Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 11:01:02 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Bodog numbers to player names 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Bodog numbers to player names  (Read 9151 times)
nbcoaster
Confused Newbie

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2011, 01:27:31 AM »

Thanks just saw it posted in help
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2011, 02:44:09 AM »

after the last update Bodog is unsopported, it has nothing to do with anonyousTables

Correct. The ENTIRE CLIENT is very different. The bot probably needs something like an entirely new "screen scrape" profile now to work, along with other things. This is so the bot knows where the buttons are, so things are clicked in the right places, etc. I'm not quite sure how the Shanky bot works, but one of the original ones (another vendor) needed poker room client profiles that were files created via screen scrapes. You could use a free screen scraper tool to create a scrape profile, but it was a pain to work with and you were either on your own, or had to purchase from members who took the time to scrape. This is one of that many areas where the Shanky bot simply RULES. Support is great! However, I do see how Bodog will take some time to support.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2011, 04:19:07 AM »

MS just needs to find the right file for injection
i doubt it needs screen scraping and i doubt he wants to go that route as info will be much less accurate as he stated before
screen scraping is hard to support as every system,OS,etc is different with different colors and positions

just give him some time as its not an easy solution
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2011, 05:56:39 AM »

MS just needs to find the right file for injection
i doubt it needs screen scraping and i doubt he wants to go that route as info will be much less accurate as he stated before
screen scraping is hard to support as every system,OS,etc is different with different colors and positions

just give him some time as its not an easy solution

Sounds good, and I agree...

Regards,
Greenpoker44
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Bodog numbers to player names
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length