Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 04, 2021, 09:22:39 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Auto-rebuy and resizing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Auto-rebuy and resizing  (Read 2165 times)
frodovic
Confused Newbie

« on: November 19, 2010, 02:31:39 PM »

Hi guys:

Im still evaluating things and I would like to ask some questions:

- My 200 hands got by and I forgot to test if at Bodog you can open 4 tables resized  for minimum size and tiled ?? The bot can still play like that or does it need the tables to have the standard size?

- Also is there a way of rebuying for full stack if my stack gets under a pre-defined size (say, 80 big blinds ...) ??

- Doen PPL language have an option to read stats from a database so that we can build a bot that acts on villains stats ?? That would be super !!

- Also it would be sweet to an hand strength evaluator like pokerstove to aid on the decisions. Is this doable ??

Thanks in advance ...

frodovic
Confused Newbie

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 03:30:13 PM »

I forgot one:

- Can I put the bot playing on a virtual machine and then minimize the window so I can do other stuff on the computer ??
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 05:30:56 PM »

You cannot tile or minimize poker tables - they must be the full default size. Keep in mind that the tables can overlap, that is not a problem. However you can't browse the web or do anything else on the computer while the bot is playing.

The only supported poker room that has an auto top-up feature is Full Tilt, and it is really too dangerous there these days to bot there very seriously.

No stats or database programs are supported at this time.

You should know what the strength of a hand is yourself. For example if you have the nut straight on a flush-possible board, you know the strength of that hand and should tell the bot how to handle that in your PPL.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
frodovic
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 07:30:21 PM »

Thanks for the answer.

I still have the doubt about letting the bot play inside a minimized virtual machine. Have you also tried having the bot on one virtual machine and the poker client on another ?

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 07:44:37 PM »

Have you also tried having the bot on one virtual machine and the poker client on another ?

You can't do that. The bot has to be on the same PC environment as the poker room.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Auto-rebuy and resizing
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length