Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 25, 2021, 01:09:20 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: UB Jackpot hits $1 Million 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: UB Jackpot hits $1 Million  (Read 14529 times)
peamasii
Super Botter
Serious Botter

Dream of a perfect bot!

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2011, 10:16:07 AM »

yes and he was reraising turn and river like there's no tomorrow... one raise is enough if you are with quads against set you don't want the opponent to fold and lose the BBJ, the extra 3 blinds are not as important as keeping them in the hand lol
rockman123
Botter

If it were easy, everyone would do it.

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2011, 01:24:25 PM »

yes and he was reraising turn and river like there's no tomorrow... one raise is enough if you are with quads against set you don't want the opponent to fold and lose the BBJ, the extra 3 blinds are not as important as keeping them in the hand lol

Theres no way he would fold KK on the turn when he has the nuts full house Smiley) Even on the flop it would be a hard fold Smiley)
And it was FL anyways. Calling a 3$ reraise anyday Smiley)

When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience.
trustme2003
Botter

...Time is money...

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »

I will be sticking to my regular tables even thought there was some easy money, i did give a little back to some jackass donkeys that took me out when i had pocket AA they had 4-8 offsuit and the flop came 4-4-A-river 8 

That sucks wont be playing anywhere close to the badbeat tables anymore, even if it get to 2 million  smash banghead smash banghead smash banghead

Did anybody else read this?  This just made me randomly laugh to myself.  If you had pocket Aces on this hand you would have flopped Aces full 4's.  He would have only rivered 4's full 8's.  But yet you gave some back to the donkey?  I love when people just post to feel important.

P.S. You would have won that hand  thumbsup

TM beer

...It Is What It Is...
peamasii
Super Botter
Serious Botter

Dream of a perfect bot!

« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2011, 03:18:17 PM »

Theres no way he would fold KK on the turn when he has the nuts full house Smiley) Even on the flop it would be a hard fold Smiley)
And it was FL anyways. Calling a 3$ reraise anyday Smiley)

A good player would certainly not fold it. Some unknown who has been chasing the BBJ for 3-4 nights straight could easily misclick or timeout, or get disconnected or have a heart attack or his bot might stop reading the cards in the middle of the hand (it's hapenned before), or his profile might fold due to a stack misread. I'd simply go for one raise/call when playing a potential BBJ hand in limit. In NL I'd just shove vs the first flop reraise  laugh

I think FL is the best way to chase the BBJ, IMHO. the play is stacksize-independent so you don't have to worry about bigger stacks pushing you out. you can afford to chase straight flush draws and quads all day along for a few blinds. You just have to make sure that at least the turn and river are bet.
Frackit.
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2011, 08:54:48 PM »

I wonder what would happen if you hit the jackpot, ....... and then kept botting like nothing ever happened

That's an intruiging question!!

Patience is a minor form of torture disguised as a virtue.
gator101
Botter

« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2011, 09:36:36 PM »

Did anybody else read this?  This just made me randomly laugh to myself.  If you had pocket Aces on this hand you would have flopped Aces full 4's.  He would have only rivered 4's full 8's.  But yet you gave some back to the donkey?  I love when people just post to feel important.

P.S. You would have won that hand  thumbsup

TM beer

Actually i typed it wrong. Chill out i had A-K suited and raised preflop and hit A's and 4's so i had to pair, turn came 8, river was K, it went something really close to that. The moral of the story is he called a preflop raise off $3.25 middle postion with 4-8 off suit,  And yes i usually try to drive attention to myself  boxing
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: UB Jackpot hits $1 Million
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length