Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 25, 2021, 01:10:23 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: PGN World Poker 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: PGN World Poker  (Read 29638 times)
lucky1
Extreme Botter

Luck comes and goes...Knowledge Stays Forever.

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2011, 06:02:07 AM »

Might try checking your junk folder, as thats were i found mine at (sent in less than a min) Thxs again as allways Egor  thumbsup  -L1

"Knowing what to play $2, Knowing how to play it $6, knowing when NOT to play it... priceless"

" I dont go lookin for fish, i look for a shark to turn into a fish "
FdMrr
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2011, 08:59:38 AM »

yeah nice room you regestir in a MTT you end  up to play an eds up match!
so many tournaments!!!
Tetre
Botter

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2011, 12:13:54 PM »

I used the live help to ask how to transfer from EZ into my Poker Accnt.
They were online within a min or so, and walked me through the process.
Chaser007
Botter

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2011, 01:33:45 PM »

I had no problems registering at the site. Got my free $10 and even played a sng for $0 and won .70.....

The room has almost no traffic. No MTT games. They are there but no one is registered. It takes forever to get a sng game going. Took me 2 hours for a table to fill up to play.
However, the players here are SOFT!!!!!   They fold to everything. I quickly took the free $10 and put it in a .5ONL cash game. 2 hours later, I was up to $84.00.....All from their free $10. So 0 invested , yet my BR is almost up to $100 from 2 hours cash game play.

I botted 4nl and it was a breeze. Millenium alpha destroyed the 4nl tables. I doubled up on almost every game. Lost 1 buy in on 2nl. Almost all games are 2nl and 4nl.  Very low traffic for anything else. 30nl and 50 nl 6 max cash games fill up with about 3-4 players. Any decent player I suppose could really build a quick BR on 50nl cash games manually.

The free sng games are there. But not many of them. No grinding ability. I think I saw 5 sng free dollar games announced in a 8 hour period. 1st and 2nd place pay on the free sng games. .90 for first, .70 for 2nd. It would be great if we could grind those free sng, just not enough of them.

I hope this sites grows with traffic. It looks promising!!!  See you at the tables.
beardeddragon
Serious Botter

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2011, 02:30:08 PM »

i tried signing up and couldnt get my funds from the ezpay wallet in to the poker account because of a problem with their site, when i spoke to them on live support they said "yes sorry there is a problem we are working on, we have suddenly had a huge surge in signups and it has caused some problems our end, please check back later and hopefully the issue will be resolved.

im not sure it was a great idea to advertise this in the discussion board, the sudden number of shanky botters could cause suspiscion :/
postenjak
Super Botter
Experienced Botter

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2011, 02:48:11 PM »

I doubt more than 50 people signup...this could easily be because of someone posted on 2+2 or similar forum, why would they start to suspect skanky...
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2011, 05:48:08 PM »

the Discussion Board is private, only the Announcement board is public, and they don't know who we are and I doubt 2+2 knows this room

anyway this will be good for them

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2011, 04:14:47 AM »

something is both right and wrong with this site.

I had $2X.XX and played a 6 man free sng. I won it easily because all 5 others ended up sitting out after waiting so long. Well it says the winner gets $1.20 for winning it. I checked my account and i have $4X.XX in it.

This isn't the only time this happened either. Free money has just been piling up in my account that I have NOT been winning.
Normally this should not be a complaint, but something is definitely wrong  lol

If this keeps up, the site will be out of money in no time.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 06:29:15 AM by Mrphil » Logged

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
Huvudsta
Confused Newbie

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2011, 05:43:38 AM »

Anyone know how i get the money from the EZ Pay account to my poker account?

/Huvudsta
whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2011, 05:53:00 AM »

click on cashier then click transfer money to poker.   gl!

Huvudsta
Confused Newbie

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2011, 06:01:12 AM »

click on cashier then click transfer money to poker.   gl!

Thanx mate  thumbsup
Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2011, 06:30:05 AM »

I've been waiting for over 7 hours. Huh?

NEVER received any confirmation to activate my account?Huh? Angry
spinner
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2011, 06:45:36 AM »

point taken...can u delete ur post as well since it is in the quote?

Think Egor have already removed my post so all is fine now  thumbsup
One Eye JACK
Botter

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2011, 02:01:30 PM »

I'm glad that this site is supported, but man is traffic low. I have waited for 2 hours at a time waiting for one of those free dollar SnG's to fill up to no avail. I have try the last couple of days and still no luck and another thing I noticed, I always get kick off after waiting awhile and have to log back in. Anyone else been getting disconnected while waiting for a tourney to filled up?
Balu66
Sellers
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2011, 03:12:59 PM »

He, won't somebody join PGN free Dollar SNG?
we are already 9/10  wink

postenjak
Super Botter
Experienced Botter

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2011, 03:16:00 PM »

bot does not work at this SNGs, why bother with them ?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2011, 08:21:51 PM »

anybody else have trouble adding chips?

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2011, 10:01:35 PM »

this is a brand new site, how about giving them a break, and/or maybe consider it beta testing

...or don't play there, but you have no basis for scare-mongering about the safety of the deposits (especially when deposits at some of the biggest rooms on the internet turned out to not be safe)

I don't know them, but I imagine they would probably appreciate any bug reports you care to send them

the banking seems to work fine for both deposits and withdrawals

I kind of like the .10/.20 NL game there, when it goes, might have to write a special tweak for it....

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2011, 11:28:00 PM »

no worries, I just wanted to say that to everybody, and anybody that chooses to fool around here should have their expectations adjusted accordingly

personally I find what games are on there to be kind of fun -- but then I am always a fan of startups

Chaser007
Botter

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2011, 11:55:10 PM »

something is both right and wrong with this site.

I had $2X.XX and played a 6 man free sng. I won it easily because all 5 others ended up sitting out after waiting so long. Well it says the winner gets $1.20 for winning it. I checked my account and i have $4X.XX in it.

This isn't the only time this happened either. Free money has just been piling up in my account that I have NOT been winning.
Normally this should not be a complaint, but something is definitely wrong  lol

If this keeps up, the site will be out of money in no time.
This is happened to me 3 times already......My Ecash (transferred to Poker ) is building quit nicely...LOL!   If I can withdraw it...but really, like he said...cant imagine they be in business too long with that type of error.

cash games seem fine. 2nl...4nl...20nl...30nl...50nl... I wouldn't exactly say the 37 players on the site right now are the best players Ive seen... I imagine anyone with good cash game skills could build a nice BR on this. Not sure if its just me, but I find the players extremely weak. Instant folds to any pressure unless holding nuts.....easy reads on people if you watch the games for a bit. Weirdest site Ive ever played a game on..LOL!

But Im US player so happy as fly in crap. Hope it grows grows and grows..

I had no problems registering. I havent deposited yet as Im over a hundred dollars from their free $10 start up cash.  I'll see how it goes with a withdrawal and let ya know.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: PGN World Poker
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length