Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2021, 11:20:13 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Yes or no? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Yes or no?  (Read 5910 times)
FoldEmOver
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: February 11, 2011, 09:06:57 PM »

Hey guys,

I have been a member here for quite a few months but due to me being a bit skeptical about the whole bot thing I didn't bother purchasing it.

I now want to purchase it after Mr Bonusbots sending me various emails in which convinced me to take a look at the website AGAIN and to read some of your stories. Here is the time for all you lot to kiss  this bots ass and make me buy it, i want you to all tell me why I should buy it & if it's worth me buying it if I am only (firstly) going to buy in a small amount.

Also, a newbie question for ya. What is rakeback?

Nice to meet you all anyway & hope I don't see you on the same botting table  lol Smiley
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 10:18:29 PM »

Well I gotta be honest here. If you don't see the value in it yet, from reading the manuals and reading through the forum and playing with the demo, then it probably isn't for you. This is more of a tool for passionate online poker players and bonus hunters, not some magic ATM machine for every homeless bloke on the street.

Not that having a small bankroll is any kind of stumbling block. In fact I think people that start small are doing it right, because they are forced into proper bankroll management. We have had members start with nothing in fact, 0 account balance, and play freeroll tournaments and slowly parlay that up into thousands of dollars. Now there is a good risk/reward ratio! That is the way I recommend those on a small budget to operate.

However, if you don't love poker, you will probably lose interest before experiencing that kind of success.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
tobius
Botter

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 10:54:05 PM »

http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=1871.0

rakeback:
all poker rooms take a percentage of every pot at the tables. If you register via an affiliate link:
http://www.bonusbots.com/holdempokerbot.htm
you can earn extra money by getting back a percentage of the rake you paid at the tables, so you should absolute do this (when u don`t have an account yet).
PokerPirana
Botter

Magic ATM Machine

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 11:12:45 PM »

not some magic ATM machine for every homeless bloke on the street.

rofl, you've inspired me to call my profile the Magic ATM Machine.  thanks

Another thing you should look into FoldEmOver is "variance". When I first stumbled upon the bot I was convinced from the players graphs and results posted in the forums. I soon figured out that these graphs were unlike mine as it takes time and knowledge to acquire the same results as these experienced users. There are several factors that will determine your potential profit.

All in all tho, like egor said if your not determined to learn then the amount you will make will be minimal. The more effort you put into it, the more money you should potentially make.

Hope this helps.

FoldEmOver
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 12:00:46 AM »

Sorry I would just like to confirm that it was not that I don't believe in it, it was from even a post you made of the fact people can make up graphs and edit them to however they want. I have seen youtube videos of people saying they have this 'amazing' bot when all these kids are trying to do is get a virus on to your computer.

I hope you cannot blame me for being a little skeptical? :-) I am just a person that likes to no the ins and outs before spending my money, especially online. The demo was good but it didn't give me a good outcome of what alot of people have been saying. Of course I was not expecting my money to go from $5 to $50,000 but infact I went down to $3.

I think in my mind I need that confidence on that I am not wasteing my money. I don't want to offend you? :-/
tobius
Botter

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 08:05:44 AM »

you went down from 5$ to 3$ Grin
how many hands did you test the demo, which room, which limit, which time ... ? did u have the right settings?
watch it playing, take a closer look in the ppl-guide, manual, forum and if you don`t see the potential yet
=>  Roll Eyes
what do u want to hear?

G2G
Serious Botter

"No guts. No glory" 'G2G'

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 03:14:55 PM »

FEO

You should read my little post i made yesterday here - http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=1868.msg18333#msg18333
after i downloaded the PLO Bot and played the 200 hands trial... that should convince you this software is cable of what Egor is saying... I'm not saying it goes this way all the time, but its an indication at least that it is cable of playing winning poker out of the box. But you can also tweak the bot playing abilities to your liking if you want and write your own poker bot profiles -Read the PPL guide that comes with the bot-

Regards
G2G  Cool

"One day in poker is composed of 90% luck and 10% skill. One year in poker is composed of 10% luck and 90% skill. "
                                                                     Chris Ferguson aka 'Jesus'
tantum
Botter

PPL Rock!

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 12:38:29 PM »

+1 Egor ,
if not love poker or not understand program value just give up

Tantum Verde
Rattler
Confused Newbie

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 10:58:49 PM »

Well I ccant give some scientific or even professional reasons as to why it is a good purchase. All I CAN say is that I made more with it after some research and learning what tourneys to put it into than I did on my job for two weeks running. AND this was using the FREE profiles too! With that track record I see no reason to purchase one at all personally.
FoldEmOver
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 11:05:21 AM »

Well I have purchased it & loveing it. Could someone tell me what all this Site X, Site Z, Generic etc means? :/
G2G
Serious Botter

"No guts. No glory" 'G2G'

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 12:52:01 PM »

Well I have purchased it & loveing it. Could someone tell me what all this Site X, Site Z, Generic etc means? :/

Yes they are pokersite acronyms, for witch pokersite the bots can play on.

The list of supported sites you can find in the beginning of the pdf manual that comes with the bot when you downloaded it and if you for some reason don't have it, you can download here again...  HoldemBotUserManual.pdf

"One day in poker is composed of 90% luck and 10% skill. One year in poker is composed of 10% luck and 90% skill. "
                                                                     Chris Ferguson aka 'Jesus'
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 06:40:36 PM »

We don't use those codes anymore except for Cake and Redstar, and only on the publicly viewable web pages.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
PokerPirana
Botter

Magic ATM Machine

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2011, 11:27:59 PM »

Wouldn't the discussion board be a publicly viewable page?  ninja
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 12:18:31 AM »

only the Annuncements board

PokerPirana
Botter

Magic ATM Machine

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2011, 05:47:46 AM »

Ahh, that's right..did it used to be?

My apologies.
jhpkr
Sellers
Serious Botter

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 07:45:50 AM »

i was gonna say no lol but since you already purchased, welcome to the botting world  Grin

but yea like others have mentioned, you have to have a relative understanding of the game.
it's not necessary, but it'll help out in the long run, and trust me, everything here is long run.
if you dont understand that, you're going to get frustrated quick and want to give up.

Get PT3 or HM (PT3 has longer trial), keep track of all the hands that youve played.
Create a journal entry and share with others on your progress.
That does two things, it inspires others, or if you're down, they'll give you some words of encouragement and advice as well.
Good luck to you bro

Check out my site: everydayreviews.net
It's a forum based review community
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Yes or no?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length