Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 03, 2021, 02:58:17 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 460947 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #120 on: May 02, 2014, 07:35:49 PM »

Ok it works.

But the Cash selection were not saved when Wf were closed.  banghead

Hi Shankybot24,

Thanks for confirming.  I'll check into the problem with it saving the settings.

It's supposed to ask you if you want to convert your configuration files from version 2.x format to version 3.x

If you respond yes, the wf.ini gets renamed to wf-cash.ini

Feel free to email me so I can work directly with you versus posting back and forth.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
pinkpanty
Confused Newbie

« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2014, 09:14:03 AM »

Ho there, just bought this nice little jimjam this morning ad i was very pleased with the trail. I do however have one problem. Is there a way to have the bot or the hopper do auto rebuys and add ons in tournies? The selection pf tournaments is so frickn limited, that the only way i see myself getting a decent sample from my profile is to play those instead. I do apologize if this does not go in this thread, but I am a little desperate as things (pokergods) have not givin mey chances lately. Thnx ahead of time.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 02:58:55 AM by keiths » Logged
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2014, 02:43:37 PM »

Ho there, just bought this nice little jimjam this morning ad i was very pleased with the trail. I do however have one problem. Is there a way to have the bot or the hopper do auto rebuys and add ons in tournies? The selection pf tournaments is so frickn limited, that the only way i see myself getting a decent sample from my profile is to play those instead. I do apologize if this does not go in this thread, but I am a little desperate as things (pokergods) have not givin mey chances lately. Thnx ahead of time

Hi pinkpanty,

Auto-rebuys and add-ons are very specific to each site.  Let me know which site you are playing at.  If possible, if you could provide any details such as screenshots and tasks (click on this when that shows up) that would be very helpful.  Feel free to send an email to the address below versus posting on the forum.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2014, 04:13:12 PM »

Version 3.1 Released - Combo Edition

- Updated for latest ACR (Winning Poker Network) changes
- Database Tab was re-added to Cash Play Mode

Note: Existing licenses for either WildFire Cash Table Opener or Wildfire SNG/MTT Opener will still work in this latest release.  There is no need to re-purchase a license for what you have already paid for.

Screenshot

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
superbot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2014, 03:36:17 PM »

@Keiths

Please check your mail. Have set you one about the
License problems.

superbot
Often in error - never in doubt
teedub101
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2014, 09:16:29 AM »

found out an issue i was having. when i learned a new sng or mtt it would save them as bodog and wasnt finding them properly, but i am playing on bovada.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:44:53 AM by teedub101 » Logged
Klaasjan
Confused Newbie

« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2014, 01:41:59 PM »

Ehh,

Sng/mtt mode:

- The license key is not valid. Please go to 'Help', 'Register Product'

Please register for a trial or full license by going to the 'Help', 'Register Product' menu option

Cash mode:

No problem

Huh?Huh??

I thought this was a combo and not cash or sng/mtt only Huh?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2014, 01:44:02 PM »

found out an issue i was having. when i learned a new sng or mtt it would save them as bodog and wasnt finding them properly, but i am playing on bovada.

Hi teedub101,

If you can email the details I'll get that fixed.  There are several different versions of Bodog/Bovada lobbies which makes it slightly more complicated than other sites.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2014, 01:45:19 PM »

Ehh,

Sng/mtt mode:

- The license key is not valid. Please go to 'Help', 'Register Product'

Please register for a trial or full license by going to the 'Help', 'Register Product' menu option

Cash mode:

No problem

Huh?Huh??

I thought this was a combo and not cash or sng/mtt only Huh?

Hi Klaasjan,

Please email me and I'll get it straightened out for you.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Klaasjan
Confused Newbie

« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2014, 03:39:37 PM »

Hi Klaasjan,

Please email me and I'll get it straightened out for you.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Ah oke, I almost thought I bought the wrong one  banghead
superbot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2014, 10:52:00 PM »

@Keiths

Please check your mail. Have set you one about the
License problems.

Keiths could you please answer my mail

superbot
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2014, 02:09:07 AM »

Keiths could you please answer my mail

Hi Superbot,

Sorry about that - I thought I had replied.  I'll fix you up tomorrow and send you a reply.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
superbot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2014, 02:47:10 PM »

Not a problem  beer

Add thanks for the update. I'm up and running again  thumbsup

superbot
Klaasjan
Confused Newbie

« Reply #133 on: May 23, 2014, 09:56:52 AM »

Didn't really look into it, but I will when I come home.

But some Ipoker sites offer the sng on tab at the tournament tab. Except when I enable mtt mode and the loader tries to register for said sng. It registers fine, but it doesn't recognise the tab that comes after.

Will post a screen when I can.
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #134 on: May 23, 2014, 08:42:33 PM »

That sounds promising Keiths , we cant wait for this surprise   popcorn  beer
Drumz
Confused Newbie

« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2014, 11:01:15 AM »

hay im using the free trial atm, the last days the email notification was working perfect but now it doesnt anymore. i didnt change my settings and also tried different email accounts but it keeps timing out.
any fixes?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2014, 11:42:46 AM »

hay im using the free trial atm, the last days the email notification was working perfect but now it doesnt anymore. i didnt change my settings and also tried different email accounts but it keeps timing out.
any fixes?

Hi Drumz,

Since it was working originally and nothing has changed I would suggest a reboot first.

One possibility is that a firewall (either on your PC or network) or anti-virus program is blocking the attempt to send email.

On the "Notify" tab, what exactly happens you press the "Test sending an email" ?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #137 on: May 28, 2014, 07:50:07 PM »

some problems now with Betfred , get  a script error popup when it loads from the scheduler , so WF will not respond until I close the popup manually . 
This is only a Betfred problem so maybe we have to wait for an upgrade or maybe you can program WF to close the popup.

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #138 on: May 28, 2014, 08:10:21 PM »

some problems now with Betfred , get  a script error popup when it loads from the scheduler , so WF will not respond until I close the popup manually . 
This is only a Betfred problem so maybe we have to wait for an upgrade or maybe you can program WF to close the popup.

Hi fk11,

If you send me a screenshot I'll look into it.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
superbot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #139 on: May 29, 2014, 01:05:04 PM »

Special Announcement

WildFire continues to be the most innovative program by being the first to add leading edge features such as email notifications.

Trust me when I say that WildFire Combo is about to introduce another potentially huge game changer.

It's currently in testing mode and will be available to all current users (for free of course) when it's released.

The new feature is being kept top secret but I hope to release it within the next 2 weeks.

Stay tuned...

14 days to go
13 days to go
12 days to go
11 days to go
10 days to go
9 days to go
8 days to go
7 days to go 
6 days to go...    I almost want to keep this brand new feature to myself and not sell it ;)
5 days to go...      Testing of the new feature is going well on Ipoker, WPN, 888 and Bovada

UPDATE - May 29th - Currently testing out Wildfire on the new Bovada/Bodog lobby.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Can't wait  Cool

superbot
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length