Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 09:43:10 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Betngo & Gutshot updated, no classic lobby available 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Betngo & Gutshot updated, no classic lobby available  (Read 11746 times)
beardeddragon
Serious Botter

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 09:46:20 PM »

any word for bet n go,,,would be good to keep it the vip system is good

fold

+1

points to cash at bng works out better than at WH and titan
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2012, 02:01:14 PM »

+1

points to cash at bng works out better than at WH and titan

Yes

BetnGo is the best for VIP program
aknapc
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2012, 03:19:31 PM »

BetnGo is the best for VIP program
Absolutely right. Especially for those who had time to get the VIP level 6.. thumbsup
sleeperz
Botter

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2012, 04:37:04 PM »

Semi offtopick:

What is with that  update while loading ipoker client? Almost every time, updating some jpg, bmp,, .

Amazing!
SitraM
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 02:19:45 AM »

Do the bng, wh and gutshot still crashing?
vilvil
Extreme Botter

53 68 61 6E 6B 79 75 73 65 72

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 02:29:49 AM »

Do the bng, wh and gutshot still crashing?
yes

int main () { cout << "Hello Shanky!"; return 0; } 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE SYS 49152
sleeperz
Botter

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 03:50:49 PM »

Absolutely right. Especially for those who had time to get the VIP level 6.. thumbsup

I calculated once, got around 45% RB with VIP6.

Amazing!
beardeddragon
Serious Botter

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2012, 04:43:30 PM »

any news on whether bng support will continue soon?
alohadje
Confused Newbie

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 05:33:44 PM »

got a couple of questions:
Im playing on gutshot right now and I am reaching the lvl5 (dont know how much of rakeback that means) but since i cant continue playing there with the bot I d like to know if it was gonna get updated or not.

also if not, whats the best site to start playing on on the Ipoker network?

thanks
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 06:22:45 PM »

My contact at Gutshot says they are looking for another network to change to. This is kind of what I expected. So, not looking good for bot resupport guys. It seems that the poker rooms who are being separated out of the main network are basically being kicked out, not of their own choosing, and to the Gutshot guys (I get the impression) it came as a surprise. So the logical conclusion that we made, that the subnetwork would either die or the rooms would all change networks, seems to be correct.

It therefore doesn't make much sense to resupport them. I mean, if it were a quick fix then yeah, we would resupport them and let you clear your bonuses and all. But so far MS has not assessed how much work it will be to support the new iPoker UI. I get the feeling it is more than a quick-fix, which means it falls back in the priority line behind working on Bodog/Bovada, since we already have the main iPoker network supported. My guess is by the time we get done with Bodog/Bovada support these rooms will already have changed networks and thus it will become a moot point.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
alohadje
Confused Newbie

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2012, 07:00:29 PM »

Egor, what would you recommand for Ipoker:
what room
any promotions

If I wanna restart everything and start grinding with the bot on 2 different sites, what would you recommand after the first one on one of ipoker's room?

thanks again mate. you are very kind

(this might help : when I m home and I wanna play,  I play higher stakes double or nothing super turbs from 20 to 30$ on ipoker so the VIP program is very important... I ve been playing on it for 5 days and are 12/20 on my way to level5).

thanks
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2012, 07:03:04 PM »

I don't think it matters all that much really. We currently support three ipoker rooms, maybe somebody else can offer recommendations as which one is best.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
alohadje
Confused Newbie

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2012, 07:11:50 PM »

you dont have any other instant cash on the other sites just like you had the one on gutshot 50$... That would also help a lot

Is that still working? And is it working for a friend of mine  and my brother that want to do that too??
SmokeOne
Botter

Avoid lucky people.

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2012, 08:06:48 PM »

Any rakeback deals for bet365?
Thanks
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Betngo & Gutshot updated, no classic lobby available
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length