Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2021, 11:19:12 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 479303 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2014, 04:00:36 PM »

some issues at turbopoker.fr

WF recognises that the poker room is Turbopoker.fr but then in the tournament tab it reads the learned game as turbo.fr.

thinking this is most definately how wf finds the right tables I changed the tornament to Turbopoker.fr and sure enough it goes through the reg process, i then get an error to say the the tournament is already running when it isnt??

Any ideas?

Hi CoolieMoolie,

Wow - turbopoker.fr - never heard of it and I have never played there - lol

I'm somewhat surprised that it works there.

The main problem is that I remove the word "poker" from lobby titles as it helps me match lobbies better on other sites when there are variations that sometimes include the word poker and sometimes do not. 

I'll update the programming to accommodate this situation (so you won't have to manually change it - good troubleshooting by the way).

With regards to the message that the tournament is already running - is that something that the poker lobby is saying or is that something that WildFire is telling you?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
CoolieMoolie
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2014, 04:36:18 PM »

wildfire status is reporting tht the tournament is already running!

this is with just the tournaments that I want to play listed in the ipoker lobby, so around 4 tourneys 1 maybe starting, 2 registering and in running or not if I have them checked
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2014, 05:08:39 PM »

wildfire status is reporting tht the tournament is already running!

this is with just the tournaments that I want to play listed in the ipoker lobby, so around 4 tourneys 1 maybe starting, 2 registering and in running or not if I have them checked

Hi CoolieMoolie,

I'm going to need to see the exact message that WildFire is displaying as there are several messages related to the game status.

Can you email me a WildFire event log ?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Trigger21
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2014, 06:15:34 PM »

hi i am trying to do a free trial I downloaded and copied to my bot folder. when I open app it say cant run because of administrator privileges. but when I right click to compatibility it won allow me to click run as administrator? Please advise thx
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2014, 11:16:58 PM »

hi i am trying to do a free trial I downloaded and copied to my bot folder. when I open app it say cant run because of administrator privileges. but when I right click to compatibility it won allow me to click run as administrator? Please advise thx

Hi Trigger21,

If you just right click on the executable (wf-sng.exe) is the option 'run as administrator' grayed out or do you get some type of error when you select that option?

Which version of Windows are you running?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Trigger21
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2014, 02:58:46 AM »

Hi Trigger21,

If you just right click on the executable (wf-sng.exe) is the option 'run as administrator' grayed out or do you get some type of error when you select that option?

Which version of Windows are you running?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Its greyed out. I used the link from the first page in this post. thanks
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2014, 01:38:54 PM »

Its greyed out. I used the link from the first page in this post. thanks

Hi Trigger21,

Are you able to run any other .exe files as administrator ?  This problem looks to be something specific to your windows setup.  Which version of Windows are you running? 

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
ontheroad
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2014, 11:51:32 PM »

Hey Keiths,

I bought your other loader a couple years back - worked pretty well (until the whole FT thing went down)...

Anyways, does this one help with making sure the bot is properly latched/locked when there are table switches during MTTs? I've noticed this can be an issue for the bot itself.

Thanks
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2014, 01:49:04 AM »

Hey Keiths,

I bought your other loader a couple years back - worked pretty well (until the whole FT thing went down)...

Anyways, does this one help with making sure the bot is properly latched/locked when there are table switches during MTTs? I've noticed this can be an issue for the bot itself.

Thanks

Hi ontheroad,

Welcome back.  I have tried to take into account various situations including mid-game table changes.  Each site is slightly different so your experience will vary.  Feel free to give it a test and see how it handles things.  If you notice something it doesn't quite handle let me know.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Trigger21
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2014, 08:02:29 PM »

Thanks keith I got it working. I got another question. When botting at ACR. Is there a way to have the loader close the poker room window after a knockout? ?I notice the table stays up and has a re-enter or leave tournament screen. Thanks
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2014, 08:29:56 PM »

Thanks keith I got it working. I got another question. When botting at ACR. Is there a way to have the loader close the poker room window after a knockout? ?I notice the table stays up and has a re-enter or leave tournament screen. Thanks

Hi Trigger21,

It should be possible but I will need to get the details of the popup window. You can use the Debug tab to drag and drop the red area onto the popup. Then tell it to save the window image and info and email the files.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Trigger21
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2014, 01:53:28 AM »

Hi Trigger21,

It should be possible but I will need to get the details of the popup window. You can use the Debug tab to drag and drop the red area onto the popup. Then tell it to save the window image and info and email the files.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

I emailed it thanks
Dinko
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2014, 06:27:36 PM »

Hi Keith

Is this supposed to work for Betfair which uses ipoker software?

http://www.gratisonlinepoker.dk - Free $150 @ Titan Poker
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2014, 11:38:45 PM »

Hi Keith

Is this supposed to work for Betfair which uses ipoker software?

