Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2021, 05:27:01 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 478847 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2014, 01:43:55 PM »

It looks great now , I had some troubles with the trial version and my folders and bot crashing s o I uninstalled , but I will give it another go before I purchase a license.

Hi fk11,

Let me know if you need any assistance.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
superbot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2014, 02:00:47 PM »

@Keiths

In the schedule I can't set the start time to PM. No matter
what I do it always come back as AM time. Can this be fixed?

superbot
Often in error - never in doubt
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2014, 03:24:22 PM »

@Keiths

In the schedule I can't set the start time to PM. No matter
what I do it always come back as AM time. Can this be fixed?

Hi Superbot,

No, you must always start playing Poker during the daylight hours.  That allows me to play during the night time.   ;)

Seriously, it must have something to do with the local time zone setting.  I may have to make some changes to accommodate your region.  If you can check your 'Control Panel', 'Region and Language' and let me know what the format is ex. 'English (United States)' , then I can do some testing.

For the short term, you can try changing your region and language to 'English (United States)'  as I'm guessing that it's currently set to something else.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 05:15:55 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
superbot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2014, 01:26:15 PM »

Hi Superbot,

No, you must always start playing Poker during the daylight hours.  That allows me to play during the night time.   ;)

laugh laugh laugh

Seriously, it must have something to do with the local time zone setting.  I may have to make some changes to accommodate your region.  If you can check your 'Control Panel', 'Region and Language' and let me know what the format is ex. 'English (United States)' , then I can do some testing.

For the short term, you can try changing your region and language to 'English (United States)'  as I'm guessing that it's currently set to something else.

The time and date format is set to Danish(Danish) which
is using the 24 hours format. When will the English world
learn that in our digital world that is the only true format?

angel

The problem is that if I scroll through the time in your WF
it does not show AM nor PM, so it will never change from
AM to PM. If I change to English (United States) I get both
AM and PM when I scroll the time.

Now to prevent this problem you could change the time
format to 24 hours format, and it will function all over the
world.

superbot
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2014, 04:33:35 PM »

Version 2.0.1 Released

- Changed to 24 hour time format to accommodate international PC settings (no longer uses 12 hour time format with AM/PM)

ScreenShot of MTT Criteria

ScreenShot of Database Settings

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire-sng/wf-sng.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
superbot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2014, 08:12:42 PM »

Ok thanks for the update on time format. It works great
now. But not through the update in WF. Had to download
it from the link in your post.

One other thing is that I can't make the:

Count Fishes/Sharks in Database

work. Wf has connection to the PT4 database as it finds
the players both in the test and while running.

Here's an image of my settings:

superbot
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2014, 09:23:43 PM »

Ok thanks for the update on time format. It works great
now. But not through the update in WF. Had to download
it from the link in your post.

One other thing is that I can't make the:

Count Fishes/Sharks in Database

work. Wf has connection to the PT4 database as it finds
the players both in the test and while running.

Hi Superbot,

Glad to hear that the time setting changes worked.

I checked and I hadn't properly updated the auto-update online version.  The automatic update to version 2.0.1 is now working.

From your screen shot I can see that you are getting the data from the PT4 database.  Are you pretty sure that you have gathered enough "tournament" player info to actually have fishes and sharks?  (I'm specifically using tournament database info not cash database info)

For testing purposes, I would set the lowest VPIP for a fish to 0, and the highest PFR to 100, so that it looks for a wider range.  Also, try setting the 'minimum hands played' to 1 and the 'number of months back' to 1 for the same reason.

Feel free to email me for further assistance.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
postmanpat
zeros

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2014, 03:03:14 AM »

hey bloke I'm having a bit of problem with ur program using trial ver, I had it setup for sng 0.10c buyin mean while I was playing a mtt , and every time that the table finished on the sng it would load a new bot to the mtt i  was playing manually. it would also put one on the new sng so no problem there.

don't know if its a bug or just nothing u can do about it. but otherwise no problems, is there any way to clear all the open lobby on 888. atm I have to wait, I set amount of sng to complete and wait till done and sign of poker888 to clear and back on again.

but still not a problem if ur there, but if u set like 50 i think my computer will freeze from all the open lobbies  and crash the bots. 
maybe not but I don't care to try.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2014, 03:15:21 AM »

hey bloke I'm having a bit of problem with ur program using trial ver, I had it setup for sng 0.10c buyin mean while I was playing a mtt , and every time that the table finished on the sng it would load a new bot to the mtt i  was playing manually. it would also put one on the new sng so no problem there.

don't know if its a bug or just nothing u can do about it. but otherwise no problems, is there any way to clear all the open lobby on 888. atm I have to wait, I set amount of sng to complete and wait till done and sign of poker888 to clear and back on again.

but still not a problem if ur there, but if u set like 50 i think my computer will freeze from all the open lobbies  and crash the bots. 
maybe not but I don't care to try.

