Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2021, 10:42:07 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: BANNED 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: BANNED  (Read 2883 times)
Tiranin
Confident Newbie

You limp I brust you call and bust.

« on: November 13, 2010, 02:02:47 PM »

Hello guys! I just got back from vacation and when I tried to enter in my fulltilt accout it said: "The system cannot log you in. Please contact loginsupport@fulltiltpoker.com for assistance." I checked my e-mail and it said that I've been using an illegal 3rd party software called "Shanky Technologies"or something like that ( sadly I deleted the e-mail) and that my account is permanently closed and all the money are returned to the victims....
mrbam073
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 02:10:01 PM »

we almost all got banned....
DEUCE
Super Botter
Serious Botter

because sometimes you have to give them candy

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 03:03:19 PM »

big holiday mate, you have missed out on a bit. New forum tho now so its a bit hard for u to sift thru the threads.

In short:

FT went apecr@p banhammer weilding for a few days.

Most people lost accounts.

A few people quit botting.

A moron tried in vain to start his own version of ghostbusters for the botting world, only to be torn apart on every forum that will let him post.

Bodog noosed a couple of accountholders as a warning about botting hours.

The yabb forum broked. After many viruses/hacking/ddos attacks/whatever the forum was terminated

A new one is now here.

Life rolled on.
jhpkr
Sellers
Serious Botter

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 03:30:15 PM »

Yep, it was a sad day for the botting world. I had round two with bodog... Sucks buy Eh, I'm gonna give it another shot

Check out my site: everydayreviews.net
It's a forum based review community
cutropix8
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 09:51:05 PM »

Hello guys! I just got back from vacation and when I tried to enter in my fulltilt accout it said: "The system cannot log you in. Please contact loginsupport@fulltiltpoker.com for assistance." I checked my e-mail and it said that I've been using an illegal 3rd party software called "Shanky Technologies"or something like that ( sadly I deleted the e-mail) and that my account is permanently closed and all the money are returned to the victims....

Welcome back to the botting world !!
Phil Ivey
Serious Botter

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 09:53:30 PM »

FYI. The banhammer came on 14th October
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: BANNED
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length