a trial license key.  Please try checking your spam and junk folders.  If you can't find it please send me an email.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
robinhood
zeros

« Reply #328 on: May 02, 2015, 08:02:05 PM »

Hello Keiths,

I am trying wildfire for 7 days, seem pretty user friendly but still had couple of questions if you dont mind:

-For table positionning, can Wilfire resize them at Ipoker, so 6 can fit in one screen. Is there
a good default positionning for tables, bot and Ipoker Lobby.

-Once Wilfire opens a table, it dosent click the pop up window that take you out of sitout mode and get
you ready to play once big blind reach you. I had to manually click this popup othersise Wilfire would eventually
close the table. I am not sure exactly how to prevent this. In Table criteria - Igore sitout detection at new tables, I try
leaving it blank or putting a 300s timer without, but it didnt change anything.

Thx for your help,

Regards

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #329 on: May 03, 2015, 01:16:46 PM »

Hello Keiths,

I am trying wildfire for 7 days, seem pretty user friendly but still had couple of questions if you dont mind:

-For table positionning, can Wilfire resize them at Ipoker, so 6 can fit in one screen. Is there
a good default positionning for tables, bot and Ipoker Lobby.

-Once Wilfire opens a table, it dosent click the pop up window that take you out of sitout mode and get
you ready to play once big blind reach you. I had to manually click this popup othersise Wilfire would eventually
close the table. I am not sure exactly how to prevent this. In Table criteria - Igore sitout detection at new tables, I try
leaving it blank or putting a 300s timer without, but it didnt change anything.

Thx for your help,

Regards

Hi Robinhood,

I could easily resize the tables but the bot requires them to be a certain size and the bot actually sizes them when it attaches to a table.

It sounds like you did everything correctly regarding the sitout.  It's possible that the sitout detection is not working properly at one of the sites.  There should be something displayed in the status log tab.

Feel free to email me to help troubleshoot.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Grekivar
zeros

« Reply #330 on: May 07, 2015, 03:38:02 PM »

Hello!

Im on my way buying your software Wildfire. I did a trial 2014-09, but i cant remember why i didnt buy it. I think it had to do with it not working on my computer, but im on my way format C the botcomp and making it better then ever and i would be so happy if wildfire worked! Will the computer ID change if i do a format C? Thats bad for both the bot and for wildfire if i buy it before i format C.

Is it possible to have another trial to see if it works this time, i think it will but dont have money to buy if it for some reason doesnt work, hehe i hope you understand my situation!

Best regards
Grek
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #331 on: May 08, 2015, 11:53:29 AM »

Hello!

Im on my way buying your software Wildfire. I did a trial 2014-09, but i cant remember why i didnt buy it. I think it had to do with it not working on my computer, but im on my way format C the botcomp and making it better then ever and i would be so happy if wildfire worked! Will the computer ID change if i do a format C? Thats bad for both the bot and for wildfire if i buy it before i format C.

Is it possible to have another trial to see if it works this time, i think it will but dont have money to buy if it for some reason doesnt work, hehe i hope you understand my situation!

Best regards
Grek

Hi Grekivar,

Please send an email and I'll fix you up with a trial license. 

Generally, if you change machines or format and reinstall, the registration/license codes will be different.  You can request to have the  original license transferred to the new system.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
berserker
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #332 on: May 12, 2015, 06:30:22 PM »

Hi keiths, sent you an email about a change of PC trying to get a more stable platform for Ipoker, looking for a registration change thx.

For anyone wondering whether to buy this,
i've been using it consistently for 2 months now, and find it as important as the bot itself. Allows me to cherry pick the best times for both games and players. manages multiple tables to maximise time on tables. and allows me to auto select which profile per game.

Between the bot, a good profile and the auto loader its paid for itself easily in a couple of months.

piden
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #333 on: May 28, 2015, 03:00:09 PM »

Hi Keiths.
it is possible to make a function so wildfire stop when you lost x number of $ in cash games?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #334 on: May 28, 2015, 11:15:06 PM »

Hi Keiths.
it is possible to make a function so wildfire stop when you lost x number of $ in cash games?

Hi Piden,

That's somewhat difficult to do because some sites do not show the player balance unless you open a cashier window etc.  It also usually relies on OCR (Optical Character Recognition) which would be different for each site.  It would take me a fair amount of work to implement it for even just 1 site.

If it's really of interest send me an email and we can discuss options.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Drumz
zeros

« Reply #335 on: June 30, 2015, 11:50:21 AM »

do you know about when it will support betonline?
gretings
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #336 on: June 30, 2015, 02:00:52 PM »

do you know about when it will support betonline?
gretings

Hi Drumz,

I'm planning to release an initial version in the next 1 to 2 days.  The first version will work with MTTs and I don't expect all of the features to be available.  I have to program things differently for cash vs SNG vs MTT so I'll be implementing then in the order of MTT -> SNG -> Cash.

I'm currently using WildFire to automatically schedule and play MTTs on BetOnline Smiley  I have a few more bugs to work out before I would be comfortable posting an update...

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Drumz
zeros

« Reply #337 on: June 30, 2015, 08:24:00 PM »

thanks, when its released ill buy it, botted about a year ago and loved your tool!

greetings
legitimo
zeros

« Reply #338 on: July 01, 2015, 03:18:39 PM »

Hi Keith,

I want to try the Wildfire and I asked for a trial licence yesterday and I still don't have it on my mail is that normal ?

Thanks in advance
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #339 on: July 01, 2015, 03:36:12 PM »

Hi Keith,

I want to try the Wildfire and I asked for a trial licence yesterday and I still don't have it on my mail is that normal ?

Thanks in advance

Hi legitimo,

No that's not normal.  You should get an email right away.  Please check your spam/junk folder and if you still don't see it then send an email.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length