Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2021, 08:28:19 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: UB BBJ > 400k 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: UB BBJ > 400k  (Read 5997 times)
peamasii
Super Botter
Serious Botter

Dream of a perfect bot!

« on: November 09, 2010, 12:02:27 PM »

It's profitable now to bot 50NL BBJ tables at -4BB/100 or better for the BBJ, if your profile is playing VPIP:8 or lower. 8 hands played per 100 => $4 payed in BBJ rake => + BBJ EV/raked hand.

Botters, get your BBJ engines started.  Grin
yliopisto
Read Only
Experienced Botter

Rabble rabble rabble

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 03:09:18 PM »

odds do look quite nice indeed, right now there are 28 bbj tables running and I'm at 4.
If it were to hit I got a 1 in 7 chance of being at the table for $1000

Or assuming full tables I've a 1 in 63 chance of winning it, which also means odds of being the bbj winner or to have the winning hand is 1:31.5, (I'm sure it's prob less since I'm playing small range but anyway)

I know it will heat up later on with maybe twice as many tables but those maths are sexy.

Do you have your own profile to play VPIP:8 or lower, most  profiles seem to be in the vpip 12/14/16 range.
With more fish at the tables because of the big bbj it's prob a pretty risk free strategy to short stack.

If you could tell me what profile your using I might just SS on the nl100 nl200 just  to cover all jackpot stakes so I come out with something anyway

Full tilt's climbin in your windows he's snatchin your people up tryna rape em so y'all need to hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband cuz they're rapin errbody out here
orangesareblue
Read Only
Serious Botter

kitteh thinks u bluffin

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 03:12:28 PM »

odds do look quite nice indeed, right now there are 28 bbj tables running and I'm at 4.
If it were to hit I got a 1 in 7 chance of being at the table for 1000

Or assuming full tables a 1 in 63 chance of winning it, which also means odds of being bbj winner or to have the winning hand is 1:31.5

I know it will heat up later on with maybe twice as many tables but those maths are sexy.

Do you have your own profile to play VPIP:8 or lower, most  profiles seem to be in the vpip 12/14/16 range.
With more fish at the tables because of the big bbj it's prob a pretty risk free strategy to short stack.

If you could tell me what profile your using I might just SS on the nl100 nl200 just  to caver all jackpot stakes so I come out with something anyway

most of the time it hits at the nl50 stakes anyway.

and someone in the old forum worked out that it was actually more profitable long term just to bot 6 tables at the same stakes rather than spread out across the stakes.

i personally have to agree, i dont think its worth going above nl50, your BB/100 will drop a lot more and you will come out with less if you are spread across the stakes anyway

as I was walking up the stair I saw a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away
yliopisto
Read Only
Experienced Botter

Rabble rabble rabble

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 03:19:35 PM »

most of the time it hits at the nl50 stakes anyway.

and someone in the old forum worked out that it was actually more profitable long term just to bot 6 tables at the same stakes rather than spread out across the stakes.

i personally have to agree, i dont think its worth going above nl50, your BB/100 will drop a lot more and you will come out with less if you are spread across the stakes anyway

Maybe so but you also must realize that even though the odds of it hitting higher stakes are lower with so few tables at these stakes your share would also be proportionally larger too.
Your probably right about it being better to stay at nl50 but not by much i'd say

Full tilt's climbin in your windows he's snatchin your people up tryna rape em so y'all need to hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband cuz they're rapin errbody out here
Phil Ivey
Serious Botter

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 04:36:00 PM »

If it were to hit I got a 1 in 7 chance of being at the table for $1000

Or assuming full tables I've a 1 in 63 chance of winning it, which also means odds of being the bbj winner or to have the winning hand is 1:31.5, (I'm sure it's prob less since I'm playing small range but anyway)

Do you have your own profile to play VPIP:8 or lower, most  profiles seem to be in the vpip 12/14/16 range.

