Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2022, 04:10:39 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: cake 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: cake  (Read 38018 times)
zulu
Extreme Botter

« on: August 07, 2011, 07:53:48 PM »

My latest try to make a safeguard cake poker code

Code:
preflop

when (stacksize >= 8 and stacksize <= 9) and (position = first or position = middle or position = last) and raises >= 1 userstacksizepreflop8

when (stacksize >= 88 and stacksize <= 89) and (position = first or position = middle or position = last) and raises >= 1 userstacksizepreflop88

when (stacksize >= 880 and stacksize <= 890) and (position = first or position = middle or position = last) and raises >= 1 userstacksizepreflop888

when (userstacksizepreflop8 or userstacksizepreflop88 or userstacksizepreflop888) and not (hand = AA or hand = KK) fold force

flop

when (stacksize >= 8 and stacksize <= 9) and (position = first or position = middle or position = last) and raises >= 1 userstacksizeflop8

when (stacksize >= 88 and stacksize <= 89) and (position = first or position = middle or position = last) and raises >= 1 userstacksizeflop88

when (stacksize >= 880 and stacksize <= 890) and (position = first or position = middle or position = last) and raises >= 1 userstacksizepflop888

when (userstacksizeflop8 or userstacksizeflop88 or userstacksizepreflop888) and not
     (havequads or havefullhouse or havestraight or haveflush or
      haveset or havetrips or havetoptwopair or havetwopair or haveoverpair or havetoppair) fold force

when (userstacksizeflop8 or userstacksizeflop88 or userstacksizeflop888) and haveflush and not (havefullhouse or havenutflush or haveset or havetrips or havetwopair) fold force

when (userstacksizeflop8 or userstacksizeflop88 or userstacksizeflop888) and haveoverpair and not ( hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or havetoppair) fold force

when (userstacksizeflop8 or userstacksizeflop88 or userstacksizeflop888) and haveoverpair and (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ ) and not havetoppair  and opponents > 2 fold force

when (userstacksizeflop8 or userstacksizeflop88 or userstacksizeflop888) and havetoppair and not (HaveBestKicker or Have2ndBestKicker or haveoverpair) fold force

when (userstacksizeflop8 or userstacksizeflop88 or userstacksizeflop888) and havetoppair and (HaveBestKicker or Have2ndBestKicker) and
(flushpossible or straightpossible or paironboard) and not (haveflush or havestraight or haveoverpair) fold force

turn

when (stacksize >= 8 and stacksize <= 9) and (position = first or position = middle or position = last) and raises >= 1 userstacksizeturn8

when (stacksize >= 88 and stacksize <= 89) and (position = first or position = middle or position = last) and raises >= 1 userstacksizeturn88

when (stacksize >= 880 and stacksize <= 890) and (position = first or position = middle or position = last) and raises >= 1 userstacksizepreturn888

when (userstacksizeturn8 or userstacksizeturn88 or userstacksizepreturn888) and not
      haveset or havetrips or havetoptwopair or havetwopair or haveoverpair or havetoppair) fold force

when (userstacksizeturn8 or userstacksizeturn88 or userstacksizepreturn888) and (havestraight or haveset or havetrips) and onecardflushpossible and not havenutflush fold force

when (userstacksizeturn8 or userstacksizeturn88 or userstacksizepreturn888) and haveflush and not (havefullhouse or havenutflush or haveset or havetrips or havetwopair) fold force

when (userstacksizeturn8 or userstacksizeturn88 or userstacksizepreturn888) and havetwopair and (onecardflushpossible or onecardstraightpossible) and not (havenutflush or havenutstraight) fold force

when (userstacksizeturn8 or userstacksizeturn88 or userstacksizepreturn888) and haveoverpair and not ( hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or havetoppair) fold force

when (userstacksizeturn8 or userstacksizeturn88 or userstacksizepreturn888) and haveoverpair and (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ ) and not havetoppair and opponents > 2 fold force

when (userstacksizeturn8 or userstacksizeturn88 or userstacksizepreturn888) and haveoverpair and (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ ) and (onecardflushpossible or onecardstraightpossible) and not havetoppair fold force

when (userstacksizeturn8 or userstacksizeturn88 or userstacksizepreturn888) and havetoppair and not (HaveBestKicker or Have2ndBestKicker or haveoverpair) fold force

