Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 07, 2020, 08:21:49 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: Free Stealth Software 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Free Stealth Software  (Read 38025 times)
lordcameltoe
Experienced Botter

Botter Extraordinaire

« on: April 07, 2011, 05:07:47 AM »

Since many people have been asking me in private to show them how to get Dman's 100$ stealth software to work for free, I figured I would share it with you folks.  

I have tested it for over 24 hours now letting it run non-stop on my work computer where I edit video, work on graphics, play video games, etc.  Sometimes I do it all at the same time.  I have yet to experience a crash or lag.  I have also been able to hide virtually every process on my computer at once.

Here are step-by-step instructions :

1 - Download the 219.38kb DEMO version, not the open source version (you will need to register an account before downloading from this link : http://www.codeproject.com/KB/system/hide-driver.aspx)

2 - Unzip the HideDriver.sys file somewhere on your harddrive.

3 - Launch the .exe

4 - In the INSTALL tab, write down the path to the .sys file.  In my case, I put it in the C drive, so the path was C:/HideDriver.sys

5 - Then click the INSTALL button

6 - Then click the RUN button

7 - Next go to the PROCESS tab and right click inside the white area

8 - Select ADD

9 - Click on the "..." button in the PROCESS NAME field

10 - Select the process you want to hide (if your bot process name is svchost.exe, then select it.)  Then click OK.

11 - Click on ADD

12 - Repeat the process for any the process' you want to hide

13 - Enjoy the free stealth program.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  If this still seems to complicated for some people, then I might take the time to make a video on how to setup the stealth software.

If you like my tutorial, feel free to hit the Karma button. Cheers
going_deaf
Botter

It's all luck

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 07:18:34 AM »

Thanks for posting. I'm trying to RUN it but to no avail. It says: "Can't start service: The handle is invalid." uploaded it twice. Once in Local Disc (C) and once where I store my bot. Any suggestions?
piden
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 07:36:12 AM »

x64 windows version is not supported because of PatchGuard
remember to run the program as administrator before it works if you are running vista or 7
lordcameltoe
Experienced Botter

Botter Extraordinaire

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 11:45:30 AM »

x64 windows version is not supported because of PatchGuard
remember to run the program as administrator before it works if you are running vista or 7

Most people should be running the bot under a VM using Windows XP anyhow.  Thats what I test my version on.
lordcameltoe
Experienced Botter

Botter Extraordinaire

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 11:47:22 AM »

Thanks for posting. I'm trying to RUN it but to no avail. It says: "Can't start service: The handle is invalid." uploaded it twice. Once in Local Disc (C) and once where I store my bot. Any suggestions?

Thats the same error I was getting at first when I wasn't doing everything in the correct order.  PM me with teamviewer info if you like and we can setup a time so that I can login and see if there is anything wrong.

But try to go over the steps one at a time again to see if you didn't make a typo or something.  Smiley
going_deaf
Botter

It's all luck

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 05:20:38 PM »

Got it! Thanks  rockout
lordcameltoe
Experienced Botter

Botter Extraordinaire

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 07:48:25 PM »

Another question that many people have been asking me in private is : Will this software hide the fact you are using a VM?.

Well, firstly, I am not a computer security expert, I don't know if Poker Rooms scan to see if you are using a VM.  However, to answer the question, I see that it IS possible for software to detect if you are using a Virtual Machine.

I found this article explaining how to do it : http://www.codeproject.com/KB/system/VmDetect.aspx

Now, does the stealth software hide the process well enough so that your VM is undetectable?  I don't know.  Probably not.

Can you hide the VM?  I don't know, I'm not technically saavy enough to answer that.  Maybe someone could find a similar program to prevent programs from detecting if you're using a VM or not.  But my opinion is : You can take off your tin foil hat, I don't think poker rooms are looking for users using VMs.

What you COULD try to do is install the stealth software on each instance inside your VM as well as your host computer.  Hide all related process inside your Virtual Machine, then hide all process on your host computer.
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 07:50:42 PM »

the only problem i see with this program, (and maybe im using it wrong) is that it hides ALL instances of svchost.  If this is the case then I think poker sites will catch on to no svchost processes running which will cause a red flag.

unless there is a way to just hide the specific bot file
Deathmatch
Confused Newbie

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 08:05:53 PM »

rename the bot and after that hide him. I think that will solve the problem....
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 08:10:33 PM »

ill try that
womb
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 08:24:57 PM »

Another question that many people have been asking me in private is : Will this software hide the fact you are using a VM?.

Well, firstly, I am not a computer security expert, I don't know if Poker Rooms scan to see if you are using a VM.  However, to answer the question, I see that it IS possible for software to detect if you are using a Virtual Machine.

I found this article explaining how to do it : http://www.codeproject.com/KB/system/VmDetect.aspx

Now, does the stealth software hide the process well enough so that your VM is undetectable?  I don't know.  Probably not.

