Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 11:08:32 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: UB Jackpot over 600K 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: UB Jackpot over 600K  (Read 11670 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« on: February 25, 2011, 06:54:36 PM »

Tables are hard to join! Long waiting lists, make sure you uncheck the 6-max tables as they don't seem to work when you get taken to one.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Phenom
Experienced Botter

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 07:00:54 PM »

Lol @ the waiting list with 164 waiting  popcorn

Nothing to see here folks, move along.
Phenom
Experienced Botter

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 07:04:10 PM »

198 Waiting for 1 table...

yliopisto
Read Only
Experienced Botter

Rabble rabble rabble

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 07:25:02 PM »

Don't play if you don't have the BR however, I've been playing nl50 for a bit now and daily swings of +/200 are not uncommon and bad beat can fall at nl1 or nl2 so don't bet on a payout if you cant afford the losses

Full tilt's climbin in your windows he's snatchin your people up tryna rape em so y'all need to hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband cuz they're rapin errbody out here
Aaron
Experienced Botter

Grinder

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 07:34:44 PM »

i cant play at all as all my tables in the UB lobby have randomly disapeared!!
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 08:45:58 PM »

they are back and you can join new tables again

this isn't gonna last too much longer

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
EKIN
Super Botter
Serious Botter

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 08:56:18 PM »

Whats the biggest jackpot anyone remembers seeing on UB?
Dman
Extreme Botter

Supernova Elite

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 09:35:26 PM »

Biggest one prior to this that i remember was around $602k i think, This one is a big boy  beer

Dman

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity.  My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Pown Noobs!

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 09:38:48 PM »

CHEARRRRRRRRRRGE
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 09:46:01 PM »

I remember one that got over $800K last year

Phenom
Experienced Botter

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 09:47:22 PM »

I remember one that got over $800K last year

I was going to say that, I thought I remembered one over $800K

G2G
Serious Botter

"No guts. No glory" 'G2G'

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2011, 10:12:08 PM »

Tryed to live up to my motto.. "No Guts, No Glory"
So i took a shot and played 50 hands on 50NL... and guess what ...Damm the jackpot is still there  Cry

<But i did win about $50>  laugh

G2G Cool

"One day in poker is composed of 90% luck and 10% skill. One year in poker is composed of 10% luck and 90% skill. "
                                                                     Chris Ferguson aka 'Jesus'
yliopisto
Read Only
Experienced Botter

Rabble rabble rabble

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2011, 10:32:08 PM »

Tryed to live up to my motto.. "No Guts, No Glory"
So i took a shot and played 50 hands on 50NL... and guess what ...Damm the jackpot is still there  Cry

<But i did win about $50>  laugh

G2G Cool

Manual?

Egor can you confirm that the bot is or is not working ok on UB with the new table "sitout all" replacing "sitout"
I've caught it sever times hitting the button and I'm sure it will cost me the bad beat as well as a lot of blinds.

From my pov it could be the hopper or it could be the bot and I've not heard anything from you in the UB update thread

Full tilt's climbin in your windows he's snatchin your people up tryna rape em so y'all need to hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband cuz they're rapin errbody out here
G2G
Serious Botter

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2011, 10:40:37 PM »

Both manual and auto... some times i like to get my fingers involved in the game too embarrassed.

And yes the bot is working fine on auto for me (v.5.7.7)

G2G  Cool

"One day in poker is composed of 90% luck and 10% skill. One year in poker is composed of 10% luck and 90% skill. "
yliopisto
Read Only
Experienced Botter

Rabble rabble rabble

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2011, 10:44:18 PM »

Both manual and auto... some times i like to get my fingers involved in the game too embarrassed.

And yes the bot is working fine on auto for me (v.5.7.7)

G2G  Cool

Does your profile cause sitout though, Mine sits out when <6 players or when stacksize greater then 60bb
Every time this happens it sits out every table by clicking that button where the normal sitout used to be

G2G
Serious Botter

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2011, 11:30:49 PM »

Of cuz if your profile says it to sit out when a max stacksize is reached or if opponents drop below the number you tell it to.. and then clicks that new (sit out all button) where the old one was... Yes ofcuz it will sit out on all tables then.

G2G Cool

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2011, 11:36:49 PM »

don't sitout by stacksize at UB, just for bathroom breaks

if the new sitout button affects all tables that would be the end of doing that

UB is working fine for me however, and I ain't sitting out till this thing gets hit - doesn't fly high on the radar when the jackpot gets big like this, people are peeing in cups believe me

BOOMyrOUT
Super Botter
Serious Botter

Rock The Boat!!!! Ya Bound To Get Wet!

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2011, 12:00:19 AM »

lol i started playing them 3 days ago when jpot was around 360k thinking it wont be long now?Huh?Huh? banghead banghead
 and here we are still saying the same thing lmao but it cant be too far off now surely to god?
yliopisto
Read Only
Experienced Botter

Rabble rabble rabble

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2011, 12:12:11 AM »

UB is working fine for me however, and I ain't sitting out till this thing gets hit - doesn't fly high on the radar when the jackpot gets big like this, people are peeing in cups believe me

A lot of people's strategy's here, especially  for high stakes need to work within a certain stacksize..For me between 30 and 60 otherwise the push/fold don't make sense

Anyone who bought chevy's profile will also know this.

I think it's a very important part of a lot of peoples custom profiles and would be sad to see it go espically when there is an even more opportune "sitout next blind button" which will save money and I think the bot was able to use at speed tables before this as I was playing them fine

To be honest I don't see how you can drop this integral function..Pretty much every profile is going to be -ev when there is only two players left seated, you are now playing for blinds but the bot is unable to sitout when players < 5 or whatever it is most people set it to.

G2G
Serious Botter

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2011, 12:43:53 AM »

I'm allmost sure, If we just could use the sitout nexthand button or the sitout <BB> button instead, then the bot will still be working on UB forever!

...Until next update.

G2G  Cool

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: UB Jackpot over 600K
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length