Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 12, 2020, 01:39:27 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: !- BOT COMMANDER - Multi Purpose Botting Assistant -! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: !- BOT COMMANDER - Multi Purpose Botting Assistant -!  (Read 308636 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: November 03, 2010, 01:56:00 AM »

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Bot Commander has been officially retired as a product and is now unsupported.  There have been many changes at Poker sites over the past couple of years which have resulted in Bot Commander not being able to interact with the lobbies as it once did.  If you are looking for a table opener or table joiner please have a look at Wildfire.

http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php/topic,58.0.html

If you happen to have an active license and would like to convert to using Wildfire please contact support@widgetmaven.com

What is Bot Commander?

My hope is that by the time you're done reading this posting, you'll know specific techniques that can be used to improve your overall botting experience.  Bot Commander is a multi-purpose botting assistant that is designed to help save you time and effort. It can automate many tasks including managing tables and can also be used to schedule and load SNGs (10 sites) and MTTs (2 sites).   It's the only all-in-one product that handles automating the majority of bot related tasks as well as being able to schedule SNGs and MTTs.  A free 7 day fully functional trial will let you test things out before purchasing anything.

Bot Commander is the longest selling Bot add-on tool and has been available since 2009. Bot Commander is the best tool available to assist with automating botting tasks.  Click here to view feedback from users.

Have you ever tried to quickly load in the bot, tell the bot which profile to use and then tell the bot to join a table? This manual process can take anywhere from 30 seconds to several minutes.  Bot Commander can help reduce this entire process to just 1 click and several seconds.  Click here to watch a quick 20 second demo.

Have you ever wanted to automatically position tables on the screen instead of having to constantly,manually place them in certain spots?  Moving tables manually is sometimes difficult once a bot starts playing at a table. Bot Commander allows you to define the location for each of 6 possible tables.  Tables will be automatically moved to the pre-defined positions as they open.  

Have you ever tried to use multiple profiles such as one for Turbo SNGs and another for Cash Tables?  Loading a specific profile based on a table type can be time consuming and is prone to typing errors.  Bot Commander can look for specific tables and choose the appropriate profile automatically for you.

Have you ever seen the bot make a questionable play and then want to review the bot logs so you can determine exactly what happened? Bot Commander can help organize Bot logs by saving them into folders for you.

Have you ever registered for a large player tournament (freerolls for example) but had to wait a long time for the tournament to start before you could tell the bot to attach to the table?  Bot Commander can watch for new tables and automatically attach a bot as necessary.

Has the poker bot ever stopped because of an annoying popup window? Bot Commander can automatically close popups so that they don't interfere with the poker bot operation.

Why wouldn't I just create my own app instead of using Bot Commander?

Please keep the following in mind if you decide to create your own version. Bot Commander contains many thousands of lines of code and handles a large variety of tasks.  Hundreds of hours of effort have gone into the development of this product. Lots of effort continue to be put into Bot Commander to keep it in sync with Bot changes and Poker Site changes. In addition to knowing at least one programming language, you'll need to have an understanding of the internals of the Windows Operating system and have experience with automating the Windows environment.

What's New?

SNG Loader - Titan,William Hill, BetNgo, Sisal, Gutshot, Bet365, Cake, Bet365, Poker770, Bovada/Bodog - SNG Loader/scheduler added.  Bot Commander includes a unique 1 click  'learning mode' where you simply highlight any SNG in the lobby and then tell Bot Commander how often you want to play that tournament. The lobby scanning is the absolute fastest that you'll find. The SNG loader was designed to work with all versions of Windows and accommodate any type of Windows Desktop scheme.

MTT Loader - iPoker (Titan/WH) tournament scheduling added.  Bot Commander includes a unique 1 click 'learning mode' where you simply highlight any tournament in the Titan lobby and then tell Bot Commander how often you want to play that tournament. The lobby scanning is the absolute fastest that you'll find.

Note: You can click on the image below to load a flash based overview of Bot Commander.

Features/Benefits

Windows Compatibility - Works with 64bit or 32bit versions of Windows. Works with Windows XP and Windows 7.

Easy to use - Doesn’t take a computer expert to install and use. It’s a single executable file. It’s small, compact and fast. A basic user manual is included in the download.  Most users are up in running in a matter of minutes.

Bot Automation - Automates almost all interaction with the actual bot including starting, stopping, pausing and loading profiles.  Hotkeys are used to streamline the hiding and showing of the bots.  No more need to figure out or remember ALT+Function keys as you simply use ALT+1 to access Bot#1 and ALT+2 to access Bot#2 etc.

Automatic Table Joining - Waits for new tables to appear and automatically connects an available bot to the table for you.

Easy Profile Selection - If you want to change the profile that a bot is using, when the bot asks you to type in the name of a profile just right click and Bot Commander will display a list of profiles from which you can simply click on one.  There is also a custom profile selection feature where you can tell it the type of table and the the profile you want to use. When Bot Commander sees a table of that type it will automatically use the preferred profile.

