Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 10:43:58 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Minted SnG 'Steps' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Minted SnG 'Steps'  (Read 10632 times)
Deeko
Confused Newbie

« on: December 25, 2011, 09:26:24 AM »

Has anyone botted their way to the top and won a Ist place at 5 or 6? I wrote a criticism of the whole so-called steps setup but had it 'cleaned up' ie, removed by Egor! Are we not allowed fair comment on a supported site? Minted steps is very dodgy and nothing to do with real poker. Was there not some strange people sitting round the 4-tables? And a query about VPIP? I realise bonusbots wants more 'supported' tables on its list but at any price to players? What price integrity?
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 03:32:08 PM »

yep 3 times
then had enough bankroll to start mtt tourneys
up to $135 now
Honeymunch
Confident Newbie

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 04:33:12 PM »

i second that; i have botted to the top few times: first time i was running VM and looked at bot play every other 5 minutes or so and watched/semi-helped when i was closing in to bubble - got 1st place $15; next time i took a nap, with a small worry in my heart, just to wake up 1 hour later with having won 2ndplace with 10$; and so on and so forth; just the variance takes it;s toll, but eventually you walk away with free $$$ and a headache on how to make up the 10 player points for each freeroll dollar, so you can withdraw that money; if you then play at least brakeven then it's just a matter of time, how long it takes to clear the freeroll money;

that is my testimony, tried and true; cheers

[ url=http://example.com]Example[/url]
Deeko
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 06:24:34 PM »

I am most impressed by the botters cracking the 'steps' challenge. The way they tell it, it sounds like money for jam - or a piece of cake. They are a little coy about which profile(s) they used, apart from Honeymunch mentioning VM - whatever that is. Am I the only botter with a problem with the 'steps '?  Could you let me into the secret? Or is that a commercial secret?
vilvil
Extreme Botter

53 68 61 6E 6B 79 75 73 65 72

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 06:28:48 PM »

mentioning VM - whatever that is
VM = Virtual Machine
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 07:40:45 PM by vilvil » Logged

int main () { cout << "Hello Shanky!"; return 0; } 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE SYS 49152
Honeymunch
Confident Newbie

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2011, 07:38:07 PM »

it's not like the whole jar of jam - more like a think layer of jam on a piece of lean toast Tongue
and several marketplace profiles are being used, both sng-type and mtt-type;

best suited profile is made by weber and she's also offer a useful automation tool called sng loader for an optimal price of 21$/mo

if you really want the full detail to go cracking those steps, you need to make friends with someone who's been around this business;
or use ur smarts to figure it all out;

it's not quite like a hand-out; people are running business here, so - yes, you can say it is a financial matter, only it is not for sale at all;

[ url=http://example.com]Example[/url]
Deeko
Confused Newbie

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 08:44:36 PM »

I am quite satisfied with the Sanky profiles esp Luckysng - but get bubbled out at the dizzy heights of 4 or 5. Just wanted to know if the ordinary botter had done better - not the business side of the community. I think the bonusbot plays too good poker for the 'steps'. Yes?
SharkHunter
Botter

Turning sharks into fish since 2009

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 06:27:03 AM »

you really cant go wrong with a free chance to get a bankroll started.  you just have to approach it with the attitude that it is a free opportunity to learn and become better rather than the attitude of when will i get my check
Deeko
Confused Newbie

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2011, 11:00:20 AM »

May I thank webber04, Honeymunch, vilvil, and Sharkhunter for their thoughtful and helpful replys on the 'steps'. Are they telling me to get real and realise how hard I must grind before reaching the lofty heights where seasoned old pros sit counting their bankrolls? Yes? My no- nonsense, straight down the middle reply is simply 'the bot does what it says on the packet, utube, pushy emails or it doesn't. No amount of philosohpy can alter that reality.
A very happy and very prosperous New Year to all.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2011, 07:02:37 PM »

What we claim about the bot on the package (and in the 'pushy emails') is that it functions well, and that the default profile plays good poker in cash games, and that we also have free profiles available for it that play good poker in tournaments. We also claim that you can make it play however you want for just about any poker situation. What you do with all that is up to you.

Now, if you have any evidence that the bot does not function well please start a help board thread and explain in detail what issues you are having and we will help troubleshoot the best that we can.

If you are using a profile that you think makes bad plays, by all means feel free to copy hands from the bot-log showing examples of what you think were bad plays and post those hands on the thread for that profile. Perhaps we will improve those profiles based on your suggestions.

On the other hand if you just want to complain that you are not winning every hand, or that you thought you were buying some kind of magic money printing machine with an on switch, or you want to tell bad beat stories, or you want to accuse online poker of being rigged, or have suspicions about unfair game conditions at any of our supported poker rooms, please use the personal journals section for that.

thanks

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Deeko
Confused Newbie

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2011, 10:09:02 PM »

I think you are super-sensitive to what you perceive as unfair criticism. I think the bot is a great little piece of sofware plus all the profies for free. You can not cite me saying any profile makes bad plays, or complaining that 'I am not winning every hand', or that I thought I was buying 'some kind of magic money printing machine' or a 'bad beat story' or I want to accuse online poker of being rigged, or suspicions of unfair game conditions at any of our supported poker rooms. My sole focus is Minted Sit and Go Steps - nothing else. I make one final observation about a hard core of players at the steps - they are up for a game 24 hours a day seven days a week - these super ladies and gentlemen never eat and never sleep.
Happy New Year.
bobdown66
Confused Newbie

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 02:44:56 AM »

Just logged into Minted, no steps games were available, not sure whats going on there.

B
riverrat
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 02:47:33 AM »

They are there am looking at them now

Huh?
GloWood
Confident Newbie

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2011, 03:01:59 AM »

I'm there now batting with the sitouts  popcorn

click sit and goes then freeroll steps
wilmont
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2011, 03:28:29 PM »

Question, I have managed to build a small BR on Minted from the steps without depositing.
Do rakeback and bonuses take effect or do you have to deposit for RB and bonuses to kick in??
Nub
Botter

Nub

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2011, 04:09:07 PM »

I think you will still get RK but the bonus is a deposit bonus and you havent deposited as yet. Bear in mind you have to deposit in order to withdraw any funds so play away with you free cash and get your profile correct then deposit, clear the bonus and withdraw a little  thumbsup
wilmont
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 04:10:37 PM »

Good advice, thanks Nub!  thumbsup
Efu
Extreme Botter

the shanky breadandbuterland

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2011, 06:25:11 PM »

I make one final observation about a hard core of players at the steps - they are up for a game 24 hours a day seven days a week - these super ladies and gentlemen never eat and never sleep.

botermans beer

iceman7
Confused Newbie

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2012, 11:28:13 AM »

I think you will still get RK but the bonus is a deposit bonus and you havent deposited as yet. Bear in mind you have to deposit in order to withdraw any funds so play away with you free cash and get your profile correct then deposit, clear the bonus and withdraw a little  thumbsup

yes, rakeback is accounted for even from the free money; you receive emails from support with your statement;

no, you DO NOT have to deposit in order to withdraw - quote "Please note that players who won funds in freerolls before their first deposit need to earn 15 times the winnings amount in poker points before being able to initiate a cashout."

and you are free to withdraw with any method that you like there; i asked support;
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 09:51:36 AM by iceman7 » Logged
joesphnichole
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2012, 11:52:04 PM »

how is it that there are always step 1,2,3 somtimes 4 but hardly ever a 5 or 6 step. i dont think there has been astep 6 start all day. i would think that with as many players as there are there should be even step 6 starting atleast once a hour
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Minted SnG 'Steps'
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length