Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2021, 02:33:02 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: A question about being near "in the money" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A question about being near "in the money"  (Read 1909 times)
xbox_junkie_1979
Confused Newbie

« on: February 01, 2011, 08:48:01 PM »

Is there any way to set up the bot so that it knows when it's within maybe 10 places or so from being in the money and tightening up its play and once it's in the money loosening up again? The reason why I ask is because today and yesterday I was in two satellite tournaments where the top 100 move on and yesterday I came in 104th and today came in 106th because the bot pushed all in when if it just would have folded, it would have made top 100 easily. I realize that I could have taken over for the bot in both those instances (and regret that I didn't), but I don't want to sit around waiting for this time of the tournament just so that I can take over. I'd prefer that the bot handle it, especially if I'm playing in a tourney while I'm sleeping. Obviously, I won't be able to take over then lol. In case it matters, I use JackalMTT2.2 as my profile. Thanks for any help.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 09:29:13 PM »

No there is no way for the bot to have that information. Those were probably good shoves and you just got unlucky. I have been blinded out in those situations when everybody waits for the other guys to play if I refuse to play as well.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 10:16:16 PM »

well , if you know approx when the bubble will be according to the blind level you can somewhat code for this.
its only an approx though.

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 05:43:05 PM »

yes

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: A question about being near "in the money"
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length