Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2021, 06:52:16 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: site I points to cash 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: site I points to cash  (Read 4556 times)
orangesareblue
Read Only
Serious Botter

kitteh thinks u bluffin

« on: November 16, 2010, 05:06:21 AM »

i've been botting at site I since it was supported and now have almost 100k points that i can convert, i thought woppeee thats gonna be worth something but when i checked this page here i found that your points are worth significantly less if you have a VIP rating of 6 as opposed to 1-5.

https://www.betngo.com/promotions/vipprogram/fppcashout.html

you can see that if i had VIP status of 1-5 then my points would be worth $260, but since i have a VIP status of 6 stars the point are worthless and you need 2million points just to get $4 ?!  Huh?

and it also says "FPP-Points given in VIP6 level can only be exchanged to cash with VIP6 exchange rates (even if player would be on lower VIP level later).

so correct me if i have read this wrong but it looks like our VIP6 status is next to useless yes?  smash

as I was walking up the stair I saw a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Pown Noobs!

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 05:20:29 AM »

Thats $4400 imo not $4.

It says you can exchange any number of points for $5/2500 so 100k=$200.
orangesareblue
Read Only
Serious Botter

kitteh thinks u bluffin

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 06:17:19 AM »

Thats $4400 imo not $4.

It says you can exchange any number of points for $5/2500 so 100k=$200.

oh ye i was just being thick  Grin

seems a lot of money from just grinding nl2 for 8 hours a day, thing is i tried to click on the "cash in FPP" button and it just says "FPP cannot be converted today".....does it everytime.
does anyone know if its because there is still bonus money pending that has to be cleared first?

as I was walking up the stair I saw a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away
sngbot
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 10:23:12 AM »

thing is i tried to click on the "cash in FPP" button and it just says "FPP cannot be converted today".....does it everytime.
does anyone know if its because there is still bonus money pending that has to be cleared first?

I seem to remember Egor mentioning something about not being able to withdraw any funds for a certain amount of time from the date you opened the account. Not sure if that also applies to converting FPPs into cash...  Huh?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 06:58:50 PM »

If you were given the extra instant deposit bonus you cannot wthdraw any of that until you accumulate 10,000 player points, that is all.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Bottingiscool
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 07:05:55 PM »

WHich site is site i ?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 07:15:31 PM »

I = ipoker, same as Room E (we just changed the codes)

BetnGo

No need to use the code names anywhere except the announcement board now as all the other boards are private

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
clefmoo
Botter

Fortune favours the fortunate.

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 07:23:12 PM »

Yeah Oranges I get the same FPP points cannot be converted today (every single day).
By the way, are you using Webbers hopper for BetnGo? I am but getting tons of errors.
orangesareblue
Read Only
Serious Botter

kitteh thinks u bluffin

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 07:29:02 PM »

@egor ye i did the "gold" bonus code that shanky offered at the start when it was still in beta testing, but ive got about 96k points and it still wont let me convert. hopefully when the bonus expires in decemeber i'll be able to.

@clefmoo ye i'm one of Webber's 2 testers for it, theres still a few bugs i'm afraid but she's getting there!

Smotty
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 07:39:31 PM »

Anyone actually read how to convert the points  laugh

You should email the support, mail addy can be found from their homepages. Or was it cashier or something, can't remember. In the email you just ask to convert xxxx points to that xxxx cash.

It is actually stated on the very page you pasted here, but can't open it at the moment.

Edit: now I got there, here is what it says:

How to exchange your FPPs to cash?

1. Send email to support@betngo.com with title "FPP cash out"
   2. Write your username and let us know how many points you want to exchange (see the tables above for info on how much your points are worth in US dollars).
   3. 3. Shortly afterwards BETnGO support will reply back and confirm if your FPP Cash-out was successful and how much money that has been added to your account.

-Smuuty
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 08:04:39 PM by Smotty » Logged
orangesareblue
Read Only
Serious Botter

kitteh thinks u bluffin

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 09:21:14 PM »

Anyone actually read how to convert the points  laugh

You should email the support, mail addy can be found from their homepages. Or was it cashier or something, can't remember. In the email you just ask to convert xxxx points to that xxxx cash.

It is actually stated on the very page you pasted here, but can't open it at the moment.

Edit: now I got there, here is what it says:

How to exchange your FPPs to cash?

1. Send email to support@betngo.com with title "FPP cash out"
   2. Write your username and let us know how many points you want to exchange (see the tables above for info on how much your points are worth in US dollars).
   3. 3. Shortly afterwards BETnGO support will reply back and confirm if your FPP Cash-out was successful and how much money that has been added to your account.

-Smuuty

ye i saw that, dunno why there is a "convert points to cash" button in the cashier then lol

will try it when i got more points and get more value

Smotty
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 06:57:06 AM »

I think it is a feature they are thinking to add later on.
But hey thats just a guess.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: site I points to cash
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length