Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2021, 08:36:16 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Promotion code? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Promotion code?  (Read 1995 times)
footpunker60
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: November 19, 2010, 10:38:27 PM »

Hey guys, there is a new poker room in quebec called "espace jeux" and they are asking for a proomotion code when we register...

I know some of you are very good to find some bonus stuff so I was wondering if anyone of you know where to look to find a promotion code to register for this new french poker room?

BetNgo Promotion

Link
spartan2012
Serious Botter

freerolls for ''MANUEL PLAY'' and everything else!

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 01:00:06 AM »

Its Loto-Québec's site.
The site went live this morning for the pre-registration period that will last until December 1, at which time registered online members will be able to begin play.

and you have to be a resident of Québec as well as phisically in Québec

There are four steps in the Espacejeux registration process:

* Step 1 - Identification: A prospective member enters his or her name, contact information and promotion code if any, then chooses to receive or not receive Espacejeux publications, offers and promotions by email. Next, the applicant chooses a Username and a Password.

* Step 2 - Account parameters: Members are required to choose spending and time of play limits for their Espacejeux account then decide on the weekly ceiling on deposits. Any changes made to lower this ceiling become effective immediately. Raises to this limit take effect after a 7-day waiting period.

* If players so wish, they can set maximum playing time and spending limits on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.

* Step 3 - Conditions: Members are required to read to and agree to the Espacejeux Conditions of Use and its policy on respecting and protecting personal information, and to take note of information provided on gaming and the risks it entails.

* Step 4 - Confirmation of identity: Applicants confirm information provided in the first three steps. A credit card number is requested in order to confirm the player's identity, age and place of residence. If there are any doubts about the applicant's identity for any reason whatsoever, a window appears on screen referring the applicant to Espacejeux Customer Service for verification purposes.

STILL LOKKING FOR CODE BUT MOST OF INFO IS IN FRENCH WICH I DONT SPEAK

Myself and the Shanky Bot do in no way support boting @ P.S. ''AS MOST HEAR SHOULD KNOW'' However i do support ppl getting free money so i wish you all good luck!!
footpunker60
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 01:24:11 AM »

there is no code on the site but thanks I'll register anyway I thought u were using another site or something thanks anyway!

BetNgo Promotion

Link
spartan2012
Serious Botter

freerolls for ''MANUEL PLAY'' and everything else!

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 01:53:25 AM »

Ya i tryed bro cant read french and theres not much out there on it yet eathier srry goodluck though

Myself and the Shanky Bot do in no way support boting @ P.S. ''AS MOST HEAR SHOULD KNOW'' However i do support ppl getting free money so i wish you all good luck!!
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Promotion code?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length