Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2020, 05:48:53 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Doodle and Grinder Improvement 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Doodle and Grinder Improvement  (Read 1798 times)
kleanthes
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: November 06, 2010, 06:36:45 PM »

hy, i have used Doodle and Grinder at 10NL and have lost about 7 buyins..... BUT i have analysed the hands in Holdem Manager and was suprised how well it played in summary. The problem with the Micro Stakes is that most players tight or loose call way too much, BUT when they RAISE you should run for the hills most of the time, except when you have a Monster Hand, like the Nuts or close to it or when you cannot Reraise but get sufficient odds to call with your draw.  Doodle and Grinder play WAY TOO LOOSE when it comes to calling and reraising Raises. for example: Grinder, which is based on Doodle, had 29 on 4399, no flush on board and got checkcalled on the flop and checkraised on the turn and Grinder RERAISED the Raise!! your equity at the Microstakes (in general) is about 0 here. I would immediately put Villian on: 79+, or a boat. YOU ARE CRUSHED HERE most of the time! I am looking for a coder to change specific things in the Doodle Profile. I am shure it will win at least at 20NL after tweaking. I will give you detailed instructions WHAT to tweak and You (whoever) code it. Then we both will have a profile that will beat 20NL or even 50NL. i have crushed the Micros for 8ptbb /100+ so i know exactly what to code to have a winning profile i just dunno HOW to code, PPL = No clue Smiley

Just PM me
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 07:04:00 PM »

Juts read the PPL manual. It's not for programmers, it's for poker players. Any knowledgeable poker player can do this.

And by the way, the Doodle does not overplay trips and certainly does not call raises and reraises too loose. If anything people complain about the opposite. These general comments about it are usually a bunch of nonsense. It plays a very solid TAG game and is great in the micro 9-max tables. Anybody who says different is welcome to post hand examples on the Doodle thread showing where bad plays were made - but those are very few and far between these days.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Doodle and Grinder Improvement
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length