Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 25, 2021, 02:12:00 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Link for 57% Rakeback Deal at William Hill & Paddy Power 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Link for 57% Rakeback Deal at William Hill & Paddy Power  (Read 22253 times)
GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2013, 05:05:41 PM »

I wrote I poker networks asking why they would not pay all customers Rakeback .  They said that the VIP deals far outweigh  any Rakeback deal I could have.   Is this possible or just PR. stuff  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh?

All The Art of Poker Lies in A Fine Mingling of Holding On or Letting Go !
propbot
Botter

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2013, 05:43:55 PM »

If you rake a ton, it might be true.

for low and medium grinders a flat deal is usually best

ipokerdeal4u@gmail.com // marketleading Rakeback Deals
Bookie
Botter

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2013, 09:41:26 PM »

I wrote I poker networks asking why they would not pay all customers Rakeback .  They said that the VIP deals far outweigh  any Rakeback deal I could have.   Is this possible or just PR. stuff  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh?

I can only speak for William Hill, but if you are a grinder like me then their VIP programme is complete and utter rubbish compared with the 57% RB deal!!
SethUnter
Extreme Botter

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2013, 12:13:56 AM »

Most 1st deposit bonuses are 20-25%.
Most (achievable) VIP deals are 10-30% (10 is low, I have seen some a lot higher than 30)
Most rake races are 10-30%

So if you can find a VIP deal with a decent race and are brave enough to deposit a big chunk of cash and are willing to move every few months, then there's great value to be had.

I can see how most cash game botters are grinders who would prefer to build up a history and relationship of regular payment with their affiliate.

Bottom line = Long Term, below 50% is low, 60%+ is high and should be risk assessed appropriately.

Have you tried turning it off, then on again?
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2013, 10:30:44 PM »

if you choose 57$ rb at WH , will you not be able to use WH points for buy-ins ? and WH exclusive mtts will be restricted ?   

Thats what I have been told but hopefully Im wrong

biglad777
Confused Newbie

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2013, 08:06:01 PM »

can i still get rakeback if i opened a account with paddy power but never depoisted.?
Bookie
Botter

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2013, 12:19:49 AM »

if you choose 57$ rb at WH , will you not be able to use WH points for buy-ins ? and WH exclusive mtts will be restricted ?  

Thats what I have been told but hopefully Im wrong

Unfortuantely this is correct. You can't enter free rolls or use any of your points. It would be great to have been able to use them for MTTs. I literally have thousands of them. You can take advantage of the beginner tables though. I don't think the same rules apply to titan as I tried enrolling on a freeroll just to see if it would let me and it did! Plus the customer service is a thousand times better over there.
biglad777
Confused Newbie

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2013, 05:38:50 PM »

can i stil get the rakeback deal if i hav a account but never depoisted.?
Bookie
Botter

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2013, 11:56:54 PM »

Just thought I was add my 2cents. I used this affiliate before and then switched due to the weekly payouts as opposed to the monthly ones at Titan through a different affiliate and after receiving my first RB payout from them since I used them months ago it was almost identical to my HM stats unlike with Titan who seem to be robbong me blind. I have no affiliation so this is an honest opinion but if you are going to go with William Hill and are happy to wait a month for payments, go with the affiliate that you will be redirected to through 2+2. They have an excellent website with a lot of training videos and even a poker school which I am getting a lot of use out of as using bots has actually made me want to learn the game properly.

Hopefully one day I will get the patience to try and mod a profile more to like how I play but I think much, much better players have already done this and as I rely on HUD stats so much there would be little point.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Link for 57% Rakeback Deal at William Hill & Paddy Power
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length