Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2021, 08:14:58 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: AVG 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: AVG  (Read 1906 times)
pinkbot
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: November 14, 2010, 08:50:55 AM »

hey all,since i got the avg anti virus program,all my programs and when poker client is open it fks something up,!?i cant go too cashier,it just open up a blank paige?! and i cant get it too work !? properly.any suggestions ?! or maybe il just del the avg,and keep nod32 and adaware. thanks

Its just a question of time.
orangesareblue
Read Only
Serious Botter

kitteh thinks u bluffin

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 09:25:30 AM »

hey all,since i got the avg anti virus program,all my programs and when poker client is open it fks something up,!?i cant go too cashier,it just open up a blank paige?! and i cant get it too work !? properly.any suggestions ?! or maybe il just del the avg,and keep nod32 and adaware. thanks

unlikely to be AVG  Grin, which poker site are you talking about? a couple of them need adobe flash installed in order to view some pages, try updating your adobe flash http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

If in doubt uninstall AVG and install Avast instead, its free too but much better  thumbsup

as I was walking up the stair I saw a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away
pinkbot
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 09:27:34 AM »

it all workd great before i got AVG.adobe is up too date.but il try uninstall avg ang get avast insted.cool thanks

Its just a question of time.
Dman
Extreme Botter

Supernova Elite

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 12:09:44 PM »

The cashier tab at a few sites is opened via Internet Explorer, maybe AVG doesnt like a certain or group of scripts running on the cashier page, You could also try updating IE to the latest version if you havent already.

Dman

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity.  My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: AVG
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length