Can you hide the VM?  I don't know, I'm not technically saavy enough to answer that.  Maybe someone could find a similar program to prevent programs from detecting if you're using a VM or not.  But my opinion is : You can take off your tin foil hat, I don't think poker rooms are looking for users using VMs.

What you COULD try to do is install the stealth software on each instance inside your VM as well as your host computer.  Hide all related process inside your Virtual Machine, then hide all process on your host computer.

You can detect a VM, but a VM isnt illegal. I am using a VMware for manual play as there are no native linux poker clients...
lordcameltoe
Experienced Botter

Botter Extraordinaire

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 08:27:25 PM »

You can detect a VM, but a VM isnt illegal. I am using a VMware for manual play as there are no native linux poker clients...

exactly, thats why in my opinion you shouldn't be worried about hiding the VMware process.
One Eye JACK
Botter

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 09:47:17 PM »

So the way Im seeing this, a Vm or this stealth feature doesn't really keep the bot from being detected. Am I correct in this assumption? Im just trying to understand all of this, because if the bot can be still detected Im not going to mess around and use the bot on merge since that is where my main account is. Undecided
lordcameltoe
Experienced Botter

Botter Extraordinaire

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 10:32:41 PM »

So the way Im seeing this, a Vm or this stealth feature doesn't really keep the bot from being detected. Am I correct in this assumption? Im just trying to understand all of this, because if the bot can be still detected Im not going to mess around and use the bot on merge since that is where my main account is. Undecided

The truth is nobody is 100% certain how the bot is detected except for the poker room security team. Whats being explained here are additional ways you can try and secure your bot.
Bigspender2010
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2011, 06:57:33 AM »

I am using a VM for internetsurfing and  a VM to play poker, so no password spy program can spy for my poker site password.
Mimic
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 01:06:33 PM »

the only problem i see with this program, (and maybe im using it wrong) is that it hides ALL instances of svchost.  If this is the case then I think poker sites will catch on to no svchost processes running which will cause a red flag.

unless there is a way to just hide the specific bot file

I believe this program lets you choose which running process to hide, so you don't have to hide all svchost processes, just the one related to the bot.
I think you can also hide specific files on your hard drive, so you should be able to hide the bot's exe and dll file, as well as any ppl files.
I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but I do notice that it has specific tab for processes and files, and within those respective tabs, when you right-click "add", a window will pop up, letting you specifically select process and files to hide.
But I'm going to have to muck around with the software to confirm all this.

BTW, in the article describing this program they wrote:
"More interesting features can be added using SST hooking but they were not implemented in this project frame:

•Hiding of registry keys
•Hiding of the list of services and drivers
•Hiding of opened handles (file, process, etc.)
•Storing of the parameters in the registry or *.xml file"

So maybe if someone here is knowledgeable in programming, can add those features by that SST hooking they are talking about or add other features that can make the bot more stealthy.
ForeverFiring
Confused Newbie

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 01:52:29 PM »

One thing thats certain is that yes, there are the few of us that might be running linux systems and need to play manually thru a virtual machine, but I think if you weighed up the amount of those using a vm to bot as opposed to those using a vm for legitimate purposes, vms are used moreso by botters.

We won't ever truely know how we are being detected unless our dad is a ceo at the respective poker site, but taking every precaution WE CAN with the knowledge that is available should not be overlooked.
One Eye JACK
Botter

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 06:55:44 PM »

Is there any stealth software for a 64 bit system? Im starting to feel left out here. Sad
spartan2012
Serious Botter

freerolls for ''MANUEL PLAY'' and everything else!

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2011, 01:22:36 AM »

I believe this program lets you choose which running process to hide, so you don't have to hide all svchost processes, just the one related to the bot.
I think you can also hide specific files on your hard drive, so you should be able to hide the bot's exe and dll file, as well as any ppl files.
I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but I do notice that it has specific tab for processes and files, and within those respective tabs, when you right-click "add", a window will pop up, letting you specifically select process and files to hide.
But I'm going to have to muck around with the software to confirm all this.

BTW, in the article describing this program they wrote:
"More interesting features can be added using SST hooking but they were not implemented in this project frame:

•Hiding of registry keys
•Hiding of the list of services and drivers
•Hiding of opened handles (file, process, etc.)
•Storing of the parameters in the registry or *.xml file"

So maybe if someone here is knowledgeable in programming, can add those features by that SST hooking they are talking about or add other features that can make the bot more stealthy.

you think maybee thats what Dman did when he said he improved it for BOT'S?

Myself and the Shanky Bot do in no way support boting @ P.S. ''AS MOST HEAR SHOULD KNOW'' However i do support ppl getting free money so i wish you all good luck!!
lordcameltoe
Experienced Botter

Botter Extraordinaire

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2011, 02:07:59 AM »

you think maybee thats what Dman did when he said he improved it for BOT'S?

Then he would have mentionned it when we asked him what he had changed.  His response is that he made the software stable because it caused Bluescreens and crashes.  When asked what else he changed, he never answered, got mad about getting attacked and asked for the thread to get deleted.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: Free Stealth Software
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length