when (userstacksize8 or userstacksize88 or userstacksizepreturn888) and havetoppair and (HaveBestKicker or Have2ndBestKicker) and
(flushpossible or straightpossible or paironboard) and not (haveflush or havestraight or haveoverpair) fold force

river

when (stacksize >= 8 and stacksize <= 9) and (position = first or position = middle or position = last) and raises >= 1 userstacksizeriver8

when (stacksize >= 88 and stacksize <= 89) and (position = first or position = middle or position = last) and raises >= 1 userstacksizeriver88

when (stacksize >= 880 and stacksize <= 890) and (position = first or position = middle or position = last) and raises >= 1 userstacksizepreriver888

when (userstacksizeriver8 or userstacksizeriver88 or userstacksizepreriver888) and not

when (userstacksizeriver8 or userstacksizeriver88 or userstacksizepreriver888) and (havestraight or haveset or havetrips) and onecardflushpossible and not havenutflush fold force

when (userstacksizeriver8 or userstacksizeriver88 or userstacksizepreriver888) and haveflush and not (havenutflush or havefullhouse or haveset or havetrips or havetwopair) fold force

when (userstacksizeriver8 or userstacksizeriver88 or userstacksizepreriver888) and havetwopair and (onecardflushpossible or onecardstraightpossible) and not (havenutflush or havenutstraight) fold force

when (userstacksizeriver8 or userstacksizeriver88 or userstacksizepreriver888) and haveoverpair and not ( hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or havetoppair) fold force

when (userstacksizeriver8 or userstacksizeriver88 or userstacksizepreriver888) and haveoverpair and (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ ) and not havetoppair and opponents > 2 fold force

when (userstacksizeriver8 or userstacksizeriver88 or userstacksizepreriver888) and haveoverpair and (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ ) and (onecardflushpossible or onecardstraightpossible) and not havetoppair fold force

when (userstacksizeriver8 or userstacksizeriver88 or userstacksizepreriver888) and havetoppair and not (HaveBestKicker or Have2ndBestKicker or haveoverpair) fold force

when (userstacksizeriver8 or userstacksizeriver88 or userstacksizepreriver888) and havetoppair and (HaveBestKicker or Have2ndBestKicker) and
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 03:21:53 PM by zulu » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 11:10:39 PM »

the bot does not know the opponent is all-in, I don't think

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Manuel
Confident Newbie

Multi Bot Grinder

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 11:18:23 PM »

I cant repeat enough how this bug is sooooo annoying.

Cake is such a great room with good rakeback and many reload boni.

If someone could just get rid of this very single bug my world would be a little bit more perfect again  violin

Player and Botter
zulu
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 11:44:12 PM »

so now i am assuming our stacksize get set to 8.88 everytime we cant read the allin/betsize from our opponent

if anyone of you who play on cake can post 5-10 botlogs showing the allin calls or whatever happens i will try and see if i can make some code to prevent the bad calls

preflop

when (stacksize >= 8 and stacksize < 10) and not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand QQ)
  when raises >= 1 fold force

flop

when (stacksize >= 8 and stacksize < 10) and not
      haveset or havetrips or havetoptwopair or havetwopair)
  when (Bets = 1 or Raises >= 1) fold force

turn

when (stacksize >= 8 and stacksize < 10) and not
      haveset or havetrips or havetoptwopair or havetwopair)
  when (Bets = 1 or Raises >= 1) fold force

zulu
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 07:49:19 PM »

so there is no big need of a solution ?

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 10:58:42 PM »

maybe simply adding

when stacksize = 8.88 and not (hand = AA or hand = top pair etc.) fold force

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
zulu
Extreme Botter

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 01:02:31 PM »

preflop

when stacksize = 8.88 and not (hand = AA or hand = KK) fold force

flop

when stacksize = 8.88 and not
      haveset or havetrips or havetoptwopair or havetwopair or havetoppair) fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and haveflush and not (havenutflush or haveset or havetrips or havetwopair) fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and haveoverpair  and not ( hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or havetoppair) fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and haveoverpair  and (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ ) and not havetoppair  and opponents > 2 fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and havetoppair and not (HaveBestKicker or Have2ndBestKicker) fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and havetoppair and (HaveBestKicker or Have2ndBestKicker) and
(flushpossible or straightpossible or paironboard) and not (haveflush or havestraight) fold force

