Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 25, 2021, 10:59:45 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Can we ever support more than 6 tables? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Can we ever support more than 6 tables?  (Read 11238 times)
wewtbotz
Confused Newbie

« on: November 17, 2010, 09:54:04 AM »

Just wondering lol
Smotty
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 11:07:37 AM »

Oh please no I hope not!
sngbot
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 11:17:03 AM »

How many could you play manually at the same time...?
QuiteFish
Confused Newbie

Confused but happy! :)

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 11:19:47 AM »

Can we use also names like "ImDAbot" or "FunBotting"?  banghead
Razzac
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 12:04:41 PM »

There are people able to play up to 16 tables.not me,i can play up to 6 like bot.
WhatIsAxis
Confident Newbie

That Better?

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 12:20:37 PM »

Oh please no I hope not!
How many could you play manually at the same time...?

Not to be rude but I dont think you guys are aware of the current state of multi-tabling. The average online grinder plays 4 tables at a time minimum. The average SNG grinder plays atleast 8. 12 Tabling is very common and 20 isnt that crazy either.

6 Tables max is a very tame number and considering increasing that limit to 8 means a ~30% increase in overall profit we should all be chomping at the bit to see that happen.

fwiw- with proprietary software and no time limit restic gl waiting for that increase to happen.

I Ran a quick query for the players currently seated at PS 6Max .25NL.
About 1/6th playing +6 tables and Id expect that % is in the lower range compared to most other games/stakes under 1/2nl
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=tl570j9JRLxkGHXm-41_-dw&authkey=CKvtrfUH#gid=0

edit- Also throughout the years Ive spent time 12 Tabling SNG's, 14 Tabling 6Max 25nl and 12 tabling 6max .50nl plo.

In The Land Of The Blind - The One Eyed Man Is King
Smotty
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 12:38:00 PM »

I hear you aXE.

But think of 12 tables 24/7.

QuiteFish
Confused Newbie

Confused but happy! :)

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 01:05:53 PM »

I was thinking just this same thing. If bot would support more than 6 tables, then it should play only 8-10 hours before needing to restart or something.
WhatIsAxis
Confident Newbie

That Better?

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 01:07:50 PM »

I hear you aXE.

The answer really is a time limit. Im not talking about a countdown timer, Im talking about an algorithm for weekly or bi-weekly total time played and time per session, Nobody will complain that a max session is 16 Hours per site or that they cant log triple consecutive 14 hour sessions per site per week/2Xweeks. There is a very sane and mutually beneficial middle ground in there. Posting a commonsensical Time limit algorithm would prevent the cases of "extreme botting" and increasing the table limit would mean a huge boost in profits for every botter currently using or considering to use ShankyTech.

From the tone of egors discussion about the future of Shanky I dont think this is too drastic a step really.

DEUCE
Super Botter
Serious Botter

because sometimes you have to give them candy

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 01:42:30 PM »

Adding more table capability isn't necessarily going to make you seem more like a bot- as Axis says, its not abnormal for grinders to take on much more than six. Where volume is concerned it is more the length of the sessions than the amount of tables that seem bottish.

If some of the greedier botters could get their moneysworth in less time by doing more tables it would be great, but a session time limit would be needed so that they didn't start to 8-10 table 24/7.

Even Nanonoko would have trouble with that.
WhatIsAxis
Confident Newbie

That Better?

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 01:50:55 PM »

Adding more table capability isn't necessarily going to make you seem more like a bot- as Axis says, its not abnormal for grinders to take on much more than six.

This.

Its also important to consider that the regulars who routinely play 8+ Tables are not only theoretically supposed to play an exponentially increased volume, but also should play a much more rigid, consistent style.

bixie
Confident Newbie

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 03:26:28 PM »

Adding more table capability isn't necessarily going to make you seem more like a bot- as Axis says, its not abnormal for grinders to take on much more than six. Where volume is concerned it is more the length of the sessions than the amount of tables that seem bottish.

Exactly.  A security feature with a max session time + a max playtime per 24h + a max playtime per 7 days is what we need to defend ourself vs no-brain-botters. 

Time limit > max 6 table
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 05:46:44 PM »

Interesting discussion guys.  thumbsup

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Luna Wolves
Botter

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 06:07:53 PM »

But you have to also look at Saturation of the supported poker rooms. If everyone could run 12 tables at a time we would run all over each other. 

Not sure how that would be good for business for Egor. 
Phil Ivey
Serious Botter

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2010, 06:10:27 PM »

In fact 12 tables are pretty easy for grinders. Just go to youtube and watch some videos. Also the massive sng grinders like pimpindonks play easily 25 sng´s at a time.

But If you guy´s are still botting 24/7 and did not learn about the latest happenings, I don´t want to see any post from you, that they closed your account.
Phil Ivey
Serious Botter

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 06:24:24 PM »

But basically It´s a good Idea

12 tables for 8h max. After that no new tables will be connected.

Points to think about:

MTT´s can run over this period
Room switching after 8h. I think the max session time should be fixed to the rooms. If I switch the room every 8h like:

8h on room 1. After that
8h on room 2. After that
8h on room 3. After that
Back to room 1.

So I easily can bot 24/7 without detection.
WhatIsAxis
Confident Newbie

That Better?

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 06:54:57 PM »

But you have to also look at Saturation of the supported poker rooms. If everyone could run 12 tables at a time we would run all over each other. 

Not sure how that would be good for business for Egor. 
I agree saturation is an issue and I also agree that 12 is too much, (although we did just regain access to a site which helps in theory) and also eitherway I think the time limit should be implemented, win/win oddly enough Afro

But what about 8, Employ a time limit and increase the table limit to 8. This would be amazing, this would mean a theoretical +30% boost in profits per registered account per site per license.

This is good for egor because his product becomes more valuable  not just in flat $ but also in the emotional investment to those who use it, the more profits Shanky's Bots can bring us, the more invested we will become in its future its just that simple

Phil Ivey
Serious Botter

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 06:59:34 PM »

We can meet in the middle = 9 tables  lol
bixie
Confident Newbie

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 07:52:59 PM »

Of course time limit is a feature relevent specificly for cash games (not mtts)
greenxeyezz
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 07:59:48 PM »

Of course time limit is a feature relevent specificly for cash games (not mtts)

but i don't think the bot can determine if its MTT or SNG STT or CASH (I could be wrong)
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Can we ever support more than 6 tables?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length