Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2021, 10:45:44 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Windows XP Black Edition 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Windows XP Black Edition  (Read 1822 times)
junkiejoe
Confused Newbie

« on: February 01, 2011, 05:52:24 PM »

Does anyone know if the poker bot is compatible with Windows XP Black?

http://www.windowsxpblackedition.com/
magicalcat
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 05:53:34 PM »

Why wouldn't it be?

To actually answer your question, I run it on XP Black with no issues.
junkiejoe
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 06:39:34 PM »

Well windows XP black is a mix of xp and vista and includes some files that originally arent in windows.
also some files have been removed from the original. So I wasnt sure if it was working.

Thanks for your reply
magicalcat
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 02:23:26 PM »

Yes and no. XP Black is a blanket name given to a variety of different modified XP distributions. Mine, for example, doesn't have anything from Vista. Some of them take the sidebar. Most cut out superfluous code and streamline the operating system considerably. Either way, these are just programs that run on top of the kernel and really shouldn't interfere with compatibility in any way.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Windows XP Black Edition
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length