Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2021, 03:50:35 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 478714 times)
BamForumUser
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2014, 01:33:52 AM »

Also think the notifications are a great idea.  I do receive the one when sitting down at a new table, but I haven't been getting the ones for when the table finishes. 

Been using it on Bovada.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2014, 02:49:02 AM »

Been playing witt the new wildfire ver. 2.3 for some days now and so far its been performing very well.
I have been using the schedule and  the new email notification . After the sng/mtt finishes I receive an image of the popup with the result.
So no need for me to use remote software as I did before to check if the bot was still playing , this is a great step forward .    thumbsup

Been playing at iPoker rooms most of the time but also tested it with 888 and no issues to talk about so far.

Hi fk11,

I'm glad to hear that the new feature is working out - it works great for me but it's nice to hear from a customer such as yourself ;)

I'll now start looking at adding email notifications for other events such as sending a notice if the bot doesn't attach properly to a table for any reason.

Thank you,

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2014, 02:52:38 AM »

Also think the notifications are a great idea.  I do receive the one when sitting down at a new table, but I haven't been getting the ones for when the table finishes. 

Been using it on Bovada.

Hi BamForumUser,

I checked into this and it appears that I forgot to add the closing notifications for Bodog/Bovada tables.  I'll include it in the next update which I hope to post in a day or two.

Thanks for the feedback and for noticing that.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Zakaruum
zeros

« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2014, 01:33:47 AM »

I'm having an issue with 888 where it will successfully register for a SNG but when the pop-up "You've been registered for Tournament ********" appears, the status window will say "Registration NOT successful". The SNG then starts but because it doesn't realize it registered, it doesn't attach a bot to it.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2014, 01:54:39 PM »

I'm having an issue with 888 where it will successfully register for a SNG but when the pop-up "You've been registered for Tournament ********" appears, the status window will say "Registration NOT successful". The SNG then starts but because it doesn't realize it registered, it doesn't attach a bot to it.

Hi Zakaruum,

Yes, I had another user report the same problem.  After investigating, there appears to be several types of "You've been registered" popups depending on which type of tournament or game was registered into.  I previously provided a test version to the user and I'll post an update today.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2014, 02:24:03 PM »

Version 2.4 Released

- Added email notification for Bodog/Bovada table finishes
- Added checks for additional 888 registration popups
- additional popups handled on various sites

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire-sng/wf-sng.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 04:20:51 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
Zakaruum
zeros

« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2014, 03:03:23 PM »

Having an issue with this new version - it's not scanning tables. The bot isn't running down the lobby list like before, it just sits there and then in the status menu says "Note - error found while scanning tables". Playing on 888.

It does correctly display the number of tables in the lobby, but it doesn't scrub through them like before and it never finds any of the tournaments it's been told to look for.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2014, 04:20:09 PM »

Version 2.4.1 Released

- Fix for 888 SNG scanning

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire-sng/wf-sng.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 12:19:57 AM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
Zakaruum
zeros

« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2014, 12:51:57 AM »

It's not correctly detecting when SNGs on 888 are finished. It just sits there with max completed tournament tables.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2014, 02:08:28 AM »

It's not correctly detecting when SNGs on 888 are finished. It just sits there with max completed tournament tables.

Hi Zakaruum,

Do you see a popup window when the SNG finishes?

If you would like assistance please send an email to support@widgetmaven.com

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
Zakaruum
zeros

« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2014, 04:29:02 AM »

888 gives a pop-up that says "Congrats on finishing *** in the tournament" and then a second one that says "Would you like to rebuy into this same type of tournament". The window doesn't auto-close or anything, and I assume the bot thinks it's still playing.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2014, 01:36:32 PM »

888 gives a pop-up that says "Congrats on finishing *** in the tournament" and then a second one that says "Would you like to rebuy into this same type of tournament". The window doesn't auto-close or anything, and I assume the bot thinks it's still playing.

Hi Zakaruum,

It's possibly the rebuy popup window that is not being handled (I don't recall seeing one of those on 888). 

Would you be able to use the WildFire "Debug" tab to get a screenshot (click and drag red window onto the popup), then click "Save Window Image and Info" and email me the 2 files.  If you are unable to do that for some reason let me know the exact type of SNG or MTT that you are playing and I can try to find the popup window.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Zakaruum
zeros

« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2014, 01:59:13 PM »

I won't be able to provide the screenshot until tomorrow... it might be faster to just tell you. I've been playingonly the $1 40-Seats SNG
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2014, 03:25:13 PM »

I won't be able to provide the screenshot until tomorrow... it might be faster to just tell you. I've been playingonly the $1 40-Seats SNG

Hi Zakaruum,

I'll see if I can test one of those SNGs on 888 today if I get a chance.

Update:

I played one of the $1 40 seat SNGs and everything worked fine on my system.  My status log shows the following lines when the game finished:

-Found a table finish popup window for table 'SNG NLH $1 40-Seats ID #12345678 Table #1 Blinds: $100/$200'
-Attempting to send email notification. Subject=Table End of Game Notification
-Table Finish Popup window detected. Clicking 'No' button.
-Closing Table.

If you'd like to resolve this, I'm going to need you to send me an email at this point so I can work with you directly versus posting back and forth on this forum.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 04:06:56 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2014, 11:52:35 PM »

keiths did you receive my email,regarding Betfred and the popup windows, thx.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2014, 12:15:56 AM »

keiths did you receive my email,regarding Betfred and the popup windows, thx.

Hi fk11,

I thought I had replied to all emails.  Assuming you didn't get a response, please resend.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
BamForumUser
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2014, 01:22:40 AM »

Been giving the SNG Loader a shot on ACR and am seeing some issues.  I've "Learned" $3 Regular SNGs but it occasionally registers for similar ones like the $3 Turbo SNG, then it logs it as NOT registered (when it did) and keeps registering for additional SNGs. 

Also, it doesn't have any difficulty finding the correct SNG but it is having an issue closing the SNG lobby after registering so after a few seconds it clicks the Unregister button on the same window and unregisteres from the same SNG, goes back to the lobby, rinse repeat.

If this doesn't make any sense I can send logs or type it out clearer.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2014, 03:08:36 AM »

Been giving the SNG Loader a shot on ACR and am seeing some issues.  I've "Learned" $3 Regular SNGs but it occasionally registers for similar ones like the $3 Turbo SNG, then it logs it as NOT registered (when it did) and keeps registering for additional SNGs.  

Also, it doesn't have any difficulty finding the correct SNG but it is having an issue closing the SNG lobby after registering so after a few seconds it clicks the Unregister button on the same window and unregisteres from the same SNG, goes back to the lobby, rinse repeat.

Hi BamForumUser,

Looks like I'll need to add some additional checks for ACR.  Something as simple as the lobby scrolling can cause that type of problem.

I'll try and do some testing with SNGs tomorrow and see if we can't improve things for ACR.

I'll let you know if I need anything with regards to this but it seems pretty clear so far.

Update - I didn't get a chance to look at this today, hopefully, tomorrow.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 11:06:18 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2014, 08:21:54 PM »

Been giving the SNG Loader a shot on ACR and am seeing some issues.  I've "Learned" $3 Regular SNGs but it occasionally registers for similar ones like the $3 Turbo SNG, then it logs it as NOT registered (when it did) and keeps registering for additional SNGs. 

Hi BamForumUser,

Would you be able to send an email so I can send you a new version to test?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
BamForumUser
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2014, 08:54:43 PM »

Emails away.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length