Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2021, 04:12:56 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Minted Poker Officially Supported 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Minted Poker Officially Supported  (Read 30229 times)
aknapc
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 02:35:46 PM »

babybot, you Stack = unknown
Botopotamus
Confident Newbie

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2011, 04:58:34 PM »

In my experience, once you see "Opponent Stack Sizes now available", the bot has connected to the table and things work correctly.  Kind of like the "Connected.  Okay to start another table" that you see at Bodog.

Just my 2 cents...
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2011, 06:10:24 PM »

So far every single person that has reported "not working" ended up being guilty of one of these issues:

* dealer chat set to normal not everything (you have to scroll up to find everything)

* trying to play on a different Everleaf skin than Minted

* not having replaced the .dll file when upgrading to 6.1.8

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
dobsorob
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2011, 06:46:08 PM »

Thanx Egor

One thing I have noticed on Minted sometimes deaker chat does get changed on my PC  im not sure why it gets changed but so far 2 times ive noticed its been set back to Chat off Dealer Evererything

Ill redownload the bot again after clearing my bot folder and see if my stacksize errors go away

Good luck Thankyou for supporting such a great site thats basically willing to give us grinders FREE money

please visit my website and click on a link http://www.mortgagerecordings.com/
alien_poker
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2011, 07:10:54 PM »

Hey guys.  I'm a U.S. player and looking to deposit into Minted Poker but the Visa deposit option will only let you deposit $200.  I was looking to deposit more than that to take advantage of the larger bonus options but the Western Union method shows your payment would go to an individual in Czech.  Does anyone here have deposit experience with Minted and more specifically with the Western Union method?  Thanks
TheGuru
Confident Newbie

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2011, 09:10:04 PM »

Hey guys.  I'm a U.S. player and looking to deposit into Minted Poker but the Visa deposit option will only let you deposit $200.  I was looking to deposit more than that to take advantage of the larger bonus options but the Western Union method shows your payment would go to an individual in Czech.  Does anyone here have deposit experience with Minted and more specifically with the Western Union method?  Thanks

Yes, Western Union is the way to go to deposit larger amounts onto the site! Very reputable
babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2011, 09:45:02 PM »

everything set up properly egor. it was reading fine then all of sudden reads 9 players. and with the dll replacement i press yes to all to replace all files i downloaded.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 10:58:00 PM »

are any other programs open/running?

describe your PC environment please and do not tell me it is a netbook please

thanks

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2011, 03:10:30 AM »

lol its a netbook. been working like a dream on bodog with hopper running.
on minted i just been trying 1 table and nothing else running.
i am thinking of buying a faster pc with dual monitors. can u plz tell me min specs required beofre i purchase 1 and can i get license to new pc?

any other ideas why minted is giving me problems? i tried playing with no avatars but still no luck. maybe try 4 colour deck off?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2011, 05:28:52 AM »

All I know is the bot runs at a very high CPU usage when playing at Minted, not sure why, but MS is going to try and figure out how to reduce it. I suspect that poor little netbooks simply cannot handle it and so I may have to restrict netbooks from this room for the time being.

babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2011, 08:00:00 AM »

thanks for the quick response. your customer service is outstanding.

i know this is wrong thread for saying this but im lazy to press another 3 buttons.
im doing very well at 5nl at bodog.. played over 25 k hands and winrate is over 4bb/100.

im scared to move up to 10 nl as i read somewhere once and like the thinking behind it.

u must meet 3 criterias before moving up

1.     have 20 buy ins which i do.( started with 100 bux and over 315 now at bodog
2.    have played over 20 k hands at that level which i have.
3.    try to win more than 5bb/100 which im only winning at 4bb/100
what are your thoughts? should i move on up?
TheGuru
Confident Newbie

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2011, 08:22:55 AM »

thanks for the quick response. your customer service is outstanding.

i know this is wrong thread for saying this but im lazy to press another 3 buttons.
im doing very well at 5nl at bodog.. played over 25 k hands and winrate is over 4bb/100.

im scared to move up to 10 nl as i read somewhere once and like the thinking behind it.

u must meet 3 criterias before moving up

1.     have 20 buy ins which i do.( started with 100 bux and over 315 now at bodog
2.    have played over 20 k hands at that level which i have.
3.    try to win more than 5bb/100 which im only winning at 4bb/100
what are your thoughts? should i move on up?

If you are scared to completely move up, Mix in a few games of 10NL and still play a few games of 5NL, Mix it up and see how it goes and if it is right for you or until you feel comfortable, But also be willing to move back down if things go poorly for you
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2011, 08:25:15 AM »

That's enough guys, this is the Minted Poker thread.

thanks

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2011, 08:04:59 AM »

We are finding that some people who were having some issues using the "real people avatar" poker client fixed their issues by switching to the "custom avatar" poker client.

That is the only version of the client that MS and I have used in the support work and testing, so I will probably change the user manual to include instructions for only using that version of the poker room.

Botopotamus
Confident Newbie

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2011, 05:44:40 PM »

We are finding that some people who were having some issues using the "real people avatar" poker client fixed their issues by switching to the "custom avatar" poker client.

That is the only version of the client that MS and I have used in the support work and testing, so I will probably change the user manual to include instructions for only using that version of the poker room.

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but how do we tell the difference between the "real people avatar" poker client and the "custom avatar" poker client once they are loaded on our PC?
SethUnter
Extreme Botter

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2011, 05:50:20 PM »

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but how do we tell the difference between the "real people avatar" poker client and the "custom avatar" poker client once they are loaded on our PC?

The one with the desktop icon labelled "MintedPokerRealAvatars" is the one with the real people avatars and the other one isn't  thumbsup

Have you tried turning it off, then on again?
Botopotamus
Confident Newbie

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2011, 05:56:38 PM »

The one with the desktop icon labelled "MintedPokerRealAvatars" is the one with the real people avatars and the other one isn't  thumbsup

Mine is "MintedPoker-RakeTheRake" Version 03.36.  Wrong one?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 06:14:05 PM by Botopotamus » Logged
SethUnter
Extreme Botter

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2011, 06:17:56 PM »

Mine is "MintedPoker-RakeTheRake" Version 03.36.  Wrong one?

Oops, my bad, didn't know rtr had their own version.

The real people avatars version has an avatar sitting at every seat. The custom version has a circle at each seat and most are empty, except for the few people who have uploaded a picture.

Have you tried turning it off, then on again?
Botopotamus
Confident Newbie

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2011, 06:29:59 PM »

My version has the circles, I turned off the pictures.  I'm still getting occasional "stack=unknown" errors.  If I download the other version, am I still going to get rakeback?  40% is a sweet deal!
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2011, 09:57:41 PM »

stick with the custom-avatars version, the bot is working well with it (for PC's with good resources)

the CPU usage is high here, MS will try to do something about that eventually, so for PC's that don't have strong resources you may get occasional stacksize = unknown issues while multi-tabling

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Minted Poker Officially Supported
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length