Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2021, 04:26:40 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Bodog/Bovada Beta Testing version 6.2.8+ 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: Bodog/Bovada Beta Testing version 6.2.8+  (Read 50097 times)
nosferatu
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots

« Reply #140 on: April 26, 2012, 02:00:05 AM »

be where the auto rebuy at bodog. do it manually or automatically. thanks
nosferatu
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots

« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2012, 02:05:02 AM »

and window or window being on the classic theme. thanks
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2012, 02:40:16 AM »

manually. default theme.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
artful
Confused Newbie

« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2012, 04:50:30 PM »

Hi,

I'm using the bot at bodog and getting some 'interesting' comments from users. The jist is that the bot takes too long to act and in the first 5 games someone mentioned either the time I was taking or worse, one said I must be botting. Just a bit worried the site will catch it out if the activity is reported.

I also get a bit of the mis clicks talked about here on a single table but hey Ho. I know it uses OCR to make the play, hence the delay, but should it run down to 1 second everytime without fail?

One other thing, it always crashes in hide mode no matter the room or script running. Not in front of comp to give full specs but it's win 7 64, no VM, 1920x1080. Crash occurs anything from 30mins to couple of hours. Process is running but not responding.
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2012, 05:05:21 PM »

sounds like a system issue on your end
when i run on bovada the bot takes about 3-5 seconds to about halfway throught the act time
nothing ever more than that

never crashes when hiding
artful
Confused Newbie

« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2012, 07:45:54 PM »

I see, understandable. Anyone have any idea what could cause that?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2012, 07:50:19 PM »

playing too many tables for your system resources (which could be 1 with a weak PC)

non-standard setup such as a dual monitor or laptop + external monitor or trying to play on a VPS

having other programs or web browsers open when the bot is running

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
artful
Confused Newbie

« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2012, 08:29:10 PM »

Ok thanks I'll take a look. It's a win 7 machine with a fast core 2 and 4 gig ram. Designed a couple years back for gaming. I only ran the bot with one table so that can't be it. I'll shut off surplus services and try again. I even set a black desktop background, cleared screen of icons, minimised lobby so only table on screen. Same problem.

Not complaining btw, just don't want the bot to be spotted. Obviously :p
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2012, 08:33:00 PM »

i can remote in to help if needed
shoot me an email if u would like this assistance
pokerbottingtools@gmail.com
artful
Confused Newbie

« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2012, 08:38:12 PM »

Thanks I might take you up on that. Stuck in a comedy club atm so won't be today. Appreciate the offer and help though guys.
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2012, 08:52:36 PM »

i have a poker tourney today anyway
tomorrow is better
enjoy the comedy club!!
artful
Confused Newbie

« Reply #151 on: April 28, 2012, 09:03:41 PM »

Thanks, best of luck to you!
k90475
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2012, 07:37:17 PM »

Hi,

I'm using the bot at bodog and getting some 'interesting' comments from users. The jist is that the bot takes too long to act and in the first 5 games someone mentioned either the time I was taking or worse, one said I must be botting. Just a bit worried the site will catch it out if the activity is reported.

I also get a bit of the mis clicks talked about here on a single table but hey Ho. I know it uses OCR to make the play, hence the delay, but should it run down to 1 second everytime without fail?

One other thing, it always crashes in hide mode no matter the room or script running. Not in front of comp to give full specs but it's win 7 64, no VM, 1920x1080. Crash occurs anything from 30mins to couple of hours. Process is running but not responding.

I get this "crashing and hiding" thing as well about 2 times a week (when it happens I have to reboot my VM to get the bot running again), but 90 % of time I can run 3 tables without problems. This happens on a VM so there's no interference from other programs or anything like that.

System specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM (2GB @ VM)
 Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti x2 (SLI-mode)
artful
Confused Newbie

« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2012, 12:35:52 AM »

Hey,

Just a quick update.  I am simply avoiding the super turbo games where people expect you to move fast and you only have 15 seconds to act. I no longer see any comments made about the time the bot takes to make a play.  I also removed my logitech setpoint software from the machine and that seems to have helped it by a second or two in most situations.  While this is more than likely just coincidence it might be worth noting.

I want to give you guys two  thumbsup thumbsup for being helpful, responsive and for producing a cool bot.  Oh and Egor, thanks for the awesome Wild Bill setup, have had some real laughs with it.

One last thing, I now hide my task bar and minimise the bot instead of putting it into hiding to avoid the crashing issue.  This should help stop detection from screen scraping I guess without needing to solve why it does that.  It's probably something on my setup but trouble shooting it could be a nightmare.  Do you think this is a suitable workaround or can they screen scrape a minimised task bar somehow? Even if they could my assumption is that it shows nothing there anyway.  Might be a good solution for others with the same issue.

thanks
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2012, 12:46:33 AM »

They poker rooms don't screen scrape. If they decide they want to start detecting our bot it is very easy for them to do without screen scraping and there is no way to hide from them. I don't bother to hide my bots anymore personally.

artful
Confused Newbie

« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2012, 01:03:47 AM »

Grin Well that solves that then.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Bodog/Bovada Beta Testing version 6.2.8+
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length