Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 07, 2020, 07:10:04 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 344550 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2013, 07:39:29 PM »

Version 1.4 Released

- Many updates based on user feedback
- Implemented Friend/Players to Avoid List (useful if you use multiple accounts and don't want to play against yourself)

Note - This version will require either a trial license or an actual license to be purchased

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfires-sng/wf-sng.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 10:01:58 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2013, 04:04:25 PM »

Version 1.5 Released

- Added extra checks for 888 and Ipoker SNGs to see if they were previously registered
- fix related to VPIP Fish finding using PokerTracker 4 Databases

Note - This version will require either a trial license or an actual license to be purchased

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 10:01:49 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2013, 04:29:04 PM »

Version 1.6 Released

- fix for an issue with fish/shark finding if # of players were 0
- fix for saving of database settings

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 10:01:40 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2014, 09:18:31 PM »

Version 1.7 Released

You now have the choice of using this program for playing either SNGs or MTTs.  It will let you select SNG or MTT mode. (Note: It's not recommended to run SNGs and MTTs at the same time due to potential bot issues related to mid game table changes)

- MTT Loader/Scheduler Added
- Ipoker and 888 are currently supported when playing in MTT mode  (Winning Poker Sites such as ACR might be working but needs further development)
- This release is to be considered for testing purposes of the new MTT functionality

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 11:52:10 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
CoolieMoolie
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2014, 12:53:32 AM »

This application could not be started!

Do you want to view the information about this issue?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2715633

Windows 8.1
AMD FX6300 Black Edition 6 CORE no O/C
8GB MEM
HD6700 GPU
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2014, 03:57:30 PM »

This application could not be started!

Do you want to view the information about this issue?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2715633

Windows 8.1
AMD FX6300 Black Edition 6 CORE no O/C
8GB MEM
HD6700 GPU

Hi CoolieMoolie,

Looks like something to do with the specific version of Microsoft .NET that is installed on your Windows 8.1 PC

I'll duplicate your setup and do some testing.

In the mean time, do you happen to know which version of .NET is installed?  Perhaps try using the following utility to check if necessary:

http://www.asoft.be/prod_netver.html

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
CoolieMoolie
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2014, 05:10:33 PM »

Not sure whether you will receive the picture but it says Windows 8.1 comes with .net framework 4.5.1???

here is the pic from that version check link if it shows http://www.asoft.be/images/products/netver/dotnetversiondetector_main.png
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2014, 06:20:53 PM »

Not sure whether you will receive the picture but it says Windows 8.1 comes with .net framework 4.5.1???

here is the pic from that version check link if it shows http://www.asoft.be/images/products/netver/dotnetversiondetector_main.png

Hi CoolieMoolie,

Thanks for the info.  Windows 8.1 is supposed to have Dot Net v4.5.1 installed and I wanted to confirm that by running the Dot Not Version Checker utility.  It looks like Dot Net is installed by default but isn't necessarily enabled by default.

Can you check your Control Panel and make sure that Dot Net is enabled on your PC ?

Here's is a screenshot of my Windows 8 Control Panel which has Dot Net v3.5  (note that Dot Net is not enabled by default)

Feel free to email me if you need further assistance.

Thanks - Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 07:29:07 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
CoolieMoolie
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2014, 08:30:27 PM »

yup 3.5 and 4.5 both active
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2014, 08:52:23 PM »

yup 3.5 and 4.5 both active

Hi CoolieMoolie,

Okay thanks.  I'll do some more testing once I get my Windows 8.1 installation completed.

UPDATE:

I've confirmed that the latest versions are having a problem running on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
It has something to do with the Dot Net environment so I'll work on fixing it as soon as possible.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 11:32:12 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2014, 11:51:32 PM »

Version 1.8 Released

You now have the choice of using this program for playing either SNGs or MTTs.  It will let you select SNG or MTT mode. (Note: It's not recommended to run SNGs and MTTs at the same time due to potential bot issues related to mid game table changes)

- Fix for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- MTT Loader/Scheduler Added
- Ipoker and 888 are currently supported when playing in MTT mode  (Winning Poker Sites such as ACR might be working but needs further development)
- This release is to be considered for testing purposes of the new MTT functionality

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 12:21:42 AM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
CoolieMoolie
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2014, 08:58:06 PM »

Doesnt close the "you have succesfully registered to XXXXXXXXX" window on 888 and therfore doesnt seem to think the registration is complete and just goes backwards and forwards??
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 12:19:47 AM by keiths » Logged
CoolieMoolie
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2014, 09:58:02 PM »

Also not closing the play another tourney when busted or finished so tables stay open and stops regging.

Could do with an option to reposition torny lobby as bot over laps and WF cant  click register
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2014, 11:21:00 PM »

Also not closing the play another tourney when busted or finished so tables stay open and stops regging.

Could do with an option to reposition torny lobby as bot over laps and WF cant  click register

Hi CoolieMoolie,

On my machine it does recognize and close the "you have succesfully registered to XXXXXXXXX" window on 888 as well as closing the window that appears when busted or finished (and closing the table).  It's possible that those windows are different than mine so I'll need to get more details (for example, where you trying SNGs or MTTs).  If possible, can you use the 'debug' tab to grab screenshots of the windows and send me the debug files so I can compare your popup windows.  Email me if you need assistance.

I hadn't run into the problem where the tournament lobby couldn't be clicked as the bot is normally hidden.  I'll look at adding an option to position the tournament lobby if necessary.

Thanks for you feedback and testing.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
CoolieMoolie
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2014, 11:56:29 PM »

Ok mate will get some shots for you!

Its not the bot overlapping, sorry maybe i didt explain very well, its the tables, say I am 4 tabling, if the tables are in a place where the register now windows pops up, so,etimes the table pops back up while under control of the bot and covers the register now button and doesnt click it as the table is on the top of the button?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2014, 12:18:53 AM »

Ok mate will get some shots for you!

Its not the bot overlapping, sorry maybe i didt explain very well, its the tables, say I am 4 tabling, if the tables are in a place where the register now windows pops up, so,etimes the table pops back up while under control of the bot and covers the register now button and doesnt click it as the table is on the top of the button?

Hi CoolieMoolie,

Okay, thank you for clarifying.  I'll definitely add an option for auto positioning tournament lobbies.   It won't be in the very next release but I'll try and get it into the following one.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2014, 12:20:54 AM »

Version 1.9 Released

- Bodog/Bovada MTT support added

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 10:05:53 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
CoolieMoolie
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2014, 06:07:47 PM »

Hi CoolieMoolie,

Okay, thank you for clarifying.  I'll definitely add an option for auto positioning tournament lobbies.   It won't be in the very next release but I'll try and get it into the following one.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Thats great, at the moment this software is basically unuseable on windows 8.1 and i look forward to a trial that works

You are always great with support so Im sure you will get it sorted
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2014, 10:05:28 PM »

Version 2.0 Released

- Positioning of Tournament Lobbies added  (see Positioning Tab)

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire-sng/wf-sng.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 04:35:05 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2014, 07:53:10 AM »

It looks great now , I had some troubles with the trial version and my folders and bot crashing s o I uninstalled , but I will give it another go before I purchase a license.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length