Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 09:44:47 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Titan.fr is closing. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Titan.fr is closing.  (Read 9172 times)
Lenn
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: July 24, 2012, 04:19:02 AM »

Hello,

I've been a long time member even tho I haven't been much active, I really love using bonus bots and PPL.

I'm a french player and I can only play on .fr websites.

The only .fr website that works with Shanky is Titan.fr, and it's closing (not gonna go past July) : http://poker.titan.fr/

So, could we (french poker players) have another website that would work with the bot ? Obviously, I'm not asking for Pokerstars Smiley But Partypoker, Winamax, or even smaller rooms like Everest Poker or Bwin are great rooms to bot on.

What do you think ? Otherwise, we can't use the software anymore... :/
SmokeOne
Botter

Avoid lucky people.

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 09:48:32 AM »

If Egor deside to support Boyle poker(ipoker network) you can bot there without any problems with 57% rakeback.
 fishing
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 11:21:04 AM »

French players can't play on not regulated room in france..

open an account is easy...boyles poker or other...but withdraw is impossible

Edit: like as all ipoker room in .com now , in boylepoker there's no "france" in "location" when you register new account because france is an regulated market
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 01:31:34 PM by Avatar » Logged
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 02:43:39 PM »

The guy who sets you up with the 57% rakeback deal provides you with a UK IP address to use, and Boyels does not check ID or anything upon cashout.

Therefore you should be able to just use Neteller or Moneybookers. Please check that out and report back, because it seems to me if we support Boyles and this works for everybody then we have a 1-room solution for places like France, Italy, and Spain.

thanks

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 03:09:54 PM »

Humm.. Undecided  it's very dangerous now

the French government passed a law to track down illegal sites in France and the players who play on these sites (poker and sports paris) by providing technical solutions even if you are using a vpn

I will not take that risk
fred95
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 03:32:00 PM »

Humm.. Undecided  it's very dangerous now

the French government passed a law to track down illegal sites in France and the players who play on these sites (poker and sports paris) by providing technical solutions even if you are using a vpn

I will not take that risk

+1 The Arjel (French regulator) is blocking access to unauthorized site by internet service providers, this is a very bad idea...
SmokeOne
Botter

Avoid lucky people.

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 04:22:19 PM »

But if you using account under different name,address and ip is in uk with VPN I'm sure you can bot without any problems.There is also regulations in my country but i play manually at Boyles with VPN.But everybody know what is best for himself. shoottroll
Aresbot
Confident Newbie

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 04:29:14 PM »

Well even in Italy it's considered tax evasion but I do not think there is to worry about movements of a few hundred dollars a month via Skrill.
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 05:03:38 PM »

Well even in Italy it's considered tax evasion but I do not think there is to worry about movements of a few hundred dollars a month via Skrill.

you do not understand

this law is recent.

Take for example Skrill and Neteller. To open an account and validate it, you must provide your real name, your real first name, proof of your identity, validate your bank account ... ect ..

With this law Neteller and Skrill have an obligation to report to French authorities (ARJEL and TRACFIN) activities of your account when the deposit and credit transactions exist and are linked to foreign sites with no approval by the authority to regulate online gambling in France: ARJEL
Lenn
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 07:14:04 AM »

Yeah that's the problem.

Otherwise, we french players could even play at pokerstars.com. But it would only be for fun, because when we'll try to cashout, we'll get toasted by ARJEL, even if we try to cashout on a e-wallet...
superblak
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 08:45:28 AM »

you do not understand

this law is recent.

Take for example Skrill and Neteller. To open an account and validate it, you must provide your real name, your real first name, proof of your identity, validate your bank account ... ect ..

With this law Neteller and Skrill have an obligation to report to French authorities (ARJEL and TRACFIN) activities of your account when the deposit and credit transactions exist and are linked to foreign sites with no approval by the authority to regulate online gambling in France: ARJEL

there was a plan to do something similar in italy...lucky us has not been approved.
POPTHELOT
Confused Newbie

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 11:39:20 AM »

The guy who sets you up with the 57% rakeback deal provides you with a UK IP address to use, and Boyels does not check ID or anything upon cashout.

Therefore you should be able to just use Neteller or Moneybookers. Please check that out and report back, because it seems to me if we support Boyles and this works for everybody then we have a 1-room solution for places like France, Italy, and Spain.

thanks

How do i get this deal?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 03:23:11 PM »

http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php/topic,5646.0.html

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2012, 08:52:00 AM »

Egor,MS

i sent you mail 2 times with setup turbopoker.fr , the last ipoker room in france

Do you received my mail ?
you didn't respond to me

thanks

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2012, 04:52:09 PM »

I left the emails for MS, not sure when he is going to fit that in yet.

thanks

Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 12:18:56 AM »

I left the emails for MS, not sure when he is going to fit that in yet.

thanks

Ok

I'll wait for the response of MS

thanks
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 07:56:31 PM »

Egor,

MS is in vacancy ? Because i received nothing, no reply and first email was sent there three weeks
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 09:58:44 PM »

actually he is offline for a few days and thus behind in his emails

the current work list is long however so don't expect a fast support job, if we decide to do it at all

thanks

Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2012, 04:20:57 PM »

actually he is offline for a few days and thus behind in his emails

the current work list is long however so don't expect a fast support job, if we decide to do it at all

thanks

Well i understand but it's a ipoker room , support it is easy now ? no ? and French customers have nothing for bot now with titan.fr closure.

another subject, you tell me to try to register on boylespoker and i know it's impossible for me to play and withdraw on .com with recent law in France.

So ...register with vpn is easy and i do it ....just for see it was true boyles ask nothing for verification like another customer said and one day after registration on boyles i received this mail:

Dear Customer

Thank you for choosing Boylesports!

As an industry requirement, all new customers wishing to place online bets need to be age verified within 72 hours of registration in order to ensure that they are of a legal age. Unfortunately, our security department have been unable to verify your age using internal automated methods therefore we require you to send proof of age to us.                                           

Please forward a copy of your Passport (picture page) or a copy of your National ID/Drivers Licence using your Boylesports account number as a reference, at your earliest convenience to care@boylesports.com, as we want to ensure that your account continues to run smoothly. Please note that any winnings accumulated cannot be withdrawn until full verification has been secured.

Once you have submitted your information, please contact us to confirm that we have received it, and that all is in order.

If we do not receive your documents within 72 hours of this email being sent, a temporary suspension will be placed on your account which will prevent you from transacting with us.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Derek

Customer Support Team

superblak
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2012, 04:37:37 PM »

i get this email too but i think, i could easily wrong, it's just for spoortbook as it said "wishing to place online bets"

try to ask them if you want to use poker you need id verification.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Titan.fr is closing.
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length