If you could tell me what profile your using I might just SS on the nl100 nl200 just  to cover all jackpot stakes so I come out with something anyway

It´s better than german lotto. It´s 1:140.000.000 for the JP.  lol
orangesareblue
Read Only
Serious Botter

kitteh thinks u bluffin

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 05:29:32 PM »

Maybe so but you also must realize that even though the odds of it hitting higher stakes are lower with so few tables at these stakes your share would also be proportionally larger too.
Your probably right about it being better to stay at nl50 but not by much i'd say

the other thing to remember is that the calculation that someone made of it being profitable over 350k or so, also includes the fact that lots of donks and also other bots will move the stakes to get a share, but 99% of the donks and other bots will only move up to nl50, not above that.

so i think this will make a big difference to your winrate also if you just stay at nl50.

its also really worth depositing with the reload bonus to get some extra bonus $ when doing this because they clear much faster at nl50 and help cushion any losses Tongue

as I was walking up the stair I saw a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 06:19:03 PM »

The games are actually profitable when the jackpot gets up, even without the jackpot. When it gets over 400K you can just stick the Doodle in for a +EV on playing alone.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
peamasii
Super Botter
Serious Botter

Dream of a perfect bot!

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 08:38:10 PM »

i play it only short stack (~40 bbs, auto-rebuy, sitout at 120 bbs) 4-6 tables and i use zulu's grinder (cheap and efficient) and some tightening pre in a custom txt. Like i said it runs anywhere between -2 and -4 BB  / 100 but that could be improved with a table hopper (like if u move out when you have 2.5 BI). also your running all-in EV impacts your earnings (if u run above EV on allins you will probably have a positive winrate). it's not worth botting higher limits IMHO.

if u run custom profiles, make sure that you have it bet on at least two streets if u have straight flush draw or flopped set. if u hit BBJ in the hand and there has been no betting, they will not pay it.  violin

i think the actual odds are 1:116,000 for each BBJ-quality hand (which is why I tighten it pre)

the 0.5/1 FLHE is also interesting but there the weakness of the free profile I use shows more obvious, and I'm not willing to invest in a high-cost FLHE profile.
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Pown Noobs!

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 10:18:10 PM »

Man i cut from 6-2 tables to read the forum and WHAM, second time in 3 drops iv had a sob story  lol
peamasii
Super Botter
Serious Botter

Dream of a perfect bot!

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 10:23:33 PM »

was playing an MTT on BnG and I missed the BBJ LOL
but I see on PTR the guy was actually a decent player  police
yliopisto
Read Only
Experienced Botter

Rabble rabble rabble

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 10:24:19 PM »

Sweet It just hit there now anyway,

Not sure how much I got per table but was sitting at 4 and I think my BR is up about $200 now.

clefmoo
Botter

Fortune favours the fortunate.

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 10:34:36 PM »

No it was just over $100 per table.
Nice.
yliopisto
Read Only
Experienced Botter

Rabble rabble rabble

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 11:46:30 PM »

Hmmm , I wish there was some way I could check.

Unless I was sitting out some of those hands...... Shouldn't be annoyed I'm only up 200 but still could have been more if that was the case

*Edit* figured it out, never knew if the JP gets hit and the last hand you were playing didn't have enough $ in the pot for UB to take the .50, you don't get jackcrap.

I've never played these before so I'm still a little confused as when the jackpot hits, UB has a pop up that says to wait for play to stop at other tables....So if I'm at another table at the same time what's to stop me knowing it's been hit and inflating the pot.

How big does a pot need to be anyway for them to rake 50 cents from it anyway?

Anyway I got paid for two tables out of 4, maybe I was even sitting out on one.....who knows, I'm happy all the same beer
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 12:41:25 AM by yliopisto » Logged

Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Pown Noobs!

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 03:44:36 AM »

It was $103 per table ylio, anyone who swiched bot on 50nl then went to bed is gonna be pretty happy in the morning the bbj just popped for a second time  lol
greenxeyezz
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 07:29:54 AM »

is standard doodle profile ok to run even EV on the 50nl for the jackpot?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 07:46:29 AM »

yes - honestly when the jackpot gets over $300K I put the Doodle in the 9-max jackpot tables, NL50, and I almost never see it lose under those conditions

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: UB BBJ > 400k
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length