Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 10:05:19 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 459481 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #220 on: September 15, 2014, 02:44:52 PM »

That's an odd suggestion as all of my drop downs appear to be blank.
I'm going to uninstall and download again and see if that fixes it.

Hi revelationz,

The various drop down boxes that appear after learning the SNG will be blank (generally all the options such as game type, buyin etc are correct and don't need to be changed).  I think Poker8 might have been referring to the "Site Scheduler" drop downs.

My best suggestion is to go to the "Log" tab and set the detail level to 3 (high).  Then start a session and see what the status screen says as it tries to scan the lobby.  You can email me the log output file (wf-log-yyyy-mm-dd.log)

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
revelationz
Confident Newbie

« Reply #221 on: September 15, 2014, 04:48:17 PM »

Hi revelationz,

The various drop down boxes that appear after learning the SNG will be blank (generally all the options such as game type, buyin etc are correct and don't need to be changed).  I think Poker8 might have been referring to the "Site Scheduler" drop downs.

My best suggestion is to go to the "Log" tab and set the detail level to 3 (high).  Then start a session and see what the status screen says as it tries to scan the lobby.  You can email me the log output file (wf-log-yyyy-mm-dd.log)

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Email sent.
Albo22
Confused Newbie

« Reply #222 on: September 16, 2014, 10:53:12 AM »

Hi Albo22,

I haven't played Ipoker's Twister but it doesn't look like it has a standard lobby (with game listings).  Does the bot support the 3 handed tables ?

If you send me an email and describe the sequence of events that would need followed I can look into it and let you know.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

email sent!
Dukey
Botter

« Reply #223 on: September 19, 2014, 07:42:02 PM »

I have been trialling this program for the last couple of days and thought I would share my views for all.

Firstly the download and install was smooth. Didn't have to change anything at all as Keith's promised.

I then got my trial key instantly via email.

I then ran into a couple of problems which was down to myself not the program. I contacted Keith's and he quickly responded with the solution.

As I said been using the program for 2 days now and I really think it's awesome. you just tell it what to do and it does it for you.

I will certainly be purchasing when my funds allow it.

Thanks!!!
benetkak
Confused Newbie

« Reply #224 on: September 20, 2014, 05:01:39 PM »

Hello

Its seems to not close finished tournaments on everest.fr (manual registration)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #225 on: September 20, 2014, 06:51:20 PM »

Hello

Its seems to not close finished tournaments on everest.fr (manual registration)

Hi benetkak,

Unfortunately, I can't play on Everest.fr so I'll need some further info.  Please send an email and I'll describe what is required.

Thanks,

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
bioracef
Confident Newbie

« Reply #226 on: September 29, 2014, 07:56:59 PM »

Could it be possible to implement possibility to chose different profiles to each type of MTT/SnG ? I play a few types of MTT and I would like to use different profiles to each of them and I would like WildFire to load them for me. In my opinion it would be a great feature.

When I have the trial version to test I didn't find this possibility.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #227 on: September 29, 2014, 09:10:36 PM »

Could it be possible to implement possibility to chose different profiles to each type of MTT/SnG ? I play a few types of MTT and I would like to use different profiles to each of them and I would like WildFire to load them for me. In my opinion it would be a great feature.

When I have the trial version to test I didn't find this possibility.

Hi bioracef,

I'll consider adding a poker table title matching feature into WildFire (something like Bot Commander has).

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
bioracef
Confident Newbie

« Reply #228 on: September 29, 2014, 09:31:28 PM »

I think a lot of users would be pleased if you add that option - matching different profile to different types of MTTs tables.
johngr
Botter

« Reply #229 on: October 01, 2014, 10:46:07 AM »

Actually, if you could specify the profile not just by table type but more specifically by tournament name, it would work best for me.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #230 on: October 01, 2014, 12:27:28 PM »

Actually, if you could specify the profile not just by table type but more specifically by tournament name, it would work best for me.

Hi johngr,

Yes, the profile selection would be done using the table's name/title in order to provide the most flexibility.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
bioracef
Confident Newbie

« Reply #231 on: October 01, 2014, 03:37:57 PM »

So, would you implement this option (as it is in BC) or will you ?Smiley
If you decide to put it in I'm definitely going to buy WF.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #232 on: October 02, 2014, 12:35:33 AM »

So, would you implement this option (as it is in BC) or will you ?Smiley
If you decide to put it in I'm definitely going to buy WF.

Hi biorecef,

I've taken a look at what would be involved with adding custom profiles based on different tables and it looks like I should be able to do that without too much of a problem.  I'm hoping to get it done within the next week.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
One Eye JACK
Botter

« Reply #233 on: October 03, 2014, 03:14:24 PM »

Hello, might have been ask already, but will this work on a 64bit ultimate vista operating system.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #234 on: October 03, 2014, 07:16:57 PM »

Hello, might have been ask already, but will this work on a 64bit ultimate vista operating system.

Hi One Eye JACK,

Yes it should be fine.  There's a free trial available just to make sure.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
basti1509
Confused Newbie

« Reply #235 on: October 04, 2014, 09:34:12 AM »

When I use wildfire, after a couple of minutes playing on ipoker mttsngs the holdembot crashes (sometime even faster). Without wildfire the bot works. I have a fast vm and don't know how to change anything to get it work.

Furthermore is it possible to let wildfire check if there is a table change? It connects everytime a new bot on ipoker and sometimes the bot crashes, too.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #236 on: October 04, 2014, 01:44:17 PM »

When I use wildfire, after a couple of minutes playing on ipoker mttsngs the holdembot crashes (sometime even faster). Without wildfire the bot works. I have a fast vm and don't know how to change anything to get it work.

Furthermore is it possible to let wildfire check if there is a table change? It connects everytime a new bot on ipoker and sometimes the bot crashes, too.

Hi basti1509,

That is definitely a strange situation as I have many users including myself who run WildFire on Ipoker sites.

Wildfire does check for table changes and attaches bot as necessary to make sure a table is not left unattached.

Please contact me via email and I'll work with you on the bot crashing issue.  I'll need to know your version of windows, version of the bot, version of wildfire etc.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #237 on: November 07, 2014, 11:27:16 PM »

Version 3.7 Released - Combo Edition

- Profile Selection Criteria Added - allows up to 10 profiles to be loaded based on the table that opens
- Winning Poker Network (ACR) wait list support added
- Handling/closing of additional 888 popups
- If using Bubble Buster, it now skips checking the table's lobby if the table has already passed the bubble

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
pickitpackit
Confident Newbie

Word life, yall

« Reply #238 on: November 19, 2014, 08:38:46 AM »

Any time I try and use the program for SNGs, it opens the tourney lobby, clicks register, but cannot seem to click on the OK button. Especially with ACR.

Is this a common problem?

Possible solutions?

[edit] Win7. WF 3.7
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 10:56:49 AM by pickitpackit » Logged

losin' all my dough, yo
superbot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #239 on: November 19, 2014, 10:31:47 AM »

No. At least not at i-Poker. Never seen that.

superbot
Often in error - never in doubt
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length