Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2022, 03:57:01 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Coding preflop reraise and rereraise 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Coding preflop reraise and rereraise  (Read 1757 times)
yotty
zeros

« on: February 26, 2011, 10:10:18 AM »

I have the following 2 situations which arise but cannot get the code in both to work correctly:

1. Preflop the bot raises as first in, then is reraised behind, with no other calls, the bot then rereraises the opponent, this final raise of the bot works with the following code:

When BotsActionsOnThisRound = 1 and BotsLastAction = Raise and RaisesSinceLastPlay = 1
When ( hand = AA or hand = KK ... etc. ) raisemax force

2. Now there is an early raise from an opponent, the bot reraises, no further calls, but the original raiser now rereraises. I figured the code in scenario 1 would also cover this situation, namely the bot would raisemax .......  however that does not happen.

What am I missing?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 08:14:33 PM »

should work

need to see a bot-log example if it isn't

thanks

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Coding preflop reraise and rereraise
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length