Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2021, 03:23:33 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Bodog poker update 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Bodog poker update  (Read 33273 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2011, 08:41:12 AM »

Well first we will actually have to be able to get that poker client to even work  banghead

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
vilvil
Extreme Botter

53 68 61 6E 6B 79 75 73 65 72

« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2011, 10:03:19 PM »

They are officially unsupported now and have instead moved to the top of the list for new rooms to be supported.

Now, if we were to receive oh, say an anonymous email, telling us where in the poker client machine code these information strings that we want are located (chat messages and stack sizes) that would really help with bot resupport.

(I sure hope someody from Bodog is reading this  Cool)
Today I was curious and did check the Bodog processes for the chat messages and couldnt found anything.
I checked the Ipokerclient process too and could found the chat message (plain text) easily (after 2 minutes)
Looks Like Bodog has encrypted the data Sad
Even if getting the exact location where the necessary data is stored, a key to decrypt the data would be mandatory required and I doubt they will give it away. Why did they do this? Sure they will make it hard as possible for 3rd party software developers to gather the necessary data. Is this the same reason why Cake2 can not be supported? I could be wrong but sooner or later all pokerrooms will update their "old clients" and we can expect this kind of future trend. I could be wrong again but I think now is the time for considering to rebuilt the Shankybot and getting all the data using OCR methods. The nowadays CPUs are so fast they could handle even multitabling. Sure it will be a lot of work (for every gametype a different tablemap......) but thinking how much time MS did throw away for Cake2 and maybe others we do not know about it.....

int main () { cout << "Hello Shanky!"; return 0; } 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE SYS 49152
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2011, 11:23:19 PM »

No offense, but it usually takes MS 4-5 weeks of work to locate these information strings. It is not a "two minute" job. You are drawing incorrect conclusions from very limited information.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
vilvil
Extreme Botter

53 68 61 6E 6B 79 75 73 65 72

« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2011, 01:28:56 PM »

you are right I do not know much about this. Sure finding the chattables in the pokerprocessmemory is only a small first step and It could take a long long time before a working dll is written and injected into the right place to make this information useful, but my conclusions about it will be harder and harder to gather the data like this could be real and only OCR technices would be able to do this in the future. I still hope I am wrong about this but we will see the reality soon like what will happen with the new Ipoker client?......

int main () { cout << "Hello Shanky!"; return 0; } 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE SYS 49152
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Bodog poker update
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length