turn

haveset or havetrips or havetoptwopair or havetwopair or havetoppair) fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and (havestraight or haveset or havetrips) and onecardflushpossible and not havenutflush fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and haveflush and not (havenutflush or havefullhouse or haveset or havetrips or havetwopair) fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and havetwopair and (onecardflushpossible or onecardstraightpossible) and not (havenutflush or havenutstraight) fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and haveoverpair  and not ( hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or havetoppair) fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and haveoverpair  and (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ ) and not havetoppair  and opponents > 2 fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and haveoverpair  and (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ ) and (onecardflushpossible or onecardstraightpossible) and not havetoppair fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and havetoppair and not (HaveBestKicker or Have2ndBestKicker) fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and havetoppair and (HaveBestKicker or Have2ndBestKicker) and
(flushpossible or straightpossible or paironboard) and not (haveflush or havestraight) fold force

river

when stacksize = 8.88 and (havestraight or haveset or havetrips) and onecardflushpossible and not havenutflus fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and haveflush and not (havenutflush or havefullhouse or haveset or havetrips or havetwopair) fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and havetwopair and (onecardflushpossible or onecardstraightpossible) and not (havenutflush or havenutstraight) fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and haveoverpair  and not ( hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or havetoppair ) fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and haveoverpair  and (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ ) and not havetoppair and opponents > 2 fold force

when stacksize = 8.88 and haveoverpair  and (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ ) and (onecardflushpossible or onecardstraightpossible) and not havetoppair fold force

« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 09:20:14 PM by zulu » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 05:28:58 PM »

isn't it 8.88 ?

Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 07:32:32 PM »

When I get in tonight, I will review my botlogs on this. You just might be on to a solution Zulu!!!! bowdown thanks
zulu
Extreme Botter

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 09:57:40 PM »

isn't it 8.88 ?

yes thanks  wink

zulu
Extreme Botter

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 09:59:06 PM »

When I get in tonight, I will review my botlogs on this. You just might be on to a solution Zulu!!!! bowdown thanks

yes thanks post 5-10 botlogs and i will work on improving the code and if you see other strange things post the botlog aswell

Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 10:35:09 PM »

I have noticed the stacksize 8.88 quite a bit issue on Cake, although it has not specifically been related to all ins. I usually see it in the first couple of hands, but it does cause the bot to do strange things. I just figured it wasn't reading the stacksize properly when first connected at certain times. I am not sure if it will fix the all in issue but it may stop a couple of the other problems I have seen when it doesn't read the stack right. (it sometimes comes along with a number of opponents misread or the occasional potsize misread as well.)
zulu
Extreme Botter

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 12:32:02 PM »

I have noticed the stacksize 8.88 quite a bit issue on Cake, although it has not specifically been related to all ins. I usually see it in the first couple of hands, but it does cause the bot to do strange things. I just figured it wasn't reading the stacksize properly when first connected at certain times. I am not sure if it will fix the all in issue but it may stop a couple of the other problems I have seen when it doesn't read the stack right. (it sometimes comes along with a number of opponents misread or the occasional potsize misread as well.)

the few allin botlogs i have seen our stacksize get set to 8.88
but if there should be other issues we might be able to code a fold instead but botlogs are needed to figur this out

Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 12:51:39 PM »

Looked at over ten bot logs last night and the one time that the log stated that I had "8.88", I actually really had $8.88! I will start reviewing nightly Zulu. thumbsup
Chaser007
Botter

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 05:04:18 PM »

Great Idea Zulu. I will look to as Ive been testing on Cake DONS and have seen curious stack 8.88 in my travels.

I think your Preflop, flop, turn and river 8.88 code may do the trick. I will test it tonight. Great thought and great possible resolution.  Love creativity. rockout
smb123
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2011, 04:24:40 PM »

Is this 8.88 code working???
Efu
Extreme Botter

the shanky breadandbuterland

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM »

yes thumbsup

Bottingiscool
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2011, 08:11:56 PM »

hi , i have been looking for a fix for this cake bug for a long time, this will help it in MTT tournaments ?  that is all I want to bot.

so if i have a text version of a profile, i just add these lines of code under the preflop/flop/turn/river sections? 

and if i have a PPL profile i just put this code at the end of the autoprofileholdem.txt?
zulu
Extreme Botter

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2011, 09:27:04 PM »

Adding this code should stop you from making very bad calls in those 8.88 situations

and yes add the code at top of flop/turn/river

Blade
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2011, 09:56:25 PM »

1 - i think the stack missread is 88.00 not 8.88 and appears only on preflop
2 - i thought that stacksize is computed in blinds

Huh?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: cake
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length