Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2021, 07:43:42 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Help with Rebuys???? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help with Rebuys????  (Read 4347 times)
wilmont
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: November 13, 2010, 01:58:58 PM »

Need some pro advice guys!
Most of the MTT's at the new site (site A) I am playing now are rebuy tourn's, especially at the lower levels.
Personally I don't like rebuys  banghead but I don't have a lot of choice.
My question is what is the best way to play or profile to use for the first hour donk fest?
Should I play supper tight and wait for premium hands and shove, or play loose calling with anything
and hope to hit a hand?? Should I turn on Super Tight Play in the bot??
I know there are profiles designed for rebuys, any suggestions?
I am sure this has been discussed many times in the past, but this wasn't an issue at FU Tilt.
sngbot
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 04:04:25 PM »

I agree with your opinion of them. It's just retarded preflop pushing up to the first break. As to which is the best way to play, I guess there are arguements for and against joining the donks or staying out of the way and letting them get on with it. If you join them, but don't get any luck, you could end up having to rebuy a load of times, investing more and more money into the tournament. But if you stay out of the way, you could find yourself short stacked very quickly. Problem is, even if you pick up AA, you're by no means odds on favourite to win the pot against 5 random hands.

So I guess it's down to the individual. Personally, I hate lottery poker (unless stack size dictates it) so I opt for stay out of the way and let them get on with it. That's also easier to code for! Smiley
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 10:18:15 AM by sngbot » Logged
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 06:35:01 PM »

Buyin for double and sit the first hour out; don't play a hand. Then buy the add-on and start the bot. You will have slightly short stack but 20% of the field will be gone.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
wilmont
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 10:06:21 PM »

Buyin for double and sit the first hour out; don't play a hand. Then buy the add-on and start the bot. You will have slightly short stack but 20% of the field will be gone.

Thats a pretty good idea Egor! Hadn't thought of it!

The wisdom of Egor has no bounds!! bowdown bowdown bowdown
footpunker60
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 10:40:57 PM »

I play a lot of RebuY ON pokerstar and I win them easily... people there sux... (most of em)

Right now I'm focuses on working cash game but there will be a time where me and my partner will start working on the MTT and we will release a specific profile for the rebuy and satellite rebuy aswell (satellite rebuy is a place where your money get very good value)

BetNgo Promotion

Link
TP4LiFE
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 11:40:43 PM »

great advice played 3 since reading this in another thread, first one i was JUST out of the money by like 2-3 places i was a pretty big stack to and lost with AA to a flush Sad , again in the 2nd pretty close, then in the 3rd i made the money got to the 2nd from last table looks like rebuys might be a nice way to play i always avoided them but now im always looking for them just have to avoid turbos, of course small sample but it looks like a very good tactic for them so thanks Egor
Phil Ivey
Serious Botter

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 11:53:32 PM »

Another Tip:

Wait till 5 minutes befor the Late Registration will close (Normally after 60 minutes)
Re-Buy and sit out the 5 minutes to Add-On Period.

So you donĀ“t get blinded down.
mrbam073
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 08:41:43 AM »

thanks
ChipBot
Experienced Botter

Money Grabber!

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 01:49:53 PM »

I've used the following (partial to the 2nd "SUPER LAG")in building a monster stack b4 the add-on and have used the buy-in just b4 the add-on break strategy (mentioned above) with success too, but no long term testing;

LAG
Code:
AutoRebuyAtUB = ON
AutoPlay = on
ALWAYSASKFORTABLENAME = off
custom

PREFLOP

//PROTECT STACK
When Raises > 3 and not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ
or hand = A Q suited or hand = A K suited  or hand = 9 9) Fold Force

When BigBlindSize < 100 and StackSize > 80 and not (hand = AA ) Fold Force
When BigBlindSize < 200 and StackSize > 60 and not (hand = AA or hand = KK ) Fold Force
When BigBlindSize > 200 and StackSize > 40 and not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ ) Fold Force

//HANDS
//HAND GROUP 1 (4 Opponent Dominate Hands)
When (hand = A A  or hand = K K  or hand = Q Q  or hand = J J) and opponents < 5 RaiseMax Force

//HAND GROUP 2 (3 Opponent Dominate Hands)
When (hand = T T or hand = A Q suited or hand = A K suited  or hand = 9 9 or hand = A K or hand = A J suited  or
hand = K Q suited  or hand = A T suited or hand = 8 8) and opponents < 4 RaiseMax Force

//HAND GROUP 3 (2 Opponent Dominate Hands)
When (hand = AQ  or hand = KJ suited or hand = KT suited or hand = AJ or hand = 77 or hand = QT suited or hand = KQ
or hand = A9 suited  or hand = QJ suited or hand = AT  or hand = K9 suited  or hand = KJ  or hand = T9 suited
or hand = JT suited  or hand = Q9 suited  or hand = A8 suited  or hand = 66  or hand = A7 suited  or hand = QJ
or hand = A6 suited  or hand = J9 suited  or hand = A9 or hand = KT  or hand = JT  or hand = QT or hand = A4 suited 
or hand = 55  or hand = T8 suited or hand = A5 suited  or hand = A3 suited  or hand = A 2 suited  or hand = 98 suited 
or hand = K7 suited  or hand = Q7 suited or hand = T7 suited  or hand = Q8 suited  or hand = J8 suited or hand = A8 
or hand = 87 suited  or hand = K8 suited) and opponents < 3 and Raises = 0 and not opponentisallin RaiseMax Force

//HAND GROUP 4 (SHORT STACKED, OUT CHIPPED OR ITM)
When Stacksize < 5 and folds = 0 and raises = 0 and calls = 0 RaiseMax Force

