Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2021, 01:24:09 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 478395 times)
Zakaruum
zeros

« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2014, 05:11:24 AM »

The 7 day trial and great customer support won me over - purchased. ID 49H97819MG153141U.

Thanks!
CoolieMoolie
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2014, 07:06:51 PM »

Did you manage to fix turbopoker.fr mate? If so am I able to do another 7 day trial please
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2014, 11:35:26 PM »

Did you manage to fix turbopoker.fr mate? If so am I able to do another 7 day trial please

Hi CoolieMoolie,

Yes, I did make the changes that I mentioned, however, I am unable to test it.  I'm not sure what your email is so please send me a trial license request via email.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2014, 12:19:23 AM »

Version 2.5 Released

- Added basic handling for Ipoker Multi-Entry Tournaments buyins
- Updates for Sisal
- Updates for handling popups on various sites

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire-sng/wf-sng.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 04:20:04 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2014, 04:19:08 PM »

Version 2.6 Released

- Handles '10 Minute Warning' Popup at 770 that comes up when trying to enter into several tournaments within minutes of each other
- Updated SNG/MTT Registration handling for Paddy Poker

Screenshot of Latest Email Notification Feature

Screenshot of an email client showing emails and attachments

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire-sng/wf-sng.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 11:12:23 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2014, 07:39:10 PM »

Will it handle the 10 minute warning at other ipoker rooms as well or only 770 ?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2014, 07:52:34 PM »

Will it handle the 10 minute warning at other ipoker rooms as well or only 770 ?

Hi fk11,

The 10 minute popup window was trickier than usual to deal with so I expect it to only work on 770.  I can easily incorporate other room support based on requests.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2014, 02:42:06 PM »

OK I've sent you a mail about this issue before , so my request is for betfred, thanks.

zxcvbnm
zeros

« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2014, 11:38:03 PM »

hello I am translating with google translate this message.

I am using the wildfire, I was able to configure it and I love it.

I wanted to know:

1-what to do if the wildfire does not close the loby and once you registered? (sit & go)

2-playing on ipoker (titan.it) when he won a tournament and the cup comes out ... what should I do if it does not close

3 - when you post a sit & go and there is not much traffic after a while he clears the tournament (Sit & Go) what should I configure to not do so even when the clear and long waiting?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2014, 02:05:32 AM »

hello I am translating with google translate this message.

I am using the wildfire, I was able to configure it and I love it.

I wanted to know:

1-what to do if the wildfire does not close the loby and once you registered? (sit & go)

2-playing on ipoker (titan.it) when he won a tournament and the cup comes out ... what should I do if it does not close

3 - when you post a sit & go and there is not much traffic after a while he clears the tournament (Sit & Go) what should I configure to not do so even when the clear and long waiting?

Hi zxcvbnm,

1. It might not close the tournament lobby if it doesn't see a window title that looks something like "Torneo 814073244 - S&G lobby".  I might need to see an example of a Tournament Lobby window as titan.it might be different than other Ipoker sites.

2. There should be a popup window in addition to the winner's cup being displayed.  Once again, I might need to see an example of the end of game popup window when a table finishes.

3.  It should wait (forever) for a registered SNG to open.  If it actually "unregisters" from the tournament then I'll have to figure out what is happening.  (Make sure you have all popups enabled - reset disabled popups)

Feel free to email me with questions and I'll work directly with you.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
agc1984
zeros

« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2014, 03:01:48 PM »

I registered for a trial version 3 days ago

my email a*****g*****@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 03:47:24 PM by keiths » Logged
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2014, 03:46:29 PM »

I registered for a trial version 3 days ago

my email a*****g****@hotmail.com

Hi agc1984,

I checked and a trial license was sent out to your address - it might of went into your spam folder.  I've resent an email to you.

