Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2022, 09:36:30 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Modifying preflop 3bet percentage 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Modifying preflop 3bet percentage  (Read 3274 times)
Aurumius
zeros

« on: June 28, 2011, 03:36:31 PM »

Good day all.

I would like to modify the default doodle profile so it would make pot sized pre-flop raises when holding AA, KK, QQ, JJ, TT, AKs, 99, AQs, AK, AJs. This range is the top 4.5% of hands according to PokerStove. Please advise on how this is accomplished in a efficient fashion.

Thanks a bunch!
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 05:11:35 PM »

The Doodle already makes pot-sized raises with those specific hands I believe, most of the time at least, with the possible exception of 99. However if you want to make sure:

custom
preflop
When (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = AQ suited or hand = AK or hand = AJ suited) and raises = 0 raisepot force

...as you can see it is very easy to do, so give the PPL Guide a read. You will also need to put a codeline in for when raises = 1 if so desired, to handle how you want to play when there is a raise in front of you, etc.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 05:39:32 PM »

Not quite sure why you deleted my response but his title suggests he is looking for 3bet help and not first orbit.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 07:49:15 PM »

sorry, didn't catch that

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Aurumius
zeros

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »

The Doodle already makes pot-sized raises with those specific hands I believe, most of the time at least, with the possible exception of 99. However if you want to make sure:

custom
preflop
When (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = AQ suited or hand = AK or hand = AJ suited) and raises = 0 raisepot force

...as you can see it is very easy to do, so give the PPL Guide a read. You will also need to put a codeline in for when raises = 1 if so desired, to handle how you want to play when there is a raise in front of you, etc.

Yes, yes I believe that is just what I was looking for, but just to be sure I'm reading the code properly:

custom
preflop

Not 3bet because no raises before the player.

But if I want it to 3bet I'll change it to:

custom
preflop
When (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = AQ suited or hand = AK or hand = AJ suited) and raises = 1 raisepot force

Please correct me if I misunderstood.

Thanks for your prompt help I'll be sure to give the PPL guide a read.
sngbot
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 08:18:20 PM »

Or you can handle several scenarios...

custom
preflop
When (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = AQ suited or hand = AK or hand = AJ suited)
  when raises = 0 raisepot force
  when raises = 1 raisepot force
  when raises > 1 raisemax force

etc.

Smiley
Aurumius
zeros

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 09:01:18 PM »

Ah, so simple. I'm really starting to like this proramming language, thanks Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Modifying preflop 3bet percentage
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length