Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2021, 06:54:31 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Newbie needing some tips on how to improve my Bot 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Newbie needing some tips on how to improve my Bot  (Read 3193 times)
bullington
Confused Newbie

« on: November 21, 2010, 09:52:50 PM »

Just started using it and been very impressed so far. At .25-.50c NL I have even been turning a nice profit as well as the RB.
Been seeing a number of profiles, scripts, hoppers and hydras but not sure what is going to give me a better ROI.

So 2 questions:

What would be on your shopping list if you wanted to increase ease of use and ROI?

Does it get tougher at higher levels for the Bots and would an improved profile help in the ring games?
morello
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 11:04:05 PM »

not bad what profile do you use that beats 0.50 NL :-)?

Does it get tougher at higher levels for the Bots and would an improved profile help in the ring games?

---->for sure it gets taffer I ve never heard of a bot beating 100 NL....I guess even with stats its a hard thing to beat those limits....
spartan2012
Serious Botter

freerolls for ''MANUEL PLAY'' and everything else!

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 11:37:27 PM »

for the first question, i think that there is alot of really good tools and profiles in the forum both free and for sale but that is going to be for you to have to decide on what is good for you because one thing ive seen alot of is that what wks for me very seldom wks that way for others some do better some do worse and then sometimes you find that the same stuff wks.

i personalley like the free cash scripts better than any of the ones ive bought ''BUT'' i like the mtt scripts i bought way more than the free ones even though i do now really like egors mtt conversion kit alot...

on the second question i think that yes it gets harder but just cus the risk is higher and you have to be willing to get more aggressive wich can hurt you sometimes 2 but is a must in the higher levels ''YOU CANT BE SCARED''

''And theres definetley ppl that are boting @ higher levls $1/$2 and up BUT THEY ALLSO HAVE BR TO SUPPORT IT'' dont try to bot @these levels unless you can handle ''INSANE'' swings if you dont know what your doing DONT DO IT it could completley cripple you in one session...
 actually for a newb its quite impressive that you are winning @ the level of play you are curentley playing @ goodluck

« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 05:55:57 AM by spartan2012 » Logged

Myself and the Shanky Bot do in no way support boting @ P.S. ''AS MOST HEAR SHOULD KNOW'' However i do support ppl getting free money so i wish you all good luck!!
morello
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 11:57:48 PM »

''And theres definetley ppl that are boting @ higher levls $1/$2 and up

---->i need such a profil lol rockout

actually for a newb its quite impressive that you are winning @ the level of play you are curentley playing @ goodluck

---->if he really got more hands played than 100 000 hands and is winning then it is in fact impressive....if so congrats bowdown
DEUCE
Super Botter
Serious Botter

because sometimes you have to give them candy

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 05:35:03 AM »

generally you don't hear about those people until pokerstars catches them  thumbsup
morello
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 01:16:04 PM »

lol  police
bullington
Confused Newbie

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 09:02:13 AM »

maybe I should have kept my mouth shut......

I let my bot loose on $1-$2NLH and as a starter let her play 2 tables....After 2 hours +$244.

So with this as my test bed let her get cracking on 6 tables. 6 hours later -$679...I wonder if my 50% RB deal will help sooth the pain!!

i was wondering if certain players actually notice there are bots and pick on their play or and an even more sinister thought is that players that frequent this and other bot sites look out for certain tell tale signs of bot players?

Thanks for your help...Im just off to the soup kitchen....   
Bluesmaster
Experienced Botter

Search button again!

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 12:09:22 PM »

I've been there, done that...   violin

Best advice is bankroll management   thumbsup

Bluesmaster
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 06:12:44 PM »

Also just because your system can handle 2 tables efficiently doesn't mean it can handle six, especially at UB. You should carefully watch for a while after adding even one more table to make sure the bots are still reading everything correctly and acting properly.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Newbie needing some tips on how to improve my Bot
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length