Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2020, 05:07:59 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: The Default Doodle Profile Explained 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The Default Doodle Profile Explained  (Read 37772 times)
zf96733n
Confused Newbie

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2015, 10:58:40 AM »

I am using it to play on Bovada zone nl5 and it is losing. I don't know if it is variance or not. I watched it play but I think it is too passive.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2015, 04:40:57 PM »

Try the 6-pack profile.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
szm5x6
Confused Newbie

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2015, 10:03:28 PM »

I have been reviewing the bit logs and modifying the 6-pack profile.  I also noticed some plays from the bit logs that are referencing Doodle.  I would like to make changes to the doodle profile as well and play with the modified doodle profile(changes I made) plus load the modified 6-pack profile. Is this possible?

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2015, 12:50:12 AM »

The text profile loaded takes precedence so you only need to do your mods on that.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
tmoney128
Confused Newbie

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2015, 04:45:54 AM »

So I recently purchased the bot a few days ago and have been using it on bovada and Americas card room. Have been sticking with the Default doodle primarily playing 5NL, 6-max. Im impressed with how it performs on bovada, definitely a tight aggressive style but for some reason it does not perform the same on ACR?? When playing it plays extremely tight and does not bet when it has a good hand? kind of baffled and annoyed as I followed the directions and have not altered the profile... is there some trick to ACR that i missed to get the doodle to perform? thanks
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2015, 06:42:59 AM »

That really sounds more like some kind of technical issue and I would need to see some hands from the bot's log at ACR. Best to start a new topic on the Help board and post those hands.

thanks

Aces in your Face
Confused Newbie

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2015, 05:07:02 PM »

Question:  I have been loading mostly the mtt doodle mix i guess was what it was called but anyway somewhere along the line rather quickly, i see "default doodle v 1.08" does that mean that profile is still loaded and for some reason it did not take the first profile i put in? or does it just mean that is what the bot has a default but it actually hasnt loaded it?
In the beginning it does say that the profile i loaded was done successfully. Any help is appreciated please and thanks.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2015, 06:57:16 PM »

If you get a message that the profile loads then it stays loaded. Please note the default profile is still in the background and still tells you what it WOULD do in many situations before the custom profile is even read. However when you see "user defined condition" being executed that is from the text profile. Also many profiles do defer some actions to the default profile.

Gallfred
Confused Newbie

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2016, 08:41:50 PM »

Hello,
Im working with the doodle Profile but have some trouble with the options. In the manual it is said that you can ''Set the Preflop Raise Size'. But I cant find it in the option Menu of the bot. I read the manual multiple times but perhaps im missing something (Im not native speaker when it comes to english). Can someone tell me where I find 'Set the Preflop Raise Size' ?

thanks
Gallfred 
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2016, 09:21:34 PM »

The only way to do that is with PPL commands.

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2020, 11:36:22 PM »

The Doodle (cash version) does not push preflop with anything other than AA/KK and only when opponents are aggressively reraising.

Charlesv1982
Confused Newbie

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2020, 12:14:05 AM »

Lucky I was watching it and stop it !!!
Loosing non stop. Last $80 and uninstall :-(

And here is a hand with AA it did not all in !!!
https://postimg.cc/ZC1zjccZ

It typed in like 1.48   then it raise like 3.xx   I only had 1.4x left on table manually all in'd

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 03:59:18 AM by Egor » Logged
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2020, 03:57:06 AM »

Preflop

this is the wrong board to suggest profile improvements, by the way

But I agree with everything done in that hand

if you don't, this is why we have many other profiles you can use plus the ability to tweak your own action for any situation

irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2020, 09:44:50 PM »

Lucky I was watching it and stop it !!!
Loosing non stop. Last $80 and uninstall :-(

And here is a hand with AA it did not all in !!!
https://postimg.cc/ZC1zjccZ

It typed in like 1.48   then it raise like 3.xx   I only had 1.4x left on table manually all in'd

First things first; in this hand you have a 'Stack = unknown' notification.
This usually means there is something wrong with your settings.

Your bot has to run perfectly before you start modifying profiles.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: The Default Doodle Profile Explained
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length