Graphical User Interface (GUI) – Provides you with visual feedback regarding the status of the bots and the poker tables.  A status window provides you with detailed information about what is taking place at all times. All options are set using the GUI so you don't need to manually edit configuration files using an editor.

Automatic Updates - You can tell it to check for updates each time it’s run or you can perform a manual check for updates.  It will tell you what version is available and what has changed and allow you to choose if you want to update or not.

Table Positioning - Automatically positions tables using a drag and drop setup.

Security/Stealth -  Remains hidden running in the background.  The screens can be displayed or hidden using a custom hotkey.  Doesn’t connect to the Internet (except if you ask it to perform an auto update).

Log Files - Option to copy and save bot log files (holdem#.log etc) to a different location so you can review them at your own convenience. There is also a custom hotkey that can be used to save the bot logs at any time.

Poker Site Window/Popup Automation - Options to close popups and answer various prompts that would normally interfere with the bot playing unattended.

Tables Supported - Supports connecting to almost every type of table on every poker site that the bot supports.

Bodog MTT Scheduler - Select an MTT and choose when and how often you want to play. Fully automated from searching the lobby for tournaments that meet your criteria to registering and attaching a bot to the table when the tournament starts.  Bot Commander also, automatically checks the "Auto Muck" checkbox when a tournament starts.

*New* - MTT Scheduler for iPoker sites - Select an MTT and choose when and how often you want to play. Fully automated from searching the lobby for tournaments that meet your criteria to registering and attaching a bot to the table when the tournament starts.

*New* - SNG Scheduler for Titan,William Hill,BetNgo,Sisal,Gutshot - Select an SNG and choose when and how often you want to play. Fully automated from searching the lobby for SNGs that meet your criteria to registering and attaching a bot to the table when the game starts.

Multi Table Tournament Registrations – On UB and Carbon you can select an announced MTT Tournament from the lobby and it will watch for the registration to open and then buyin automatically for you. When the game starts it will answer prompts and attach the bot to the table. When the Tournament finishes it will close down the table in preparation for joining other tables.  

Rebuys & Addons for Multi Table Tournaments – On UB you can tell it to automatically select Single and/or Double Rebuys.  On UB you can also tell it to choose Double Addons or Single Addons when the rebuy period has finished. Note: You must be using a Windows desktop Classic scheme.

Satellite Tournament Registrations – If you play a satellite tournament and win an entry into another larger tournament, Bot Commander will wait for the main tournament to open and start playing it automatically.  You won't need to worry about being around to attach the bot to the table when the tournament starts.

Bodog SNG Re-registrations - Basic support added to re-register into Bodog SNGs.  You manually register into 1 and Bot Commander will re-register you for a specified duration.

Support

Email support is available at support@widgetmaven.com

One point of contact.  There is never any confusion over who you should request assistance from. I'll never ask you to email someone else to resolve your problems as everything is handled centrally.

I have direct access to Poker accounts at all sites so I won't need to ask you to provide me your login details or let me remotely access your PC.

Bot Commander version numbers are straight forward in the form of major version and minor version (ex 4.25)

How to Purchase

Prior to purchasing, make sure you have downloaded and tried it out using the free 7 day trial.  It's not guaranteed to work on all systems or all sites - but it usually does.

For a small investment of only $29.95 USD, you will receive a 1 year Bot Commander license and that includes all updates within that timeframe.

Payments are accepted via PayPal.  Please be aware that there are no monthly subscription fees and you'll never get automatically charged for anything.

Note: Bot Commander uses a one of a kind online automatic registration feature. After you receive email confirmation of payment from Paypal, you just click on the register button on the REG tab in Bot Commander and you can start using it immediately - no waiting for a registration key to be emailed to you.

How to Get Started

You will need to download the zip file that contains the program and manual.  After you download the zip file to your PC you will need to extract/copy the executable file named mouse2.exe to your botting folder (the same location where you have placed your Shanky Bot).

« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 01:24:36 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 01:58:17 AM »

Frequently Asked Questions

What sites does it support?

It supports all of the sites that the Shanky Bot supports.  Some sites have more functionality than others but at a basic level it attaches to tables on any site.

How long does the free trial last?

The free trial will last for 7 days.  All features are enabled during the trial and the program is not limited in any way.

Is this a cash table hopper?

No. It does automatically connect to cash tables but it doesn’t search for tables to open and doesn’t close tables based on criteria.

Is this a SNG Loader/hopper?

Yes - Fully automatic scheduling of SNGs is available for a variety of poker sites including Titan,William Hill, BetNgo, Sisal, GutShot, Bet365, Poker770 and Cake Poker.

