Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2021, 09:03:40 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 477079 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2014, 04:04:43 AM »

Special Announcement

WildFire continues to be the most innovative program by being the first to add leading edge features such as email notifications.

Trust me when I say that WildFire Combo is about to introduce another potentially huge game changer.

It's currently in testing mode and will be available to all current users (for free of course) when it's released.

The new feature is being kept top secret but I hope to release it within the next 2 weeks.

Stay tuned...

14 days to go
13 days to go
12 days to go
11 days to go
10 days to go
9 days to go
8 days to go
7 days to go
6 days to go    I almost want to keep this brand new feature to myself and not sell it ;)

5 days to go    Testing of the new feature is going well on Ipoker, WPN, 888 and Bovada

4 days to go...   It's a simple concept but can improve your chances of getting ITM in MTTs and SNGs

3 days to go  Released to the public ahead of schedule for testing Smiley

http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php/topic,58.msg78079.html#msg78079

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 04:21:25 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2014, 07:18:26 AM »

Hi Keiths,

I e-mailed you about the problem with the license key and you sent me 2 new ones. The Cash key is working but the SNG/MTT isn't. I tried to reach you by e-mail twice but no response  Cry
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2014, 08:17:45 PM »

Hi Keiths,

I e-mailed you about the problem with the license key and you sent me 2 new ones. The Cash key is working but the SNG/MTT isn't. I tried to reach you by e-mail twice but no response  Cry

I'll look into this.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #143 on: May 31, 2014, 04:13:41 PM »

From the creator of WildFire comes a truly unique feature...

After reading the following post from Egor (http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php/topic,7532.msg75574.html#msg75574) - I started thinking about the possibilities.

Would you like to be notified when you've reached the money positions in MTTs or SNGs(ITM - In The Money) ?  Some users like to jump in and take over at this point as they feel they can do a better job than the bot in this situation.

Well, now, you can receive an automated email notification when WildFire detects that you've reached the money.

But wait, there's more....

Would you like to be notified when you've reached the bubble (just before the money positions are reached)?  The bubble is generally when players change their style of play and usually tighten up and play only premium hands or play aggressively to take advantage of weaker players.  Some users like to take over at the bubble as they feel they can do a better job of reaching the money than the bot can.  How many times can you recall when the bot was knocked out of a tournament with only a few players left until the money is reached?  This can easily happen because the bot doesn't realize that playing "decent" hands (ex. KQ suited) doesn't always make sense if there are just a few players left until the money is reached.

Problem solved....

Now you can receive an automatic email notification when the bubble is reached.  You tell WildFire what the bubble looks like. For example, if the tournament pays 18 places, you define the bubble as being when there are 5 players until the money.

But wait, there's even more...

Notifications are all well and good, however, WildFire is all about total automation so I took things one step further...

For quite some time, myself and others have been looking for a way to code profiles to handle the bubble.  So far, about the best you can hope for is to create code lines that guess at being in the bubble by checking the number of opponents or checking the blind size.

Typical bubble code looks something like this:

When OpponentsAtTable = 5 And Not (Hand = AA OR Hand = KK) Fold Force

(the above example code would fold all hands except aces or kings when there are 5 players at your table)

One of the major problems with coding for the number of opponents or using the blindsize is that it's only a guess when your dealing with multiple tables in MTTs or Multi-Table SNGs (ex. 18 or 45 player games).  For example, if you are playing a 45 person SNG and the money starts paying at 7 players remaining, you could be sitting at a table with 5 opponents but not actually be anywhere close to the bubble - you surely don't want to be using the bubble code that only plays premium hands when there are 5 players at your table (but in reality there are 21 players on 3 tables).  Using the blindsizes is just as bad as there is no direct relationship between the bubble starting and the size of the blinds.

Another problem that occurs, is that the # of places paid can change as a tournament progresses.  It might start off paying 9 places but end up paying 27 places if enough people enter the tournament.  We definitely need to have something flexible enough to handle this situation.

The solution I came up with is surprisingly simple. I'm calling it "Bubble Buster" technology.  When the bubble is detected at either an MTT or SNG, WildFire tells the bot to load a bubble profile (much the same way the bot can automatically load a different profile based on opponents, minutes, hands or # of bigblinds is reached).  This allows you to create a bubble profile which plays aggressively based on being in the bubble or possibly just playing premium hands.  Of course, we don't want to leave the bot playing that way once the bubble has busted and you've reached the money, so when Wildfire detects that you've reached the money, it will load your regular profile back into the bot.  The main point is that the bot won't play as it normally does during the bubble (which will simulate a real player).  This can significantly increase your chances of reaching the money versus busting out just before reaching the money.

To top things off, there are built in safeguards.