// Shove seventy percent
when (hand=QQ or hand=JJ or hand=TT or hand=99 or hand=88 or hand=77 or hand=66 or hand=55 or hand=44 or hand=33 or hand=22
or hand=AK or hand=AQ or hand=AJ or hand=AT or hand=A9 or hand=A8 or hand=A7 or hand=A6 or hand=A5 or hand=A4 or hand=A3
or hand=A2 or hand=KQ or hand=KJ or hand=KT or hand=K9 or hand=K8 or hand=K7 or hand=K6 or hand=K5 or hand=K4 or hand=K3
or hand=K2 suited or hand=QJ or hand=QT or hand=Q9 or hand=Q8 or hand=Q7 or hand=Q6 or hand=Q5 or hand=Q4 or hand=Q3
or hand=Q2 or hand=JT or hand=J9 or hand=J8 or hand=J7 or hand=J6 or hand=J5 or hand=J4 or hand=J3 suited or hand=J2 suited
or hand=T9 or hand=T8 or hand=T7 or hand=T6 or hand=T5 suited or hand=T4 suited or hand=T3 suited or hand=T2 suited
or hand=98 or hand=97 or hand=96 or hand=95 suited or hand=94 suited or hand=93 suited or hand=87 or hand=86
or hand=85 suited or hand=84 suited or hand=76 suited or hand=75 suited or hand=74 suited or hand=65 suited or hand=64 suited
or hand=54 suited) and stacksize <=8 and stilltoact = 1 and raises=0 and calls <3 raisemax force

When (hand = K6 suited or hand = 86 suited or hand = 76 suited
or hand = K5 suited or hand = A6 or hand = A4 or hand = A3 or hand = A2 or hand = KT or hand = K9 or hand = QT
or hand = K8 suited or hand = K7 suited or hand = J7 suited or hand = T7 suited or hand = 97 suited or hand = 87 suited
or hand = k6 suited or hand = 86 suited or hand = 76 suited or hand = k5 suited) and Stacksize < 10 RaiseMax Force

When (hand = AA or hand = AK or hand = AQ or hand = 45 suited or hand = 56 suited
or hand = 67 suited or hand = 78 suited or hand = 89 suited or hand = 9T suited)
and Raises >= 1 and StackSize < 15 RaiseMax Force

When (hand = A or pairinhand) and Raises = 0 and StackSize < 20 RaiseMax Force

When Others
When Others Fold Force

SUPER LAG
Code:
AutoRebuyAtUB = ON
AutoPlay = on
ALWAYSASKFORTABLENAME = off
custom

PREFLOP

// CODE SAMPLE When BigBlindSize X and OpponentsAtTable = X and Opponents = X and Raises = x and Calls = X
// and StackSize = X and BetSize = x and random <=75

//PROTECT STACK
When Raises > 3 and not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ
or hand = A Q suited or hand = A K suited  or hand = 9 9) Fold Force

When BigBlindSize < 100 and StackSize > 80 and not (hand = AA ) Fold Force
When BigBlindSize < 200 and StackSize > 60 and not (hand = AA or hand = KK ) Fold Force
When BigBlindSize > 200 and StackSize > 40 and not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ ) Fold Force

//HANDS
When (hand = A or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = A Q suited or hand = A K suited  or hand = 9 9
or hand = A K or hand = A J suited  or hand = K Q suited  or hand = A T suited or hand = 8 8 or hand = A Q 
or hand = K J suited or hand = K T suited or hand = A J or hand = 7 7 or hand = Q T suited or hand = K Q
or hand = A 9 suited  or hand = Q J suited or hand = A T  or hand = K 9 suited  or hand = K J  or hand = T 9 suited
or hand = J T suited  or hand = Q 9 suited  or hand = A 8 suited  or hand = 6 6  or hand = A 7 suited  or hand = Q J
or hand = A 6 suited  or hand = J 9 suited  or hand = A 9 or hand = K T  or hand = J T  or hand = Q T or hand = A 4 suited
or hand = 5 5  or hand = T 8 suited or hand = A 5 suited  or hand = A 3 suited  or hand = A 2 suited  or hand = 9 8 suited
or hand = K 7 suited  or hand = Q 7 suited or hand = T 7 suited  or hand = Q 8 suited  or hand = J 8 suited or hand = A 8 
or hand = 8 7 suited  or hand = K 8 suited or hand = 4 4 or hand = 3 3 or hand = 2 2) RaiseMax

When Others
When Others Fold Force

"Why do the push'n when the Donk'll do the pull'n?"
onicamaro
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 11:19:34 AM »

I suppose autorebuyatub = on means it checks the rebuythingie on the table..
Is there also a code to double rebuy?
Or to buy the addon?
sngbot
Extreme Botter

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 11:47:15 AM »

Speaking for BetnGo, yes you need AutoRebuyAtUB = ON,  but you also need to configure how you want the auto rebuy to work using settings on the table (for cash games anyway). I don't think the bot is able to rebuy for double at a given point or buy the add-on during the break in a Rebuy MTT.
onicamaro
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 03:56:09 PM »

Speaking for BetnGo, yes you need AutoRebuyAtUB = ON,  but you also need to configure how you want the auto rebuy to work using settings on the table (for cash games anyway). I don't think the bot is able to rebuy for double at a given point or buy the add-on during the break in a Rebuy MTT.

Already found an "answer" in another topic: http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=383.0
ChipBot
Experienced Botter

Money Grabber!

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2010, 11:25:58 PM »

Ran my regular profile in the $500 freeroll on BD last night

Finished in the top 200 out of 4,300+ players with NO rebuys....LOL Crazy Shocked

« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 04:01:57 AM by ChipBot » Logged

"Why do the push'n when the Donk'll do the pull'n?"
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Help with Rebuys????
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length