On other poker sites it does not include automatic scheduling of SNGs, however, it does attach the Bot to SNG games as the SNG tables open.  It does allow automatic re-registration into Bodog SNGs.

Is this a MTT Loader/hopper?

Yes - Titan and Bodog are supported for fully automatic scheduling of MTTs.

In addition,  it does allow pre-registering for Carbon, Bodog, UB and FT tournaments that are in announcement mode. This means you don't need to be around the computer when the tournament becomes available for registration.

At the most basic level, Bot Commander will automatically connect to MTT tables.

What value is it if it's not specifically just a hopper or loader?

Many people have told me they compare Bot Commander to having a remote control for watching TV.  Remember what it was like changing channels before remotes??  Bot Commander saves you time and can make it easier for you to use the bot. If you've never tried it then I would suggest downloading it and giving it a quick try to see for yourself.  Feedback from users is that Bot Commander is their favorite addon tool which is reasonably priced.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 02:13:23 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
tight_fish
Experienced Botter

All you need is a chip and a chair.

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 05:59:42 PM »

table close at UB still net working for me Sad

Profile for sale: http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=2482.0
tight_fish
MyOwnWorstEnemy
Experienced Botter

Today's Horoscope: fool yeah!

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 12:34:13 PM »

Multi Table Tournament Registrations – On UB you can select an announced MTT Tournament from the lobby and it will watch for the registration to open and then buying automatically for you. When the game starts it will answer prompts and attach the bot to the table. When the Tournament finishes it will close down the table in preparation for joining other tables.

Are you going to add this feature for the two Site X skins, BNG, and Bodog?
onicamaro
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 11:55:26 AM »

table close at UB still net working for me Sad

For me it closes too much tables.. when 1mtt is done it closes ok but it closes another table with it.. anyone else with the same problem?
am87
Botter

Give me a Dollar

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 12:50:50 PM »

For me it closes too much tables.. when 1mtt is done it closes ok but it closes another table with it.. anyone else with the same problem?

+1
FdMrr
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 06:51:51 PM »

Hi!!

I need a reply from you keiths..
send alot of pms and emails to you and nothing.. a couple of days now...
Im waiting for the new serial ...  smash
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 08:53:48 PM »

Hi!!

I need a reply from you keiths..
send alot of pms and emails to you and nothing.. a couple of days now...
Im waiting for the new serial ...  smash

Hi FdM27,

Please send me an email request to ibotcommander@yahoo.com as I do not know your email address.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
sasimi
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2010, 05:29:46 AM »

so does this bot automatically connect to mtt tables on ultimatebet without me having to do anything? like if i set it to join all mtts under $15 for example..
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2010, 07:30:14 PM »

so does this bot automatically connect to mtt tables on ultimatebet without me having to do anything? like if i set it to join all mtts under $15 for example..

Hi sasimi,

Yes, that is correct.  It will connect bots to any tables that open.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
FdMrr
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 09:51:16 PM »

hi..
keiths you didnt add the option of not pressing siting out in the begining when adding the bot in this 3.7  version
please add on the next version...
I leave this option off becouse i think that is not normal , on a human player to press sitout in the begenning
of a tournament...

cya
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 11:31:29 PM »

hi..
keiths you didnt add the option of not pressing siting out in the begining when adding the bot in this 3.7  version
please add on the next version...
I leave this option off becouse i think that is not normal , on a human player to press sitout in the begenning
of a tournament...

cya

Hi FdM27,

Which site are you using?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
onicamaro
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 03:52:48 PM »

Hi sasimi,

Yes, that is correct.  It will connect bots to any tables that open.

Keiths

I think he means will it auto reg at all those tables. Then the answer is no, it will connect the bot to all tables that open, but you have to reg manually.

Any news on the closing of 2 UB MTTs when only 1 is finished?
FdMrr
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 07:08:46 PM »

Hi! keiths  ..  FTP
jakethesnake
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 09:58:01 AM »

keiths, I have changed computer for bot when I renewed license and no loner use other pc.  can i switch BC Commander's license to new pc?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 11:54:24 PM »

keiths, I have changed computer for bot when I renewed license and no loner use other pc.  can i switch BC Commander's license to new pc?

Hi jakethesnake,

Please send me an email request to ibotcommander@yahoo.com

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
onicamaro
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 06:57:28 PM »

Any idea when you will work on the closing UB tables?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 08:23:41 PM »

Bot Commander 3.28

- Further attempts at closing UB tournament tables when they are finished

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/botcommander/BCommander_v328.zip

support@widgetmaven.com
onicamaro
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2010, 08:41:14 PM »

all riiiight thanks
will try immediately
onicamaro
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2010, 09:18:58 PM »

So far so good, lost in 1 mtt, table closes and leaves the 2nd mtt open!
Lemme test with some more now thumbsup
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 59 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: !- BOT COMMANDER - Multi Purpose Botting Assistant -!
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length