Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 25, 2021, 10:07:53 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Which supported room has the best MTT's? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Which supported room has the best MTT's?  (Read 1988 times)
Moonraker
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: November 22, 2010, 02:10:07 AM »

Question is in the title. Give your opinion. "Best" is pretty relative I know; but I think, for us botters, we are really looking for soft competition and a wide bubble spread (12%>10%>8%) which is not too top heavy.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 05:13:46 AM »

Honestly they are all good. I play the guaranteeds at both UB and Bodog and recommend them both.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 04:15:18 AM by Egor » Logged

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Phil Ivey
Serious Botter

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 06:39:24 PM »

Honestly thay are all good. I play the guaranteeds at both UB and Bodog and recommend them both.

+1 Both are easy to milk!  thumbsup
Old Fat Bald White Guy
Botter

I gotta fix this thing - where's the BIG hammer?

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 12:58:21 AM »

Question is in the title. Give your opinion. "Best" is pretty relative I know; but I think, for us botters, we are really looking for soft competition and a wide bubble spread (12%>10%>8%) which is not too top heavy.

I think I know what you are going for Moon; and I'll tell you right now - nobody is going to tell you. 

I have been botting for years (no exaggeration), and because of work load and the fact that I have a life apart from this 'puter, I just use the freebies and have purchased a couple of semi expensive profile packages.  My experience has been that it is a hell of a lot of fun, but I am nowhere near ahead.  Nowhere near.

And, I have asked the same question as you.  I've asked just what I could do different, what package to buy, where to play and what to play ... and I get no clear answer.  The people who actually are ahead in this gig won't say how.

And ... I can't really blame them.  When and if I fall into an area that is profitable - I probably won't tell either.  LoL.  Can't blame them.

I pulled into camp last month with a nice four point buck in the back of my Jeep.  Everyone crowded around and someone asked "Where did you get him?"  First I pointed to the bullet wound and said, "Right here."  Then, I grinned and told him a spot about ten miles from where I really took him.  Know why?  Because he was running with another legal buck, and I spent about a month scouting them out. 

No free lunch.

nh, nh, nh, nh, nh, nh
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Which supported room has the best MTT's?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length