Sample Screenshot of the additional email notifications:

Sample Screenshot of the Bubble configuration tab:

Sample Screenshot of emails that you'll receive:

Version 3.2 Released - Combo Edition

- Bubble Buster Technology Added for MTTs and SNGs (initial public release for testing)
- In The Money (ITM) and Bubble email notifications added
- fixes for latest Bodog/Bovada Lobby upgrades (Note - still working on some character recognition issues)

Link to a sample Bubble Code Only Profile (use at your own risk - it basically folds everything but premium hands)

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/Bubble-Mode-Only.txt

Note: Existing licenses for either WildFire Cash Table Opener or Wildfire SNG/MTT Opener will still work in this latest release.  There is no need to re-purchase a license for what you have already paid for.

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 10:36:46 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
loloman
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2014, 10:08:26 PM »

Cool dude!
Great idea,that can help us to avoid being busted out just before getting itm.

Have to try it as fast as In get home  thanks rockout

shocker21
zeros

« Reply #145 on: June 02, 2014, 06:03:08 AM »

hi i have bot commander and wf sng mtt  loaders wf doesnt sort the popup out on 888 is this feature going to be added
nissen
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #146 on: June 02, 2014, 12:56:12 PM »

cant get his to work, dont know what im doing wrong here ?
when i play SNg and there is a prize for 1-2nd, ive tried to set it to load bubble profile when there is 1,2,3 and even 4 players left. But it doesnt kick in ?

- Players Remaining=3 Places Paid=-1
- Closing Tournament Lobby window.

This is what WF says, and here really is 2 places paid but in the lobby it says 1 st - 2 nd on the same line, maybe thats why it doesnt understand that there is more than 1 place paid  ?
loloman
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #147 on: June 02, 2014, 01:31:58 PM »

Keiths, could you modify the bubble settings to start at a % of players?

For example, in a mtt with 45 players, it could be ok to start the bubble mode 4 or 5 players before Itm, but in a 400 players mtt, is not enough.

You could add an option, like start bubble mode when there's 10% (or x%) of all players left to reach itm. This way, in a 40 player mtt, bubble mode would start 4 players before itm, and in a 400 players mtt, 40 players before itm.

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #148 on: June 02, 2014, 04:14:06 PM »

hi i have bot commander and wf sng mtt  loaders wf doesnt sort the popup out on 888 is this feature going to be added

Hi Shocker21,

Please email me with the details.  I use Wildfire on 888 and I don't have any issues with popups.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #149 on: June 02, 2014, 04:20:55 PM »

cant get his to work, dont know what im doing wrong here ?
when i play SNg and there is a prize for 1-2nd, ive tried to set it to load bubble profile when there is 1,2,3 and even 4 players left. But it doesnt kick in ?

- Players Remaining=3 Places Paid=-1
- Closing Tournament Lobby window.

This is what WF says, and here really is 2 places paid but in the lobby it says 1 st - 2 nd on the same line, maybe thats why it doesnt understand that there is more than 1 place paid  ?

Hi Nissen,

The -1 value for places paid indicates that it couldn't determine the exact value.  WildFire won't load the bubble profile unless it's 100% sure about things.

Please email me the site you are playing at and I'll look into it.

PS. For single table SNGs that always have the same # of places paid, I would highly recommend modifying your profile with bubble coding based on the # of opponents remaining.  It's a bit overkill to use bubble buster as it introduces an extra layer of complexity.  Having said that it should still work.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #150 on: June 02, 2014, 04:39:44 PM »

Keiths, could you modify the bubble settings to start at a % of players?

For example, in a mtt with 45 players, it could be ok to start the bubble mode 4 or 5 players before Itm, but in a 400 players mtt, is not enough.

You could add an option, like start bubble mode when there's 10% (or x%) of all players left to reach itm. This way, in a 40 player mtt, bubble mode would start 4 players before itm, and in a 400 players mtt, 40 players before itm.

Hi loloman,

I was actually thinking about coding it several ways when I was developing this feature.  I ended up not using a percentage as I felt that going into bubble mode when there were 40 players left before ITM was possibly way too early.  I figured if I did use percentages that I would have to use some sort of scaling mode such as use 10% when places paid is less than 30 and use 5% if there are more than 30 places paid.  I'll leave this topic open for further debate before I make any changes.  I ended up thinking that using 9 players remaining  (approximately 1 table's worth) before the places paid would work in most MTT situations.

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate your comments.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
loloman
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #151 on: June 02, 2014, 04:54:31 PM »

Hi loloman,

I was actually thinking about coding it several ways when I was developing this feature.  I ended up not using a percentage as I felt that going into bubble mode when there were 40 players left before ITM was possibly way too early.  I figured if I did use percentages that I would have to use some sort of scaling mode such as use 10% when places paid is less than 30 and use 5% if there are more than 30 places paid.  I'll leave this topic open for further debate before I make any changes.  I ended up thinking that using 9 players remaining  (approximately 1 table's worth) before the places paid would work in most MTT situations.