Hi Dinko,

Yes, it is supposed to work on just about any Ipoker site.  Let me know if you run into any problems.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Autobot420
zeros

« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2014, 06:00:50 PM »

Hy Kieths.  thumbsup  "Note: You'll need to have the Microsoft .Net v4 framework installed on your PC."  I was wondering if Wildfire will still work if Microsoft Net v4.5 is installed or does it have to be Microsoft .Net v4 framework? And if I have to downgrade Microsoft Net v4 will this effect my PC's gaming performence? I'm not certain what frameworks really do for a computer so I am concerned I will ruin my gaming rig if I downgrade things I dont understand much? laugh Next month I am purchasing a refurbashed PC just to dedicate for Poker/shanky bots and will definatly be needing a sng loader! ok  thanks
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2014, 06:16:27 PM »

Hy Kieths.  thumbsup  "Note: You'll need to have the Microsoft .Net v4 framework installed on your PC."  I was wondering if Wildfire will still work if Microsoft Net v4.5 is installed or does it have to be Microsoft .Net v4 framework? And if I have to downgrade Microsoft Net v4 will this effect my PC's gaming performence? I'm not certain what frameworks really do for a computer so I am concerned I will ruin my gaming rig if I downgrade things I dont understand much? laugh Next month I am purchasing a refurbashed PC just to dedicate for Poker/shanky bots and will definatly be needing a sng loader! ok  thanks

Hi Autobot420,

You will be fine with using Dot Net version 4.5 - no need to downgrade.  It's also possible to install multiple versions of Dot Net as some programs require one version and others require a different version.

WildFire uses certain features which were only introduced in the Dot Net version 4 framework, but in theory it will run using any later version of Dot Net.

I love your term "refurbashed"  ;)

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Autobot420
zeros

« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2014, 08:12:41 PM »

Ok good to know thanks Keiths .My ESET  security for my current PC blocks me from downloading this and webbers Hydra too  I recall. banghead  Can't wait to get that Refurbashed PC!! I honestly spelled it wrong but oh does it sound so fitting!  lol Will def  get back to this come next month.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2014, 12:36:18 AM »

Version 2.3 Released

Major New Feature for testing - Notifications via Email

Have you ever wondered if your loader/starter was actually working properly while you were away from your computer?

Have you ever wondered if the tournament started when you thought it would?

Now you can receive automated alerts via email - even on your mobile device such as a phone or tablet.  You can even tell it to attach a screenshot of the lobby registration window or a screenshot of the table that opens.

So far, I've only enabled notifications for registration, table opening and table closing.  Much more to come if this works out (ex. Bot doesn't connect for some reason, regular updates of progress on tables, know when a session starts).   The possibilities are quite endless.

You'll notice a new tab called "Notify".  There you setup your email config and tell it when you want to get alerts.

Good luck testing!!!  Please keep in mind this is the first attempt (ever) at providing email notification so it hasn't been widely tested yet.

Note - WidgetMaven will not be held responsible if your mobile data plan goes past it's limit due to this new feature ;)  I wouldn't recommend using this notification if you're playing Super Turbos as you'll probably spam yourself...

Question: Won't sending emails with image attachments slow things down too much?  That's possible, but I'm using a true multi-threaded programing environment which means the email message will get sent in the background and will allow the bot(s) and Wildfire to continue doing whatever they need to.

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire-sng/wf-sng.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2014, 07:48:29 AM »

I can't wait to test this out , thanks keiths   thumbsup
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2014, 07:11:17 PM »

Been playing witt the new wildfire ver. 2.3 for some days now and so far its been performing very well.
I have been using the schedule and  the new email notification . After the sng/mtt finishes I receive an image of the popup with the result.
So no need for me to use remote software as I did before to check if the bot was still playing , this is a great step forward .    thumbsup

Been playing at iPoker rooms most of the time but also tested it with 888 and no issues to talk about so far.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length