Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2021, 04:37:49 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Pokerstars Fulltilt UB seized by the FBI 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars Fulltilt UB seized by the FBI  (Read 53887 times)
SC
Experienced Botter

« Reply #120 on: April 18, 2011, 12:24:17 PM »

Recieved rakeback and did a cashout, lets see  popcorn.
chuckynorris
Botter

Will roundhouse kick you for food!

« Reply #121 on: April 18, 2011, 12:58:19 PM »

and its not a joke, its all over the news
few directors got cought with their hand in the cookie jar
and are suspected in money laundering through straw companies

yeah right ... the u.s. institutions like CIA for example are experts in money laundering, arms and drug dealings ... and small poker rooms like wombat poker do get blocked for possible laundering ?!

U.S. guys want to find a new home for Gadafi where he is more safe, but fail to make a home for their own people playing poker Smiley

this all does not add up and does not make sense ...

so I agree with webbers opinion here ... they just pave the way so their U.S. lobby friends can establish and introduce their "legal" U.S. poker platforms later.

I like those comments who try to find sth positive about the recent developments ... always nice to see people trust their government is doing the right thing for them ;)

and for the thousands of U.S. grinders who have their bankroll frozen, but "are still allowed to play, but not to cash out" ... I feel for you ... I was angry because tilt busted my account, but I only had a minimal loss, now so many thousands people are affected and have to worry about their bankrolls.

I shot the sherrif, but I roundhouse-kicked the deputy.

Optimus MTT Journal
Zsobot
Serious Botter

« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2011, 02:26:24 PM »

they haven't cashout me for a week.
SC
Experienced Botter

« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2011, 02:44:14 PM »

they haven't cashout me for a week.

Feels like botting with playmoney. Lets keep  rockout until the music stops.
Chewbaca
Confident Newbie

Let the Wookie win

« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2011, 04:16:00 PM »

You can get a IP Spoofer and should be able to make your ip addy look like its from the uk or other places, i haven't done it yet, But have been thinking about it.  Only downfall to all of this is you will be seen by ub, bodog, etc with a seperate ip and they might suspend your account thinking that someone hacked into your account, it more then just get a spoofer, it would lead to making a agreement with the other sites to let you play using a seperate ip.  Im looking into something of the sort, will let you know if i come up with anything, peace

Don't spread useless half baked ideas please. IP spoofing is one way and you need a response from the poker site. To appear from a different IP you'll need to use a proxy (using a public one is not a safe idea) or a VPS outside of the US.

I have servers I use for work both in the US and UK and I've played poker online from both (only way to play from the iPad) on FTP, Stars and UB. Plus I play from my house which has changed range at least twice in the last two months. They're not going to ban you for an IP change.

I don't know if US players can play from a non US account since it might track your set location rather than just IP - but it's worth a try. I'm not a US player myself so I haven't tried this yet but you can get a VPS or set of private proxies for about $10/month.

sngbot
Extreme Botter

« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2011, 04:46:42 PM »

If you already have an account with them, they know your address, and therefore that you are a US resident. So why would they allow your username to log in at all, even with an IP that traces back to say the UK? Isn't the fact you're a US resident the point here? Or are they happy looking the other way when an IP traces back to a country other than the US, even though they know you're a US resident? Or am I being thick here...?! wink
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 02:58:40 PM by sngbot » Logged
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2011, 06:20:04 PM »

here is a live stream
good info 24/7

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/day-2-qj-live-show
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #127 on: April 18, 2011, 11:34:33 PM »

"The Mouth" is on there now
kboxer7
Confused Newbie

« Reply #128 on: April 18, 2011, 11:37:28 PM »

Ok, how about this:

1. Partner with someone in the U.K. Use their account and let them cashout giving them a percent for use of said account.
2. U.K. Private proxy to access UK VPN with UK IP
3. Set up Virtual Computers on Cloud network/servers in U.K.
4. Access Virtual computers from computer in the U.S. > UK proxy > VPN > Cloud Server with VCs.
5. Play on the U.K account

BAM! You're welcome! Also set firewall settings to only run internet thorugh VPN so in the event there is a disconnection somewhere it will not revert back to your original IP (which prob wouldn't matter beign you are using a UK proxy to access the U.K VPN) for good measure.

BAM!
kninja
Botter

« Reply #129 on: April 19, 2011, 08:28:10 AM »

always nice to see people trust their government is doing the right thing for them ;)

IMO the USA gov is after the money here
those rooms make loads of money
and the gov wants its piece of it
djkimo
Botter

GTO player

« Reply #130 on: April 19, 2011, 06:54:17 PM »

Security: Thank you for contacting our Security Support Department, this is Bob, How can I help you?
xxx: hello
xxx: does the US related issue affects me?
Security: No, the US block do not have any impact on international customer's ability to continue using our service. Please be assured players balances are safe. There is no cause for concern.

don't know if this is posted before here but here's an answer for the non US players
this is from UB
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #131 on: April 19, 2011, 09:20:13 PM »

Thats good to know , I am clearing a bonus at UB so looking forward to cash out soon.   popcorn
gator101
Botter

« Reply #132 on: April 19, 2011, 09:21:45 PM »

Security: Thank you for contacting our Security Support Department, this is Bob, How can I help you?
xxx: hello
xxx: does the US related issue affects me?
Security: No, the US block do not have any impact on international customer's ability to continue using our service. Please be assured players balances are safe. There is no cause for concern.

don't know if this is posted before here but here's an answer for the non US players
this is from UB

But do you honestly think they are going to come out and say, yes you are screwed keep playing and make sure you lose all your money while you are at it...  Seriously they have no idea what the ultimate outcome will be, only time will tell, for me i wont be depositing crap until then!
snapcracklepopperhead
Super Botter
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #133 on: April 19, 2011, 09:35:06 PM »

this whole mess has killed the guarantee $'s at UB.

Angry

There are only 10 types of people in the world
Those who understand binary and those who don't.
mrpokerman
Experienced Botter

To bot or not to bot that is the question!

« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2011, 01:07:07 PM »

its annyoing it has messed up UB MTTs. in light of this i'm having a break from botting for a bit.

And as for Full tilt they can kiss my ARRRSSEE, they closed my account for botting and took $900 dollars so I hope the US take them for billions. i couldnt care less. This has made my day.  rockout

Good luck at the tables all.
Zsobot
Serious Botter

« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2011, 09:26:16 PM »

USA killed online poker again  thumbsup
jackherer
Experienced Botter

i just worked out how to change this

« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2011, 09:31:03 PM »

Full Tilt and PokerStars Regain .com Domain Names and Player Money is Safe (UPDATED 8:47 a.m PDT)

Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/news/2011/04/full-tilt-and-pokerstars-regain-com-domain-names-money-safe-10249.htm

Luna Wolves
Botter

« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2011, 09:46:54 PM »

Yeah i heard those two are getting their domains back so they can cash out the US players. 
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2011, 10:59:46 PM »

This is no doubt because they decided to "play ball" and withdraw from the USA market.

I like the way Cereus is handling it better. They will stay in the USA market. All they need is a new domain that is out of the reach of the FBI and some banking solutions - which I am certain they are working on.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
patriots76
Confused Newbie

« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2011, 07:13:22 AM »

Thats the real problem though how is UB going to cater to US players and get them their money they have been shut out of the US banking system.  They have no way for money to exchange hands.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Pokerstars Fulltilt UB seized by the FBI
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length