PS. I removed your email address from your posting.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
agc1984
zeros

« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2014, 04:59:20 PM »

hi Keith

Yes I just found it on my spam folder. Thanks

It is working great so far

One question: How can I unhide wildfire?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2014, 05:10:40 PM »

hi Keith

Yes I just found it on my spam folder. Thanks

It is working great so far

One question: How can I unhide wildfire?

Hi Agc1984,

You can change the show/hide hotkey using the "Hotkey" tab.

The default is set to CTRL+Z

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Zakaruum
zeros

« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2014, 12:31:51 AM »

This might be too advanced of a feature request but would there be any way to integrate some automation to make it switch between MTTs and SNGs? I find that there are lonnggggggg waits between most MTTs, and I'd love to be grinding out the SNGs in the hours between MTTs.

It would be ideal if you could set the bot to register for an MTT, then register for X SNGs (or register SNGs for a certain amount of time) and then have it flip back to MTTs to rinse and repeat.

Webber just launched a new scheduler that automates everything - cash games, MTTs and SNGs... Wildfire works great for me but automated switching would be (literally) money in the bank!

Edit: I was just thinking that if you could manually register MTTs that would work as well, providing Wildfire would attach a bot to them when the window opened. A person could set Wildfire in SNG mode, and register the day's worth of MTTs ahead of time - then Wildfire is grinding the SNGs and when an MTT pops up, it just attaches a bot to it. Some way of having Wildfire know that you registered for the MTT without having it take up a slot in the pending registration queue would allow this (or maybe a change in behavior so that instead of only attaching to new tables when it has registered tournaments pending it attaches whenever a new table opens regardless?)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 12:47:28 AM by Zakaruum » Logged
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2014, 01:01:24 AM »

This might be too advanced of a feature request but would there be any way to integrate some automation to make it switch between MTTs and SNGs? I find that there are lonnggggggg waits between most MTTs, and I'd love to be grinding out the SNGs in the hours between MTTs.

It would be ideal if you could set the bot to register for an MTT, then register for X SNGs (or register SNGs for a certain amount of time) and then have it flip back to MTTs to rinse and repeat.

Webber just launched a new scheduler that automates everything - cash games, MTTs and SNGs... Wildfire works great for me but automated switching would be (literally) money in the bank!

Hi Zakaruum,

I understand your point and I agree that would be a very nice feature.  It's difficult to switch modes because each mode (cash/sng/mtt) has it's own unique requirements.

From what I've seen so far, it looks to me that Webber's latest release will only let you manually choose 1 mode to play at a time.  I'll be very interested to see if/how switching modes is handled when Webber finally releases a new version.

Thank you for the feedback.  I appreciate your comments.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2014, 03:48:38 PM »

Version 3.0 Released

- Combo Edition - Includes Cash Table Table Opener and SNG/MTT Table Opener

Note: Existing licenses for either WildFire Cash Table Opener or Wildfire SNG/MTT Opener will still work in this latest release.  There is no need to re-purchase a license for what you have already paid for.

Screenshot

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Shankybot24
Experienced Botter

« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2014, 05:37:48 PM »

There is a message in STATUS: "License key is not valid".
When I switch to Cash the Registration code appears and a message "Your registration code is valid". But the message in Status is "not valid".
What now? Does it work or not?

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2014, 06:21:41 PM »

There is a message in STATUS: "License key is not valid".
When I switch to Cash the Registration code appears and a message "Your registration code is valid". But the message in Status is "not valid".
What now? Does it work or not?

Hi Shankybot24,

When you press the "Start" button does it start scanning or is there a message about the license key?

It's supposed to work in Cash mode if you previously purchased a Cash Hopper license and likewise, it's supposed to work in SNG/MTT mode if you are using a previously purchased SNG/MTT opener license. Looks like there may be a bug related to license checking...

Send me an email and I can look into this particular issue directly.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Shankybot24
Experienced Botter

« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2014, 07:17:07 PM »

Ok it works.

But the Cash selection were not saved when Wf were closed.  banghead
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length