Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 10:37:23 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Titan.fr is closing. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Titan.fr is closing.  (Read 9173 times)
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2012, 05:46:59 PM »

i get this email too but i think, i could easily wrong, it's just for spoortbook as it said "wishing to place online bets"

try to ask them if you want to use poker you need id verification.

The real problem :like i said with the recent law neteller and skrill send to ARJEL and TRACFIN all transactions linked with foreign sites ( poker and sports bets)

it's done for us now...a french customer can only play on french regulated sites

that's it...the regulation...i hope for americain the future regulation will be better, in France government understand nothing ....
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2012, 06:39:50 PM »

TurboPoker.fr now supported

I know you guys want Winamax but that is a big project for us really and probably not the best use of our time.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2012, 06:54:28 PM »

Yes i know Egor , thanks for TurboPoker and thanks to MS

about the US Market: After Golden Nugget, it's the turn of Bally Technologies to join forces with Chiligaming. Until rather specialized in slot machines, the U.S. group acquires the B2B company of Alexandre Dreyfus.
Alexandre Dreyfus (after deal) uses the Winamax Software (" Table 14") . Golden Nugget and Bally Technologies operators will ask licence for online poker in US i suppose ? Do you know them ?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Titan.fr is closing.
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length