Hi postmanpat,

The coding that looks for new tables is designed to look for either SNGs or MTTs but not both at the same time.  I think that's causing the issue where a new bot loads each time the SNG finishes.

The 888 lobbies should be closing if a new SNG is registered (and even if it doesn't register successfully).

I'll have a look into both of these issues and see what I can do.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
postmanpat
zeros

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2014, 04:00:35 PM »

it works no problem on one or the the other but not both at the same time. the lobbies problem of not closing seams to have sorted it self out I left it playing and didn't wake to 100 lobbies. So happy there Smiley

I have 2 requests if there easy too do.
Is there any way to have a profile change say after a sit amount of tables have finish or a timer change after 10min or something like that. or even allow multiple profiles from a folder and and let it choose a random one.

And the other is just a little bug i guess in that, if its already registered for a table and there not sitting yet, it tries to re registered for the same table if it still looking, and I get a popup saying are you sure u want to unregister from this lobby yes or no. But it don't press no or yes and just leaves it on screen, and if I click no, it does it again.

thanks again great software will be buying.

Duckman1234
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2014, 01:01:55 PM »

Doesn't close the confirmation window in Bovada when a new table starts.  Is that just me?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2014, 03:00:35 PM »

Doesn't close the confirmation window in Bovada when a new table starts.  Is that just me?

Hi Duckman1234,

I just tested that and you are correct.  I'll post an update shortly.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2014, 03:30:05 PM »

Version 2.1 Released

- Fix for Bodog closing of popups at start and finish of games

ScreenShot of MTT Criteria

ScreenShot of Database Settings

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
superbot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2014, 01:05:18 PM »

@ Keiths

Did you get my last reply to the mail about multiple
profiles?

If not: IT WORKS FINE FOR ME !

superbot
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2014, 01:28:33 PM »

Version 2.2 Released

- Added the option to have a different profile for SNG and MTT

PS. Thanks for testing Superbot

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
MmmBot
zeros

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2014, 06:57:55 PM »

Anybody else having the issue where tables don't close after they are over on Bovada?  It opens them and plays flawlessly but afterwards the table will remain up and cause the hopper to time out and quit searching for tables.  Anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks!!!
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2014, 08:30:22 PM »

Anybody else having the issue where tables don't close after they are over on Bovada?  It opens them and plays flawlessly but afterwards the table will remain up and cause the hopper to time out and quit searching for tables.  Anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks!!!

Hi MmmBot,

I don't play there much so I'm not sure.  Is there a popup that appears at the end of the game?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
MmmBot
zeros

« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2014, 07:50:10 AM »

Keiths,

There is a popup that appears at the end up the game saying "you finished xx place in xxx" Far as I know I'm pretty sure the bot closes out of that popup automatically.  Maybe the loader just assumes the room is still open when the bot closes the popup?

CoolieMoolie
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2014, 11:13:19 AM »

some issues at turbopoker.fr

WF recognises that the poker room is Turbopoker.fr but then in the tournament tab it reads the learned game as turbo.fr.

thinking this is most definately how wf finds the right tables I changed the tornament to Turbopoker.fr and sure enough it goes through the reg process, i then get an error to say the the tournament is already running when it isnt??

Any ideas?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2014, 03:44:43 PM »

Keiths,

There is a popup that appears at the end up the game saying "you finished xx place in xxx" Far as I know I'm pretty sure the bot closes out of that popup automatically.  Maybe the loader just assumes the room is still open when the bot closes the popup?

Hi MmmBot,

I received your email and it does look like the bot is closing the popup which signals that the game has finished. That makes it more difficult for me to determine when to close the table.  As you can imagine, I don't like to close tables unless I'm 100% sure that they have finished.

I'll reply to your email with some ideas.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length