Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2021, 03:45:39 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: 888 Poker Now in Beta Testing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print
Author Topic: 888 Poker Now in Beta Testing  (Read 40965 times)
SitraM
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2012, 08:58:12 AM »

are the tournaments working good?
zayats
Confused Newbie

« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2012, 11:19:07 AM »

Well I played a few times and the bot did weird things like going all in with nothing and calling all in with nothing but as I have not posted the logs it didn't happen.

Then I changed profile and it seemed to be working OK  I played quite a big MTT and after almost 2 hours I managed to get all in pre flop with AA v AK  and guess what !!  Q J 10 came out  rip
sngbot
Extreme Botter

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2012, 12:37:51 PM »

Well I played a few times and the bot did weird things like going all in with nothing and calling all in with nothing but as I have not posted the logs it didn't happen.

Then I changed profile and it seemed to be working OK  I played quite a big MTT and after almost 2 hours I managed to get all in pre flop with AA v AK  and guess what !!  Q J 10 came out  rip

Sounds like a dodgy profile. Which one is it and where did you get it?
Pepone
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2012, 08:52:00 PM »

Hi guys;

Do you have a schedule for support 888.es?

Pepone
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2012, 10:15:33 PM »

No schedule - it is on the list of things to do, but unfortunately supporting a new language takes some time, therefore it is not the top priority at the moment.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
beardeddragon
Serious Botter

« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2012, 11:25:58 PM »

How does pot get from 37 to 147?

because there has been a bet, the opponent has gone all-in, and the bot can see the pot has increased but it doesnt count the bet, it then uses a line that states (bets = 0 and Raises = 0) to call  smash smash smash smash
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2012, 08:05:36 AM »

I have stopped playing tournaments until we have a fix for 888, bot stack sizes suddenly change , sorry I have no screen shots of it, but I started the tournament with 3000 in chips , after 30 minutes I was down to 2100 and then suddenly when I returned a few minutes later the bot stack had increased to 21000 something.....
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2012, 01:44:59 PM »

If there is a problem reading stack sizes in tournaments this is the first we have heard of it. We are not working on any 888 fixes at the moment, because we are not aware of any that are needed!

You guys should know the drill. We need .bmp screenshots of any issues you are having emailed to: BonusBots@yahoo.com

FYI dual monitors are not supported.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
zayats
Confused Newbie

« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2012, 11:41:12 AM »

My bot is not sitting out at cash tables when players are less than 3.  Using the same profile and keeping all settings the same it does sit out at Titan which leads me to think this is an 888 problem.

carrumba
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2012, 08:10:32 AM »

The bot is repeatedly saying ‘clicking OK’ and keeps folding. Even with great hands.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2012, 08:20:05 AM »

The bot is repeatedly saying ‘clicking OK’ and keeps folding. Even with great hands.

well I know that's not happening so you better make sure you are not using an old version of the bot, and that you have the settings per the manual (and are not trying to use the 888.es version, or another non-English version)

carrumba
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2012, 10:49:44 AM »

Sorted. thanks.
beardeddragon
Serious Botter

« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2012, 11:17:32 AM »

can someone confirm whether they see any chat in the chat box at 888?
 i have all the settings set as advised in the manual but no chat ever show up in the cbox, if someone types something it comes up as a speech bubble at their seat but not in the cbox.

Is this important? is the bot taking any ocr info from the cbox?

The bot keeps missing the fact that an opponent has bet and uses a line that states (Bets = 0 and Raises = 0) to call, i wish someone else would confirm this Sad
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2012, 05:39:10 PM »

If I remember correctly, we don't get the chat from the chatbox there, but from the table somewhere. Is there a setting which disables the chat bubble?

cecispock
Botter

« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2012, 03:32:32 AM »

Any one now whats the minimum table buy in? 30, 40 or 50BBs?

Thanks

I can't understand why a person will take a year to write a novel when he can easily buy one for a few dollars.
zayats
Confused Newbie

« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2012, 10:16:37 PM »

can someone confirm whether they see any chat in the chat box at 888?
 i have all the settings set as advised in the manual but no chat ever show up in the cbox, if someone types something it comes up as a speech bubble at their seat but not in the cbox.

Is this important? is the bot taking any ocr info from the cbox?

The bot keeps missing the fact that an opponent has bet and uses a line that states (Bets = 0 and Raises = 0) to call, i wish someone else would confirm this Sad

I don't see the chat box when running the poker client as admin but it is not important the bot plays just fine.  You can still see the speech in the bubble on the table.

Only problem so far I am having is as I said when using a cash profile that is meant to sit out when less than 3 players at the table.
It does not sit out and just keeps on playing even heads up lol
chocolatecheerio
Confused Newbie

« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2012, 07:09:03 PM »

Hi

Newbie here; please be gentle. So firstly, thank you to Egor and co for all your efforts with this classy piece of kit. I have been playing with the bot for six weeks now and still marvel at its simple genius (if that's not too oxymoronic).

I've played about a dozen MTTs on 888 now and the bot has performed admirably (2 final tables with net profit of $500+). The only issue I've had is as follows: At about the time the BB reaches 1000, the bot can only min-bet/raise. The logs (sorry, will post one in future) show that the bot tried to type the correct amount but somehow the text doesn't appear in the text box and when the bot clicks raise it just min bets. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Thanks again and I promise to include botlog next time I ask a question
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2012, 08:13:42 PM »

very nice report cheerio, I wish they all described the issue so clearly!

elotro
Botter

« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2012, 09:51:02 PM »

that we envy the Spanish in 888.es unable to play, while fellow earn $ 500, congratulations chocolatecheeiro
B200
Extreme Botter

« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2012, 03:48:09 AM »

Hi,

I am having lots of reading problems with 888 6man SNG and maybe there are more people with this problem?
Hopefully somebody has a solutions for this. I am using a VM with XP servicepack 3 and latest botversion.

I tryed everything:
-windows xp / resolution settings 4:3
-Language EN
-Pokerroom settings accoording manual
-prefered seats

Errors i get with 1 or 2 tables open at one time.

-Stacksize is unknow for at least 5 to 8 hands from start.
-Wrong opponents count
-Bot reads sometimes stacksize from my opponent left/right side
-Player Name Set to 0
-invalid opponents = 0 / setting opponents to 6
-In Big Blind, corrected folds = 5
-retrying, decremented Players to = 5
-decremented Players to = 6
-Changed game state to FLOP (+ turn and river somethimes)
-Unable to verify cards, game state = 2

Anobody an idea? or other settings?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: 888 Poker Now in Beta Testing
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length