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate your comments.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

I didn't think about it that way, your approach is possibly  better ;)

Apart from that, it will be great to add the feature of having multiple profiles in Wf.
I know that having a different profile for each sng/mtt in the list is quite complicated to program, but I think you could use the same approach as you did in BC, using table names as a directive to load different profiles.

Would be possible to make another tab in Wf for loading profiles depending on table name?
I know you're very busy lately with all this implementations, but I think it could be a good point to research when you've time.

Cheers

Klaasjan
zeros

« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2014, 01:36:41 AM »

The loader doesn't seem to differentiate between different buy-in tournaments with the same name at Ipoker.

Example:

Three tournaments, same name; 500 GTD Rebuy

Except one has a 1 euro buy-in, the other a 4 euro buy-in and another 5 euro buy-in.

How can I make it get the difference?

Also, how to handle  multi entry tournaments?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 11:46:01 AM by Klaasjan » Logged
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2014, 04:23:42 PM »

The loader doesn't seem to differentiate between different buy-in tournaments with the same name at Ipoker.

Example:

Except one has a 1 euro buy-in, the other a 4 euro buy-in and another 5 euro buy-in.

How can I make it get the difference?

Also, how to handle  multi entry tournaments?

Hi Klaasjan,

When you "Learn" an MTT (or SNG) it will automatically take the buyin amount and record it under the "buyin" column in the WildFire MTT listing.  It will use the memorized buyin amount when searching for a table to open.

I haven't tested on tournaments that allow you to enter more than once so I'm not sure about that.  If the bot can handle those types of games then I'm guessing WildFire will as well (although there may need to be some changes to accommodate them).

Feel free to email me with any details.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Klaasjan
zeros

« Reply #154 on: June 06, 2014, 12:28:05 PM »

Dunno man, it seems to be doing it with me Sad
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #155 on: June 06, 2014, 03:39:15 PM »

Dunno man, it seems to be doing it with me Sad

Hi Klaasjan,

I'm not sure what is happening without seeing an event log, however, when using a loader there is always a small risk that the wrong table will be opened, for example, if the lobby scrolls at the exact time that the program is clicking the register button.  If that is indeed happening, the suggested way to minimize the chance of it happening is to use a lobby filter if possible.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Klaasjan
zeros

« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2014, 09:49:39 AM »

Happened again

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2014, 01:59:08 PM »

Happened again

Hi Klaasjan,

I'm not 100% sure what is happening without seeing an event log.

For example, do you see the following line:

"Highlighted Table Verified. Proceed to Open."

For now, is it possible for you to change the lobby filter to only display the tables you want to play?

Please send me an email directly as it's more difficult to resolve this by posting back and forth on the forum.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 04:10:21 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2014, 11:05:24 PM »

I can't wait to try this out, been away for a few days.  beer
Klaasjan
zeros

« Reply #159 on: June 08, 2014, 03:04:13 AM »

Hi Klaasjan,

I'm not 100% sure what is happening without seeing an event log.

For example, do you see the following line:

"Highlighted Table Verified. Proceed to Open."

For now, is it possible for you to change the lobby filter to only display the tables you want to play?

Please send me an email directly as it's more difficult to resolve this by posting back and forth on the forum.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Hi Keith,

I apologise, I don't read and speak english very well.

My problem is:

"The loader doesn't seem to differentiate between different buy-in tournaments with the same name at Ipoker.

Example:

How can I make it get the difference?"

Like my pic shows, I have the loader make me register to the 500 GTD Rebuy for 1 euro, but it also registers for the 4 and 5 euro buy-in tournaments.

14/06/08 03:25 - Highlighted Table Verified. Proceed to Open.
14/06/08 03:25 - Attempting to Join Table €500 GTD Rebuy Row=18
14/06/08 03:25 - Window Handle=594222
14/06/08 03:25 - window text=Tournament 829245229 - €500 GTD Rebuy lobby
14/06/08 03:25 - Clicking Register button on Tournament Lobby
14/06/08 03:25 - Clicking OK button on buyin window for Tournament Lobby
14/06/08 03:25 - Buyin status window found.
14/06/08 03:25 - Registration Successful. Pending=1 Total=9
14/06/08 03:25 - Tournament number was '829245229'
14/06/08 03:25 - Closing buyin status window.
14/06/08 03:25 - Closing buyin window.
14/06/08 03:25 - Closing tournament lobby window.
14/06/08 03:25 - Closing buyin status window.
14/06/08 03:25 - Closing buyin window.

It seems to me like the loader cannot tell the difference between the 1, 4 and 5 euro buy-in tournaments because they share the exact same name?

Sorry if I am still not clear enough.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length